Signed in for PSH, sold out to Hyun Bin..😆 He is so good looking..😳
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The trailer is so cool though! I might try it 
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It has Virtual Gaming !! Might remind you of Love O2O !!
As of now, nothing is revealed..Too many cliffhangers which will unfold later..This week might give a better Idea 😊
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
I watched the first two episodes .. not as impressed! ... Plus if there's a romantic angle between ML and FL, I find it difficult to grasp since he's like 40, divorced TWICE .. like W*F! ... 😆
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I watched him last in Hyde, Jackel & I..I expected him to be even Older..Thanx to his hair & styling, he looks much better..Rumor of them dating is already making rounds  😆 PSH is female version of SIG who churns out chemistry..She even gelled well with Kim Rae Won in Doctors but I dropped it because of its No storyline 😕
But completely agree..Divorced twice was..Err..
Edited by ndivyateja - 5 years ago
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

I watched him last in Hyde, Jackel & I..I expected him to be even Older..Thanx to his hair & styling, he looks much better..Rumor of them dating is already making rounds  😆 PSH is female version of SIG who churns out chemistry..She even gelled well with Kim Rae Won in Doctors but I dropped it because of its No storyline 😕

But completely agree..Divorced twice was..Err..

ML is scrumptious fosho! ... and I can see chemistry may develop with time.. but still difficult to gauge it given his "divorced twice" status ... in doctors ML was old but was single so chemistry it didn't take much for chemistry to develop! ... here it's hard to wrap my head around given the buggage of two wives he's carrying!
Tris007 thumbnail
I wached the first two episodes and loved them!!
It's a new thriller and very different from the shows I've seen previously.
LOVE the freshness!! 

Dude Spain is pretty! I love they chose this country <3 The lively colors of this country goes well with the vibrant South Korea too 👍🏼 

The actors have a fresh role too. I like the cunning attitude he has too. Doing whatever it takes to get what he wants. Investor. What did you expect? 
Girl kinda looks normal to be honest. We haven't seen much of her yet so.. idk yet.

The cliffhangers are keeping me on edge! Can I get the next episode already?!

P.S. I can't wait for this scene! WHY IS SHE WEARING THAT?? 🤣
 She looks so cool in it though! 🥳
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am absolutely loving it!!! All the suspense around the game is intriguing!!! Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye looking great as a couple!!! 
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

I am absolutely loving it!!! All the suspense around the game is intriguing!!! Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye looking great as a couple!!! 

Their chemistry is turning out to be good. I wasn't expecting much from the first few episodes or so but I feel it building a little already 

Spoiler from episode 2 ... 
The ML was such a jerk to her and I was not sure how to feel about her staying quiet for so long. But then the FL gave it back nicely but real hard at the same time. So that felt great! 
More real. It's hard to stay witty and give back when on the receiving end.
Spoiler end

The thriller is so good right?!!! It's totally keeping me on edge! I love the game!