iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
i m so excited after reading this news, that i just couldn't resist myself form posting it here.my two most favorite actresses are going to work together.

and they are...MADHURI DIXIT❤️ AND SAKSHI TANWAR❤️

the movie is directed by Ayushyman Khurana's wife.

I am dancing🥳

here are the more details:

BollywoodLife was the first to break the news of Madhuri Dixit being finalised to play the lead in Tahira Kashyap's directorial debut. The women-centric movie will see Dixit playing a mother. And now as per the latest update that we've got, it's not just Dixit leading the cast. According to our exclusive information, there is going to be another strong actor, along with Dixit, who will play the central character. Sakshi Tanwar, best known as Parvati Bhabhi from the iconic Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii has joined the cast for the upcoming movie. "Sakshi is a powerhouse performer. The character that she'll be playing demanded much subtlety which makers thought only she could pull off," a source close to the development revealed to us exclusively. Tanwar delivered a power-packed performance in 2015's Dangal that starred Aamir Khan in the lead, along with Fatima Sana Shaikh and Sanya Malhotra.

The source further reveals that along with Dixit, even Sakshi will be playing a mother onscreen. The narrative is about two mothers and their relationship with their daughters. "Her character will be as important as Dixit," the source implies. This won't be the first time that Sakshi, who was last seen in 2018's Mohalla Assi, will play a mother on screen. However, this time will be more special as this is the first time that she will play a mother after becoming a mother in real lifeas well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
If the news is good to be true I am so looking forward to it as my two favorite actress will be sharing screen together.