Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Sourbah Raaj Jain, the well known Indian Television actor was born in Delhi on 1st December, 1985 and brought up in Delhi. The most talented Saurabh belongs to a academically oriented Jain family with business background. His mother is a lawyer by profession. He has two elder sisters who are married and settled in New Delhi.

Sourabh's middle name Raaj'comes from his mother's name Raaj'. He is following Buddhism for the last 10 years. Sourabh is one of the tallest actor in Tele Industry with the height of 6'3".

The most talented actor Saurabh did his schooling from C.S.K.M Delhi Boarding school. Later he completed his higher education from Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi on Computer Science. 

When asking him about his first journey to Television Industry from his very first college life Sourabh said, "To be very honest, I never thought I would take up modelling, television or acting. My first show was Remix for Star One. Many people had told me to consider ramp modelling because of my height but I never took the suggestions seriously. I had a friend in college who used to model and we lived close to each other so we would commute to college and back. One day I accompanied him to an audition and that happened to be the Remix audition. Shrishti Behl was there and she asked me to give it a shot. I was very curious about being in front of the camera so I figured, why not? A few days after my audition, I got a call confirming that I had bagged the role!! So, acting kind of happened out of the Blue and I had seriously never ever thought that I would come into this field."
When asking him about his  parents and family's reaction on his decision of picking up acting as a career, Sourabh said, "My parents were completely against my decision to become an actor. My mom is a lawyer and my father's side of the family is business oriented so that is my background. I had never dreamt that I would get offered a role and when opportunity knocked, I just did not want to let it go. So I pretty much told my folks that I was going to go to Mumbai whether I had their permission or not and that is how my journey started."
However, Sourabh completed his MBA later in Symbiosis International University, Pune.
The most beautiful chapter of his life began, when Sourabh got married to a Kashmiri Pandit girl, Riddhima Trisal (Jain) in November, 2010. The most beautiful Riddhima is a Software Engineer by profession. When asking Sourabh about his matrimonial life he said, "Actually, this happy phase in my life has come about after I got married to my wife. I am serious when I tell you that she has brought the brightness and happiness in my life. I am just so grateful to her."

Sourabh is always dedicated towards his profession. As a dedication he is taking a serious flute coaching recently for his show Mahabharat as Lord Krishna on Star Plus.

Not only this, writing shayeri and short poems also reveals the creativity of his nature. Besides this regular exercise and dancing is other good points of his character. He is skilled dancer of dance forms like Indian Contemporary and Street Jazz.

Sourabh is presently shooting for a telegu film 'Om Namo Venkatesaya' where he is playing the title role of Lord Venkateswara. Also he is hosting Big Magic Channel's devoyional show Mahapuran, and working as an RJ on Big FM in the show Arth. 

❤️ So today is the birth of Our most Handsome, sweet, Humble and Favourite Sourabh Raaj Jain...lets we all wish him all from the heart for his successful and prosperous life with all the happiness. ❤️

CAREER 

RemixAman Deep

Meet Mila De RabbaSukhi

Kasamh SeRohit Chopra

Jai Shri KrishnaLord Vishnu

Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar KheliVikram

Parichay (TV series)Anand Raj Chopra

Chintu Chinki Aur Ek Badi Si Love StoryAman

Devon Ke Dev...MahadevLord Vishnu / Lord Krishna

UttaranYuvraj Veer Singh Bundela

MahabharatLord Krishna / Lord Vishnu

Savdhaan IndiaHimself (host)

Hazir Jawab BirbalAkbar

"Bhakton Ki Bhakti Mein Shakti"Himself (host)

Romansa Cinta Uttaran"Yuvraj Veer Singh Bundela

PesbukersHimself (Guest star)

"Mahapuran"Himself (host)

"Shani"Voiceover

"Mahakavi"Mahapraan Nirala (Abpnews)

Mahakali Anth hi Aarambh haiLord Shiva

Edited by Rishrabh - 5 years ago