Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sanghita0000

Chandragupta Maurya asked dhananand that he wants to live in the palace as a prince for one day...Dhananand seems to enjoy his company  😆...What do u think will happen while cgm stays in the palace??

1. Will cgm get to know anything about his mother?
2. Will cgm witness more of dhananand's cruelty on his people? 
3.Will cgm discover a different side of dhananand. ..a weakness that no one knows about?
4.Will Durdhara be introduced as dhananand's daughter?
5.Will cgm do something to offend dhananand by mistake and make him angry?

What are ur thoughts?? ðŸ˜³

Has durdhara introduced already?😲
varshini15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanghita0000

Chandragupta Maurya asked dhananand that he wants to live in the palace as a prince for one day...Dhananand seems to enjoy his company ðŸ˜†...What do u think will happen while cgm stays in the palace??

1. Will cgm get to know anything about his mother?
2. Will cgm witness more of dhananand's cruelty on his people? 
3.Will cgm discover a different side of dhananand. ..a weakness that no one knows about?
4.Will Durdhara be introduced as dhananand's daughter?
5.Will cgm do something to offend dhananand by mistake and make him angry?

What are ur thoughts?? ðŸ˜³

i think 1st possibility or the second one might happen because , both would inspire him to go against dhananand , at this point i dont want durdara's intro 

Originally posted by: varshini15

i think 1st possibility or the second one might happen because , both would inspire him to go against dhananand , at this point i dont want durdara's intro 

Even if they introduce durdhara what part she will play in CGM's life now. If they wanted to show puppy love then subhda is there for that unless they really show something progressive and make subhda a good companion of cgm without any love part.