OS / A fun post:-Nosy Aunty meets Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal (link @ P3)

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

This is inspired from a scene from a drama i watched long time ago, here the female lead was very "muphat" & always had a habit of making stories on spot. The couple had age gap too.

I know this won't go with our Guddu as she is very sweet to any guest coming to house nor does she makes up such stories. But still i am sharing this for some fun.

Here i have written this keeping in mind all MUs have disappeared & all truth revealed.

One normal day, in Jindal house when Dadi has gone to visit one of her relatives with Durga. Laxmi has gone for her regular parlour visit. & Saru went abroad to be with Rahul for few days.

All men are in office.

Guddu is sitting in the hall murdering vegetables with a butcher knife as AJ has strictly restricted her from entering kitchen. Though AJ has now wholeheartedly accepted her as his wife & showers her with all the loves he can acquire, but he treats the kitchen like her "sautan". She never had felt anything like this regarding Antra nor does she  minds even now & then when AJ takes Antra's name or keeps Halwa in front of her pic.

But she can't stand his dedication & love for his kitchen. Cause most of the day he spends in the restaurant & when he comes home she wants his full attention on her which he complies most of the time. But at times he decides to cook a dish or two for dinner & thats when she gets on fire. 

When he enters kitchen, he doesn't allow her to enter as according to him, she spoils his kitchen & having her on front of him distracts him & he always ends up spoiling the food. So he has put a complete restriction on her entering the kitchen.  Though from time to time Guddu anyways ends up forcefully breaking the restriction while AJ is cooking, to split her jealousy venom on the kitchen. But this always ends up leaving the whole kitchen in mess usually with Akshan having "atte ki holi" & burned food on the stove.

Today Guddu is in bad mood after having her regular bickering session with AJ in morning before he left for restaurant. So she is pouring her frustration on the poor vegetables as the servant who was doing the job suddenly remembered today is the last day to pay his child's school fees.

Now this very nosy aunty, a neighbor of Jindals from past 20 years has decided to pay a visit since she heard of AJ's marriage & she has been away in her daughter's house abroad for over a year. She has tried to get many rishtas for AJ before. She thinks herself as someone very important & owns the right to know every single detail about everyone & expects everyone to know about her.

So here she enters Jindal mansion walking like a duck & sees Guddu,

Aunty:- haww ! nayi dulhaniya kaam kar rahi hai ? abhi se kitchen ki kaamo mein laga diya...

Guddu:- Ji aap kaun ?

Aunty:- Tum mujhe nahi janti ? tumhare pati ne tumhe mere bare mein nahin bataya ? hala kii aisi baate to forun baata deni chaiye...

Guddu:- uncle ne hume bataya to tha ki unka affair tha kisi se (during one of the teasing sessions) par unka taste itna bura hai, yeh nahi pata tha...

Aunty:- tauba ! tauba !  main iss ghar ki padosan hun phichle 20 saalon se...

Guddu:- oh, toh aiyee na naani ji... baitheye ! 

*nosy lady frowns hearing "naani" but anyways takes sit*

Aunty:-  zara suno ! kuch jaldi shaadi nahi hogai tumhari ? aisi kya musibat pad gayi thi tumhari ma-baap pe ? itni jaldi shaadi kardi tumhari ? woh bhi 3 bahuon ki sasur se ? Akshat kitna bada hai tumse yeh unhe andaza bhi hai ?

* Guddu now seriously offended with sudden reference to AJ's age, started glaring at the source of offence sitting in front of her with a heavy frown *

Guddu:- kaha se bada ? aur kitna bada ? pati ko hamesha apni biwi se chand saal bada hi hona chaiye ! kyunki shaadi ke baad biwi phel phel kar "bhes" ban jati hai, aur agar pati bada na ho na, toh pati ki "bua"  lagne lagti hai ! ...aaap ki tarah ! 

* nosy lady feeling intimidated *

Guddu:- Waise aap chadda uncle ki biwi hai na ? jinke piche humesha kutte pade rehte hai ? wohi toh humare subse purane padosi hai...

Aunty:- Accha, mohalle ki uncleon pe toh badi nazar hai tumhari... mujhe toh tum pehchan nahi payi...

Guddu:- 2 bar unhe ghar ke saamne se bhagte hue dekha tha...kya scene tha...

Aunty:- Achha aab baaton ko zaida ghumane kii zarurat nahin hai ! saaf saaf meri baat ka jawab doh... aise bhi tum kya haato se nikli jaa rahi thi ki tumhari parents ne tumhe itne bade umar ke aadmi se biyaa diya ? Aur waise bhi ghar me koi naya saman toh dikhai nahin de raha...

*Guddu now had enough*

Guddu:- Humari jaisi lardkiyon hi naseeb mein kaha hota hai ye sab? humara to saar se boj utarne wala hisab hota hai...  Annat Ashram wale toh ulta larki dete waqt paise lete hai...

Aunty:- Annat Ashram !! tum annat ashram se ayi ho ?

Guddu:- kya apko mera chera dekh kar nazar nahin aata ? yeh dekhiye mere haath kaam kar kar ke kaise ho gaye hai...

* Guddu shows her hands & aunty tries to analyse them*

Guddu:- woh toh last night Akshat ne khud humara manicure kiya.. 

* Guddu trying to hide her blush which is very much real, as she got reminder of what exactly happened last night after the manicure session  *

Aunty:- par Akshat tumhe pasand karne annat asram gaya hi kyun ? woh koi aisi jagah thori hai, jahan insaan tehelta hua jaye, larki pasand kare aur shaadi karle !!?

yeh kahani kuch hazam nahi hui...

* now Guddu is more irritated*

Guddu:- woh wahan tehelne nahin aye the, woh toh waha baccha god lene aye the...

Aunty:- baccha god lene ? par uske toh 3 bade bade bete hai... 

Guddu:- Ji woh iss umar me akele feel kar rahe the...par phir, wahan ke warden ne unhe yeh kaha ki, 'pehle shaadi karlo warna akele baccha kaise palo ge...', phir hum chai leke unke samne gaye aur unka humse shaadi karne ka mann ban gaya.

* Guddu taking deep breaths* 

Aunty:- phir baccha god lene ka kay hua ?

*Guddu super irritated*

Guddu:- Aab humse shaadi kar chuke hai, toh kisi aur ka baccha god lene ki zarurat kya hai ?

aur hum purhi tarah se fit hai...agar yun hi lord krishnaji ki kripa humpe bani rahi, toh saalo mein baccha toh aa hi jayega !

* Now aunty got completely satisfied with the new found knowledge, & developed the urge to share this with all her relatives,so decided to quickly take a leave*

Guddu quickly closed the door & took a breath of relief. But before she can move forward the door bell rang again. She opened the door very irritated but then she smiled seeing a flower bouquet with a note & a gift delivered by AJ's driver.

the note read, 

" Sorry Sweetheart for morning, I will be coming to pick you up at 7 pm sharp

be ready & wear the dress i am sending. I promise to make it up to you..."

-----------------The End------------------

So do tell me how is it ?

Edited by captainplus - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Captain you are seriously  the Jaan of this forum, you are all rounder, serious, funny, witty all in one. The total entertainment package . 🤗❤️u
*Edited*
Vah vah maaza agya👏👏👏
The nosy nanji n Guddan conversation was 🤣
Guddan ki Sautan Uska pati ka Kitchen🤣
Aww Akshat Jindal gave his wife a manicure😳

Can we please have a part 2 with miya aur biwi ka date
Pretty please with puppy eyes😭
Edited by *Piku* - 5 years ago
Piku_S thumbnail
Captain you should name this post a OS Nosy Aunty or something
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Is nosy aunty ko Kya naam doon🤣
I used to wonder why u never wrote anything on Akshan ( besides the episode analysis) and look! today to an utter surprise u finally wrote something that indeed is written so well!

No idea when will such a scene come in the serial but watching Guddan actually acting and speaking this way would be a treat to the viewer's eyes😆

Well done captain 
Keep writing more
(P.s. A request as in want u to write something as such on Akshan and their baby Akshan moments 😛😳)
captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Piku*

Captain you are seriously  the Jaan of this forum, you are all rounder, serious, funny, witty all in one. The total entertainment package . 🤗❤️u

*Edited*
Vah vah maaza agya👏👏👏
The nosy nanji n Guddan conversation was 🤣
Guddan ki Sautan Uska pati ka Kitchen🤣
Aww Akshat Jindal gave his wife a manicure😳

Can we please have a part 2 with miya aur biwi ka date
Pretty please with puppy eyes😭

a big hug for taking efforts to read this completely 🤗
i am still doing small corrections here & there  😆

I feel even if AJ falls in head over heels in love with Guddu, he would never leave his love for his kitchen aside 😆
AJ is a perfectionist, if he didn't do the manicure, he would have ended up getting deep nail marks on his back by morning. 😉

Coming to part 2, Yeh humse na ho payega !  😒
sorry dear 😔 
This was supposed to be another one of my fun posts were i wanted write the Nosy aunty-Guddu conversation but i am abit nosy like Nosy Aunty 🤪& so had to justify the scene where Guddu is cutting vegetable alone in Jindal mansion hall.
& i ended up adding more details one after another. 😆

But i can't continue this anymore. This has to end here as i can only make up missing links or add flavours & make small changes to fit a "pre-ready piece" under a given situation. 
& this can't go ahead. 
But yes if i find something interesting again, i will definitely try to write something like this again. 😛
captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Piku*

Captain you should name this post a OS Nosy Aunty or something

I don't know if i should call it an OS or not
as calling it an OS will be cheating the regular OS readers 
as this was meant to be a fun post & is not entirely on 'Akshan' 😕

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raglak_akshan

Is nosy aunty ko Kya naam doon🤣

I used to wonder why u never wrote anything on Akshan ( besides the episode analysis) and look! today to an utter surprise u finally wrote something that indeed is written so well!

No idea when will such a scene come in the serial but watching Guddan actually acting and speaking this way would be a treat to the viewer's eyes😆

Well done captain 
Keep writing more
(P.s. A request as in want u to write something as such on Akshan and their baby Akshan moments 😛😳)

I can't write without having something ready
i saw this scene once, between a young new bride & a nosy aunty
so decided to fit it here somehow by making the required changes 
& it needed alot of backup setting & justifications.
so,if i find anything interesting as such again , i would definitely try to write.😊
Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

I don't know if i should call it an OS or not
as calling it an OS will be cheating the regular OS readers 
as this was meant to be a fun post & is not entirely on 'Akshan'  😕

It's not cheating regular Akshan or OS readers, 
Any OS can be base on any characters from the show besides Akshan
captainplus thumbnail