jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Says a trade source, "Adi is extremely impressed by Ranbir's professionalism, passion and dedication as an actor, while he has been prepping for Shamshera. Ranbir also delivered one of the biggest blockbusters of the year, Sanju, with filmmaker Raj Kumar Hirani and is considered by many to be the next mega star of the millennium. Adi is keen to explore Ranbir's talent and versatility as an actor and star charisma and direct him for his next, which in most probability will be an intense love story. Nobody can show romance and love as beautifully as Adi can and if he directs Ranbir, it's bound to be a blockbuster and any top actress will jump to do such a film. Which star would say no to the YRF banner and being directed by Aditya Chopra himself? Right now, apparently Adi and Ranbir are in talks for the love story and it's all very hush-hush, as the star has started shooting for Shamshera. Everyone knows that Adi likes to make his own announcements once they are finalized.

The source adds, "While in Shamshera, Ranbir is said to play a dacoit, as the film based in the 1800s, and is about a dacoit tribe who are fighting for their right and independence from the British, the character in Adi's love story is a unique one like the filmmaker's romances usually are. Shamshera is definitely a departure from the kind of films Ranbir has done and is not the coming-of-age lover boy roles which the audience has seen him do often. Ranbir himself has admitted in interviews that Shamshera is in the space of true, badass commercial cinema so if Adi's love story works out, we will get to see Ranbir romance again, after Tamasha and Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, in recent times.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
interesting, lets see how it turns out
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
News might be true, but seems like a fan girl has written the article 😆
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Such a wonderful news! I would be the most happy if this news comes true. Adi Chopra x Ranbir me like.. 
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

News might be true, but seems like a fan girl has written the article  😆

😆
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

exactly.
heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am so happy Ranbir is working with YRF 🤣 First Shamshera 🤣 Now Aditya Chopra's next 🤣

Wow Ranbir 👍🏼
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
YRF is definitely on the path of going down fast 😆Edited by -RD- - 5 years ago
altgr thumbnail
I thought SRK is doing Adi Chopra's next.

Originally posted by: heartbleed

I am so happy Ranbir is working with YRF 🤣 First Shamshera 🤣 Now Aditya Chopra's next 🤣

Wow Ranbir 👍🏼

Arre..isme itna hasnewali baat kya hai?😆