Liking the new show

irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
How is everyone liking the show? I am totally loving how well the makers are showing the background story of the gujju girl.  Shes my face out of the lot this far.   Any feedback from anyone that has seen the as its the premier week?  Ty

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The show is realistic. Bindhu is entertaining but Prarthana is my favourite. Her story is the most realistic. 
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Az07

The show is realistic. Bindhu is entertaining but Prarthana is my favourite. Her story is the most realistic. 

i agree totally ! Bindhu is sweet and funny and entertaining but Prarthana storyline intrigues me the most
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just found out about this show.   Watched the 1st 2 epi's and so far am enjoying itπŸ‘πŸΌ
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BubbleT

i agree totally ! Bindhu is sweet and funny and entertaining but Prarthana storyline intrigues me the most

I agree Prarthana's struggles challenges and her frustrations over her life make her realistic. 
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
After a long time a different kind of story in Sony..really touches my heart ..realistic, practical story so far ..bindu is my favorite..her acting is very realistic ,excellent ..her eyes tell her sadness ..thank u Sony..hope they dont ruin the story line 
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

After a long time a different kind of story in Sony..really touches my heart ..realistic, practical story so far ..bindu is my favorite..her acting is very realistic ,excellent ..her eyes tell her sadness ..thank u Sony..hope they dont ruin the story line

Bindu is my favorite tooo !!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ I just hope the doctor realizes that Bindu is the right one for him ! And not that Bipolar gf ! LOL !!
sheda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved all the 3 leads...each story is so close to real life. Love the show.
bluntboldbindas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi all,
I am loving the show!! so far so good !! very natural ,yet very interesting! hope they will continue the same flavor and won't drag it like other regular soap!
UjjuSoulSisIndy thumbnail
Watched 5 episodes till now...loving the show and the story...

I liked all three characters Meghna, Bindu, and prarthana.

While I liked Bindu and her story is intriguing, I liked Meghna for who she is and her thoughts. Prarthana I sometimes get bored seeing her story.