Fan Fictions

Kassir ...Sujal&Kashish...Part 18 - Pg 23

goodkashish thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Kassir 

Extremes 

Intro

9pm - London Airport - Christmas Day

It was a cold chilly night in the beautiful city of London. We arrive at Heathrow airport which is quiet for a change due to being the night of Christmas.The windows were frosted but looking ahead you could see that the outside was covered in snow.The hustle of the wind could be heard each time the doors opened to the airport. Amongst the small crowd of people we see a little cafe in the distance, a british couple were sat cuddled up together with a steaming cup of coffee on the table infornt of them. The man was reading a novel while the lady was looking around, enjoying the atmosphere whilst resting in the arms of her husband. When a smile appears on her face. She looks at her husband and moves closer to him.

Lady: Hun, have you ever seen the movie Runaway bride?
Man: yeah i did see that one with julia roberts and i have to admit that is one of my favorite one. She looks so beautiful in it.
Lady: Well, i can see an indian version of the Runaway Bride infront of my eyes.Look, over there.

She points out ahead whilst her husband follows and looks in her direction. A smile appearing on his face. Across from the couple, we see the outline of a handsome young man, dressed in blue jeans and a black polo neck jumper holding a newspaper in his hands. He closes the paper and settles it on the table infront of him. It was Sujal looking handsome as ever as he stood up to look in the direction of the couple.He notices a woman dressed in a red wedding lehanga as she ran into the airport heading towards the check in desk. He couldnt see her face as she was facing the other way but he could see she was looking like the perfect bride, dressed from head to toe in a heavy lehanga and jewellery. The girl was stood at the check in desk, holding her passport as she requested for a ticket.

Girl: Excuse me, i am wanting a ticket on the next flight to Mumbai..
Flight salesman: yes mam the next flight is in an hour and it's about to board. May i take your passport and get you boarding..
Girl: Yes ofcourse, here you go.

She hands her the passport whilst her eyes were constantly drifting towards the entrance of the airport and looking back at the saleswoman with urgency who was checking her passport and processing the ticket..

Salesman: mam how would u like to pay for your ticket..

Girl: erm let me just check.

She reached out to her shoulder to reach for her handbag when she realises she forgot it in the process of running away from the mandap. She inwardly screams and looks at the salesman with pleading eyes.

Girl: Im so sorry, i forgot my handbag. All my money and credit cards are in my handbag. Please help me out, i really need to board this flight before my brothers get here and take me back to marry someone i dont want to marry..

Salesman: mam i can understand but rules r rules without ur credit card details I cannot book your ticket and put you in a plane. Please try to understand I cannot go against rules and regulations. Please hurry up because check in is closing in 5 minutes..

Kashish looks defeated in that moment thinking of what to do. There was no way she could go back. When she hears a deep husky voice from behind her. It was Sujal extending his hand in which he held his credit card passing it to the salesman.

Sujal: Please use my card to pay for this ladies ticket.

The salesman takes the card and begins to process the ticket. The girl turns around and we see that it is Kashish, looking at Sujal who stares back at her looking at her from head to toe. His eyes are fixed with hers as she stood there catching her breath still due to all the running. She was about to speak when her eyes drifted towards the entrance. 2 men walked through the door in anger looking around. Kashish gasped then quickly turned around picking up her ticket from the desk and ran towards the gates to board the flight. Sujal looks at her surprised as he wondered what happened to her. He moves away from there and remembered he had to make a call. Sujal dialled the number calling his assistant Jaime. We see his assitant in a cabin with a gold name plate saying 'Sujal Garewal - Director of SG Aeronautics'. The assistant placed some red roses on Sujals desk when he heard his phone ring displaying his bosses name...

Jamie: good evening boss. I just checked online. Your flight is on time and will reach here in the morning. I will be there personally picking you up and you have 2 meetings to attend thorough out the day with germany clients and i have fixed your dinner date with Sara at EXOTICA...

Sujal: Good. Now forget all that for a minute. I have something more important that i need to inform you of. I have found the bride i was looking for. I need all the information you can gather about this woman...

Jamie: excuse me i am sorry but did i hear the word BRIDE...

Sujal: Yes, you heard it right. I just met her at the airport, but before i could say anything she disappeared from there. All i know is that she is boarding the same flight as me. Ab tum tho jaanthay ho mere paas zyada waqt nahin hai. I only have 2 months. Agar tab thak meri shaadi na hui tho dada ji sab kuch charity mein de denge. I will lose everything, my empire, my money everything...

Jamie: i know that boss ki dadaji ne aapke empire ki jo will banayi hai uske hisaab se aapko 2 mahine ne shadi karni hai lekin shadi ke liye ladki chahiye and for your kind information koi bhi ladki aapke empire ke janne ke bad aapko divorce nahi degi...

Sujal: magar jis ladki ko maine aaj yahan airport pe dekha hai, mujhe poora yakeen hai ke woh khud mujhe divorce degi. Woh bhi 7 din ke andar. Jab woh apni hi shaadi se bhaag rahi hai tho usse permanent relationship ki kya zaroorat hogi. She will happily divorce me. Tum bas jitni information ho sake woh mujhe laa kar do. Tab thak mein usse dhoond kar baat karta hoon...

Jamie: aap sach me serious ho i mean aapko uska naam pata nahi aur itni badi deal uske saath. Ladki bhi raji honi chahiye after all its her decision..

Sujal: you know really this really well Jaime, no one says no to Sujal Garewal. Your job is to find out as much information as you can about her. Baaki baatei mein khud karlunga. Anyway see you tomorrow at the airport. Make sure your on time.

Sujal disconnects the call leaving Jamie in deep thought. After disconnecting the call he heads towards the departure gates looking for Kashish. When he has no joy in finding her, he boards the flight settling into business class lost in thoughts. On the other side we see Kashish settled in economy sighing in relief as she looks out of the window, awaiting a new life ahead

11am Mumbai Airport

The flight from London lands at Mumbai Airport. Everyone vacates the flight and heads towards customs. Sujal goes through customs whilst looking out for the girl but she was no where in sight. He heads towards his luggage and collects his bag.As he was collecting his bag his eyes land on Kashish who was rushing out through customs as she had no luggage to claim. Sujal picks up his bag and quickly tries to get to her but due to the crowd at Mumbai Airport he was struggling to get to her quick enough.As he approached customs, they stopped him to check a few things whilst Sujal was continuously trying to keep his eyes on Kashish who was also dodging the crowds.

Sujal: Can you please hurry up, i am in a rush

Custom officer: yes sir we r trying.. it just you need to pay extra duty for all this liquor bottles...

Sujal gives him an angry stare and takes out his credit card. The custom officer takes the card and quickly processes the payment passing him the card.

Custom Office: Hogaya sir, ab aap jaa sakte hain.

Sujal takes the credit card and hurriedly heads out of the customs when he spots Jamie. He walks up to him and then looks around the airport when he heads towards the entrance watching Kashish sit inside a taxi.

Sujal: there she is. The girl who i will marry...

Jamie: she is beautiful and different from all your girlfriends and perfect for your bride...

Sujal: Exactly, now go and stop her before she leaves

Jamie runs towards the car as Sujal heads out after. By the time Jamie got closer, the car had already left. He looks dejected as he walks towards Sujal who was stood near his car smoking in frustration. He looked towards Jamie who was looking worried.

Sujal: How could you let her go!!

Jamie: i did try but i guess my bad luck... i m sorry boss...

Sujal: well you need to rectify your mistake. I want you to find that girl as soon as possible.

Jamie: dont worry boss... me aur asmit kal hi is kaam me lag jayenge but it will be easy if you tell me her name...

Sujal: naam? woh tho mein nahin jaantha. She left before i could even speak to her and i was unable to find her after that. I got stopped in customs otherwise i could have got to her in time. Damn!!

Jamie: yeh to wake me problem ho gayi.. koi to clue koi to baat jo aapko yaad ho is ladki ko leke..

Sujal was trying to think hard when suddenly it struck him.

Sujal: actually yes, i paid for her ticket on my credit card. Wahan se kuch information mil sakti hai. Jamie tum credit card company ko fauran call karke is baat ka pata lagao. I want that girl to be my wife at any cost

Jamie: dont worry boss tomorrow morning me aur apsmit khud Mastercard ke manager se baat karke pata laga lenge.. aap bas aaj ke meetings ko sambhal le...its very important deal...

Sujal: i will handle the meeting. Chalo office ki taraf chalte hain.

Sujal drops the cigarette on the ground and crushes it under his feet with a smirk. He sits inside the car and Jamie drives off from there heading to the office...

Updates

Part 1 - Page 3

Part 2 - Page 3

Part 3 - Page 4

Part 4 - Page 4

Part 5 - Page 5

Part 6 - Page 6

Part 7 - Page 7

Part 8 - Page 10

Part 9 - Page 10

Part 10 - Page 11

Part 11 - Page 12

Part 12 - Page 13

Part 13 - Page 14

Part 14 - Page 15

Part 15 - Page 16

Part 16 - Page 17

Part 17 - Page 21

Part 18 - Page 23

Edited by goodkashish - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel0912 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrts for new story love to read more
goodkashish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angel0912

Thank you dear so much ... hope you like the story as we progress...

Love

Summi & kashishEdited by goodkashish - 5 years ago
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: angel0912

Hi Dear, thank you for your comments and for the wishes. Hope you enjoy this story. We will post Part 1 soon. Keep reading and commenting. Kashish and Summi😳
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for the new story
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG..you are back. 
Its so good to read something from both of you, really missed your works. Loved this one too, its beautiful and I just cant wait to read more. Update soon.
Preet

RNpoint1857 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back. 😳Loved the update. Looking forward to the next part. 😊Edited by RNpoint1857 - 5 years ago
kashishdabest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyothi_cool

congrats for the new story

Hey Jyothi sweetheart. Thank you fo your wishes and comments. It feels great to come back with a new FF and it feels even better to see some old readers again. We both missed u all. Keep reading and commenting. Love Kashish and Summi😳
kashishdabest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RadhaKrishan

OMG..you are back. 

Its so good to read something from both of you, really missed your works. Loved this one too, its beautiful and I just cant wait to read more. Update soon.
Preet

Hey Preet sweetheart. Hope your well. Yes we are back with a bang😆😆😆. Good to see your comments on our new FF. This was an unfinished FF that we didn't want to leave incomplete as the concept was something we were going to work on 6 years ago. We will surely update soon. Thanks for your comments. Keep reading and commenting. Love Kashish and Summi😳
kashishdabest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RNpoint1857

Welcome back. 😳Loved the update. Looking forward to the next part. 😊

Hey dear thank you so much for the welcome. And thank you for coming back to support us on this new journey. Glad you loved the update. We will post Part 1 very soon. Keep reading and commenting. Love Kashish and Summi😳