Tewari love his oly...new show for sameeksha

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/sameksha-makes-new-age-stylish-witch-siddharth-kumar-tewarys-tantra-181127😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my goodness! Why Sameksha, why?! 
I was waiting for her next project bit she's working with SidT again, that too on witchcraft! So were the black magic scenes in Porus a trailer for the new show?
luckySnow thumbnail
Originally posted by: inlieu

Oh my goodness! Why Sameksha, why?! 

I was waiting for her next project bit she's working with SidT again, that too on witchcraft! So were the black magic scenes in Porus a trailer for the new show?

Yeah...😉 now you realize why Oly was in India
luckySnow thumbnail
Yeh Tewari ek saath kitne drama banayega
inlieu thumbnail
I was eagerly waiting for her next project but now not only is she doing another Swastik show, she's also going to do full-on black magic. SidT treated her so well, I guess she didn't want to turn down this offer. 

As to why he's making so many shows, well he's hedging his bets and going in different directions. If this show is a suspense/thriller, you can bet it will be a chart topper because we know how good SidT is in this genre. ðŸ˜†
luckySnow thumbnail
Originally posted by: inlieu

I was eagerly waiting for her next project but now not only is she doing another Swastik show, she's also going to do full-on black magic. SidT treated her so well, I guess she didn't want to turn down this offer. 

As to why he's making so many shows, well he's hedging his bets and going in different directions. If this show is a suspense/thriller, you can bet it will be a chart topper because we know how good SidT is in this genre. ðŸ˜†

Yes Tewari ne Oly ko bahut hi jyada khoobsoorti ke Saath dikhaya...yeh to manna padega😊
ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luckySnow

Yeah...😉now you realize wh y Oly was in India

ohh isliye vo india aa gyi thi   ðŸ˜‰
luckySnow thumbnail
Dekh Lena Tewari show ka entire focus sameekhsha par de dega🤣 he has serious crush on her...
luckySnow thumbnail
Tewari ne Radha Krishna mein bhi sabki aab watt laga Di hai...de distortion pe distortion 🤣 yeh maar khayega kissi se...
Chandragupta mein to Bhai ne history ko tabah hi Kar diya hai😆
Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Originally posted by: luckySnow

Tewari ne Radha Krishna mein bhi sabki aab watt laga Di hai...de distortion pe distortion 🤣 yeh maar khayega kissi se...

Chandragupta mein to Bhai ne history ko tabah hi Kar diya hai😆

no surprise there