Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
^Yeah, I've heard this story too..quite surprisingly in one of our school ke church assemblies! <3
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

OFFSCREEN RADHA KRISHNA BALRAM ❤️ !

SUMEDH MALLIKA ARE LOOKING LIKE KIDDOS HERE HANGING ON BASANT 😆 ! ADORABLE ❤️!

BUTTER SCENE ❤️ !

Radha thoda toh muskura do 😆 !

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the photos Sumi. But that Bharatnatyam jewellery is looking a little out of place. 😆
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

^Wow, that's such a positive and lovely story! Thanks for kicking off the thread with so much of love! <3 <3

Thanks Pro. 😊 

Love
Kshithi
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Good morning friends !🤗 

Happy to enter into this new thread to interact with all of you ! 😊
Hi Radhi, happy to see you here at this morning hour .❤️ 
Kshithi , thanks for starting the thread with such a meaningful story .🤗 
Related image

Thanks Madhuri. 

And what a beautiful painting!!! 

Love
Kshithi
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

There is so much discussion going on over fear and it's impact on Radha in one way-- fear to move forward towards love , and on Ayan and Jatila in another way --fear for losing something which was never theirs !! Here is an interesting story, how Krishna and Balram dealt with fear with their different perspectives regarding that illusory fear!! 

Fear In The Form Of  A Forest Monster!

On that full moon day, Krishna and Balarama were walking in the forest! It was late and they decided to rest in the forest for the night. It was a dangerous forest with full of cruel animals, so Krishna suggested-- "Bhayya, you keep watch until midnight while I sleep, and  I will be on watch from midnight till morning." They both agreed and Krishna slipped into a deep sleep!

A few hours passed, Krishna was still in sleep. Balaram heard a growl at a distance, it was a terrifying sound! Balram walked a little further towards the sound to check what it was. Now he could see a gigantic monster approaching him. The monster growled again, Balaram was very afraid, he trembled with fear. [ Though they are Gods , at present in human forms with all human emotions !!]

Every time he trembled, the monster grew double in size!! The monster grew bigger and bigger as it approached Balaram. Now the monster was standing very close to Balaram, it growled again. Terrified by the sound, size and cruel eyes  of the monster Balaram screamed "Krishna! Krishna!" and collapsed and fell unconscious!!

Woken up by the call, Krishna followed the sound and found Balaram  sleeping, Krishna thought, 'It must be my turn now' and started walking too and fro. Slowly Krishna recognized the monster standing nearby! 

The monster growled at Krishna.

"What do you want?"-- Krishna asked unafraid. The size of the monster decreased, it shrunk to half its size. 

"What are you doing here?"-- Krishna asked again and the monster shrunk again! Krishna kept questioning it expecting a reply, the monster kept shrinking every time he asked.

Now the monster was just 2 inches tall and looked cute and adorable!! Krishna took it in his hand and placed it in his waist pocket. The night passed and Balaram woke up in the morning.

Balaram saw Krishna and joyously shouted "Krishna! Krishna!".

"Krishna! you don't know what a terrible thing happened while you were asleep. There was a huge monster trying to kill us both. I don't know how we survived, the last thing I remember is that I fainted." Balaram said trying to recall previous night's events.

Krishna took out the little monster out of his pocket and said, "Is this the same monster Bhayya?"--

"Yes, but it was so big! how did it shrink?" asked Balaram.

"Every time I questioned it, it shrunk in size, finally it became this."

Balaram told Krishna how the monster grew yesterday every time he was scared of it!!

Then Krishna concluded, "Every time we are afraid, our fears grow big, but every time we face them and question them, they become smaller and smaller." 

What a meaningful story this is Madhuri!! You deserve a hug from me. 🤗

The concept of fear and how we make a mountain of a molehill is explained so beautifully. And also facing our illogical fears with rational thinking  is also depicted. It also talks about not accepting everything at face value but to question everything.

Love
Kshithi 
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Congratulation for new AT
Sumedh Vasudev MudgalkarVerified account @Beatking_Sumedh

Upcoming episodes have a lot to say

Edited by Janakivallav - 5 years ago

Though it is offscreen, it is giving real and positive vibes ❤️ Happy Happy Radha Krishna ⭐️.
Precap - Krishna falls down unconscious. 

Krishna [in his thoughts] : When Radha will wake up Narayan then only Devothan Puja will be successful in real terms.

Radha says to Balram :  I will be doing *Aatma Puja* [I didn't get it what she said 😆] but not for Krishna.

Krishna smiles in his unconscious state.

On the other hand, Ayan and Kans plots to send Aghasur to kill Krishna.