Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Princess

• What was your biggest mistake, in personl life this year?

Trusting certain people!

• What did you learn from this mistake?

Not to let your guard down!

• What was your biggest mistak at India Forums?

Same as above

• What did you learn from this mistake?

That it's very easy to gain someone's trust, but it takes second to lose it and I guess this is what happened to me! I never regret anything in my life, but this is the first time I'm disappointed in myself for trusting some people that lost my trust! Like they say, a lake is indeed very quiet, but it's depth is unknown!

• What was your biggest achievement this year?

Finishing my College semester with good marks. I payed the price with much hardwork!

• What did you lean from that achievement?

Ahh.. that in order to achieve a platform in life, you really have to work hard!

• What kind of bloopers did you made in your personal life?

Hmm... not quiet any!! Except for letting someone go! but I guess that's my way of being generous!

• What did you learn from it?

I believe that every event in your life teaches you a lesson!! There is a lesson behind every reason....What i learn is that it feels good to be generous and not always think about ourselves!!

• What kind of bloopers did you made at India Forums?

I wouldn't call them bloopers, but it was more of a tragedy!! Let bygone be bygones!! I believe in not letting my past get in the way of my future! 

• What did you learn from it?

Again, not giving anyone my trust!

• What is one thing/value/prinicple that you would like to carry on to the new year?

Yes certainly... With the new year, comes the new resolutions...and my resolution is to live my life accordingly to my way, simply because that's the best thing to do... I believe in myself and I have full faith in myself... I'll always follow the motto of let bygones be bygones and move ahead in life leaving the bitter memories behind!! Life is too short to keep grudges against someone, and in some way, you'll be always hurting yourself....I will always try to be nice to my enemies even if they are not true to me!! Last but not least, I want to wish everyone in here a very properous and happier new year!! Just stay true to yourself and sweet at the same time!!

Edited by khoo - 17 years ago
tyagivinayak thumbnail
That there are 365 days in an year 😆
khoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tyagivinayak

That there are 365 days in an year 😆

😆

ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What was your biggest mistake, in personl life this year?

well...i haven't made a BIG mistake...mayb lied to my parents once in a while😳...but that wasn't about a Big thing...so it doesn't count right?!😳

What did you learn from this mistake?

i learned that you sudn't lie to ur parents coz they'll find out anywayzz...especially ur mom😆

What was your biggest mistak at India Forums?

i don't think i've made a mistake...😳

What did you learn from this mistake?

well if i had made a mistake...i wud def learn that i sudn't dothe same thing again😛

What was your biggest achievement this year?

i made straight A's for the 10th year in a row!😃

What did you lean from that achievement?

if you work hard enough you can accomplish ANYTHING😳

What kind of bloopers did you made in your personal life?

well...i did misunderstand some ppl...

What did you learn from it?

that you need to know the WHOLE truth before you jump to conclusions😳

What is one thing/value/prinicple that you would like to carry on to the new year?

the value of having your parents with you in every step you take...an there to encourage you😳

great post princess-Ji

enojoyed answerin the questionz!😃

xxxx

Rachna😳