Roll Camera Action : Movie Nazar Scene - 4 Take - 3

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hi ! Welcome to Action Corner of Nazar !

For the past year Nazar kept us hooked with its fascinating tale of Supernaturals. 

Such was it's popularity that other channels came up with concepts on similar lines. Not only that even internationally it is watched across countries & ranked no 1 in Uk with a Bangla adaptation already on the way !!

Be it its sizzling chemistry between its romantic leads, loving family members, interesting supernatural elements, Comedic moments, crackling One Liners, unusual World Building etc. there is a bit of everything in it for everyone !

But today i want to talk about one particular aspect of Nazar. That's right Action ! It has truly reinvented itself in that genre. Almost every episode you see a variety of stunts / choreographed fights etc being performed. 

To highlight this i've created this post. Since there are too many stunts shown in this serial. It is not possible for me to cover all. I will be recapping a few sequences chosen from every season so far that stood out for me.

Press Like if u appreciated this post. Give me your inputs in the comment section below as to which is your favourite stunts/fights performed in this serial so far !

Edited by Hallyumint - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail

Chudail vs Daayan - Girl Power Nazar 1.0

Hallyumint thumbnail

Tail vs Choti - Who will win ? Nazar 2.0

AnnouncerPiansh and Mo fans welcome to this most Awaited Event !

In tonight's episode two Fighters will compete for the Title of "SABSE BADA KHILADI KAUN Winner gets as Trophy Davansh Ansh !!! 

(who nailed it with his killer smirk by the way ! Im referring to the precap. So hot !!! Ok need to stop drooling now.   😳Focus! )

In this corner introducing 200 saal purani experienced Daayan !

Voted by many as the sexiest umar khane wali killer Nickname " The Choti killer with assets worth boasting.

At 95 wins 90% of them coming from fights with Chipkali, Sarpica, Chudail, Revavanshis

She is the Current Title Holder 

Music Cue:  Dakini Pisachini Roop rang Mohini Mohana !!!!!!!

And in this Corner introducing our very own version of Yo Yo Honey singh's Blue eyes Newly turned Sultry Siren Sarpika !

Voted by many as "Most Sexiest Back ever (Well if she isn't she ought to be by now )A back that rivals even komolika's and the nickaaas to prove it !  

Our current challenger Former Daivik now Sarpika Piya !!!!

Cue :Cool baground (Sarpika Theme . Notice her intro entrance is same as Dil's)          

The air is rife with excitement. Question on everyone's mind is  "After 200 yrs of being the undisputed Champion will A new Champion be born tonight ? "

Announcer : We call forward Mo and Piya to the ring. 

Before physical fight begins players indulge in sarcastic foreplay.

Boxers ready ? Fight !

Round 1

Before Mo can react Piya goes on the Offence. She flicks her tail and crushes Mo in an Annaconda grip till she's blue in face. With her tail she then yanks her forward to trade some more barbs.

Nice Move Piya. Are we seeing a new Champion in the making. 

End of Round 1 Winner of this Round is Piya !

Players then retire to their respective corners. To be ministered to by their loved ones.

Round 2 begins 

This time Mo takes the upper hand Before Piya can step forward  Mo flattens her to the wall like nobody's pankakes with just a swish of her choti .  

Ouch ! That's gotta hurt !

End of Round 2 Winner is Mohana !

Round 3

Undettered Piya comes at her from the right. But Mo can see her coming !

Mo knocks her to ground again with her choti. Man She's barely even using her hands. 

Announcer: (stands over Piya) Going Once...Going twice...Going thrice... Aaand she's out! 

Both glare off ! Boy if looks could kill Mo would disintegrate into dust better yet turn into stone !

Results are in  2 out 3 Mo is the Winner !

Oooh that fight got over way too soon !  Pressed for time perhaps. 

Nevertheless it was enjoyable while it lasted. 

Better luck next time Piya !  We hope to see you in the ring soon !

This is my first time doing a sports commentary. Pls excuse any mistakes.

Hallyumint thumbnail

Munna vs Mohana - Treasure Hunt Nazar 3.0

Hallyumint thumbnail

Munna vs Thief - First Fight Scene Nazar 3.0
Hallyumint thumbnail