so writer show some strong stuff.this track giving wrong message

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
have seen in my life they are so many martial affair..but  thy will never hate or let wife &children..but this story is so difference is making boild my blood...I might be accept that or. can give forgive onetime kunal that if kunal chossed mauli-nandini same time..then only we can tell sure Pari,mishti,kunal&mauli reunion..but kunal didn't do ..he choosed  nandini over mauIi. ...love is very important ...after divorced also how can mauli do reunion..without Loveless person ...he deserves mishti rude behaviourr.becoz he denied& searched reason to left  her daughter when she came to world ...And completely ignored her mother for another woman ..kunal who marry  her friend cheat on her no regrets to him.so writer show some strong stuff..this track giving wrong..If kunal-mauli reunion🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
there is no hint of kunal-mauli reunion at the moment...
they have not started the love triangle yet...the current focus is on parents-kids relationships and dynamics...when the love triangle starts than we can focus on it...

sometimes its not abt self-respect all the time..sometimes its abt love and emotions too...there are people inspite of knowing what a douchebag their spouses are still in love with the one person and also agree to stay with the person...i have one in my aunt...her husband is a serial cheater and not bothered abt their 4 kids though he loves his eldest daughter...my mom ask her to divorce him but she doesn't want to saying she loves him and they have kids...my mom give up on her...my uncle is a serial cheater he was like that before marriage too...i just hate him...i always feel uncomfortable around him...

sometimes we can't really control emotions...love can happen with anyone...sometimes you don't fall in love with a gem like ishaan and still deeply in love with your cheater ex...one can never judge or control emotions...

my aunt is one such example...for love she is stuck with a douchebag...at least kunal is not a serial cheater...while my uncle is an a$$ hole...gosh talking abt him creeps me
Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

there is no hint of kunal-mauli reunion at the moment...

they have not started the love triangle yet...the current focus is on parents-kids relationships and dynamics...when the love triangle starts than we can focus on it...

sometimes its not abt self-respect all the time..sometimes its abt love and emotions too...there are people inspite of knowing what a douchebag their spouses are still in love with the one person and also agree to stay with the person...i have one in my aunt...her husband is a serial cheater and not bothered abt their 4 kids though he loves his eldest daughter...my mom ask her to divorce him but she doesn't want to saying she loves him and they have kids...my mom give up on her...my uncle is a serial cheater he was like that before marriage too...i just hate him...i always feel uncomfortable around him...

sometimes we can't really control emotions...love can happen with anyone...sometimes you don't fall in love with a gem like ishaan and still deeply in love with your cheater ex...one can never judge or control emotions...

my aunt is one such example...for love she is stuck with a douchebag...at least kunal is not a serial cheater...while my uncle is an a$$ hole...gosh talking abt him creeps me

that might be  be cause your aunt depend upon your uncle too much. She might not know to live without him so she never gone away from him. It is called stockholm syndrome where you think the guy who is hurting you is your best bet in life.  There is nothing romantic or loving about it. Its just existential crisis. 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
@ria...she gives this excuse to mom and i told mom to give up...she is not dependant on him...he strays with other women while my aunt is working..she got her kids married too...she is never dependant on him as he doesn't support them financially too...i wonder till now why she is sticking with him...i am sorry to say...i don't find it romantic too...😡Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
If mouli forgives kunal,i think this will be provoke people for doing extra merital affairs. So she should Never except kunal..I really don 't like to see kunal face who is showing bechara face 😡