Anushka Sharma to take time off from Zero promotions to join Virat Koh

-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Anushka Sharma to take time off from Zero promotions to join Virat Kohli in Australia for their 1st wedding anniversary

Anushka Sharma, Virat Kohli

Anushka Sharma, Virat Kohli Anushka Sharma, Virat Kohli

Updated: Nov 28, 2018, 06:05 AM IST

Striking that elusive work-life balance isn't easy, but B-Town beauties like Anushka Sharma show that it can be done without skipping a beat. The leggy lass is all set to get snowed under the promotions of Zero, but the meticulous planner that she is, the actress has ensured that she takes some time off to ring in her first wedding anniversary with hubby Virat Kohli on December 11. 

"Anushka had planned this trip months ago and the Zero team was aware that she would be taking a few days off in December to celebrate this special moment. 

The Indian cricket team will play against Australia and Anushka will join hubby Virat for some days. She will fly back post the celebrations. Their hectic work schedules can only permit them this time of togetherness, says a friend. 

The friend adds, "Shah Rukh Khan has planned an extensive promotional campaign with Anushka and she has given till the end of November to finish all the activities. Their story is the film's plot driver, so plans have been made accordingly by the superstar. After the Sui Dhaaga: Made In India star returns,  she will dive headlong into the hectic promotions of Zero for the entire month. Atta girl!

https://www.dnaindia.com/bollywood/report-anushka-sharma-to-take-time-off-from-zero-promotions-to-join-virat-kohli-in-australia-for-their-1st-wedding-anniversary-2689906

Edited by -HappyBird- - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
SRK and Katty  ..their last films have been failures.

Anushka is the bright spot after Sui dhaga and Sanju.

She will be missed.
heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

SRK and Katty  ..their last films have been failures.

Anushka is the bright spot after Sui dhaga and Sanju.

She will be missed.

Sui Dhaaga is a success only in some Varun fans' dreams. She was mocked everywhere for her acting in this film. In Sanju, her role is almost negligible. Her wig was hilarious though. She knows Zero is a trash and flop film. That is why she is moving away from promotions and everything related to this flop.
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: heartbleed

Sui Dhaaga is a success only in some Varun fans' dreams. She was mocked everywhere for her acting in this film. In Sanju, her role is almost negligible. Her wig was hilarious though. She knows Zero is a trash and flop film. That is why she is moving away from promotions and everything related to this flop.

I think she was being Sarcastic.
@bold:- I dont know where you read this. But whenever I heard someone watching this movie, they like AS more than VD. I watched this movie. I also liked her acting more than VD. 

Baki IF pe toh everyone is failure, know nothing about acting, ugly, arrogant etc etc.