Bepannah, My thoughts, Is she the one?

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah My thoughts~ ep 182 26. 11.18   Is she the one?

She's out of his sight, out of his mind but not quite out of his heart. Zoya, lodges in his very soul, even though the last thing he wants to do is admit this even to himself. Adi has cremated her in the very ashes of  his charred heart. No spark, or ember remains in it, just unrecognizable grey ash.

He is a loner, but with a sole purpose, to care for his Ma' . Anjana  is the only sole survivor for his sad soul. any lax and negligence in Ma's treatment churns up his pent up rage at the rest of the world. But predominantly the fury is angled towards himself! Not being probably two of himself! One  who can run Pa's business and the other who can care for his mother. He never flaunts  his big name, only does  it, when it comes slackness in care, on the part of the hospital! once more he uses threatening language towards the incompetent medics who let his ma's go astray! Anjana wants her home, not the hospital .

Then, unnoticed, she comes a new physio nurse.. ready to take up her night duty. Anjana has to go missing, only to be found by the familiar angel who can give her the same solace her Adi gives her.. A disabled , wheel chair bound Anjana , the once grand proud lady of the Hooda manor  now helpless, out of her wits , is engulfed by the raging rushing traffic of the racing world.  She screams and shouts  and raises alarm.. Anjana is very nearly run over, but  for the two strong arms on one! who pulls her wheelchair! out of the face  of oncoming danger to safety !  she with her chunky urban bangled arms gets to Anjana before Adi! Anjana  covers the persons hand.. her memory fails her, she seemed familiar.. but her heart senses a touch of care. Care is what Anjana craves, she suddenly has it!

Adi fails to catch eye of his Ma's saviour.. but he catches sight of the orange chunni tied to the person's tote bag!  The orange chunni  is set loose ,the breeze carries it and it lands on  Adi's shoulder.Rests on his shoulder, like her  one soft hand on his shoulder..  almost whispering, near you, beside you. She ? who can she be? This angel? Anjana gives Adi a clue its as if she knew her.. Adi's hard softens. After  quite sometime his Ma's shows, a strange serenity after meeting someone other than him..  Adi wants to know about her. Whoever she is ?

She is not forgotten, time has flown by but even now she is like a controversial sensation, past but still present. The orange veil. Orange colour, that relates to freshness, youthfulness, creativity and adventurous. Orange that blends the warmth of red and  the optimism of yellow! Yes she, brings activity  to his inactive heart. She  breathes an energy into his lethargic heart.. Adi stares  at the orange chunni. Ma's words, come back to him, she seemed familiar. He follows his heart, reclines on the bench. Somehow.  he holds the orange  chunni close to his chest.. it  brings tranquillity to his being. .finally he  spreads it across his  weary body.. Just this once he covers himself. An orange mantle, a reminder of one he knew once..  can she be the one?

Once more, silently his orange mantle is pulled off. Before he could catch her.. a cup of a hot drink  left for him. Who can she be? to care, he might need a hot drink to unwind?

Trouble is he wants to buy favours, with money.. if the intern  saved Ma's life he wants her action compensated with cash.. it's the least he can do! But keen he is still to meet her, he seems to miss her ,and she slips away before he can see her!

Off to work.. he spots the girl in the orange chunni  on the road, waiting for conveyance. The light plays tricks on his eyes.   too many coincidences!   He might as well face it.. Zoya! Adi's heart  cannot deny its her! and not the light playing tricks! with his senses.  The urge to see her is so strong that he grits his jaw.. even if its  Zoya.. it makes no difference to him!! yet he decides to follow her rickshaw..  the urban bangled arm along with the flowing orange  chunni..  flows his adrenalin! .. The painful  memory  of Zoya walking out on him, enrages him! He just drives like a manic and rams straight into a car! Pent up fury! Unleashes when the hit party swear at touching his wife! Adi goes ballistic! and the law intervenes , he is taken away in a police van! A raw nerve is touched! She is still his wife! the cuss churns up his festering wound.. of a defiled Zoya. The problem lies within him.. not Zoya why else would she return to support him? 

Zoya's orange chunni is still visible from the rickshaw.. Adi's hunch remains a hunch! But now one thing is clear to him, Zoya is around him.. he just needs to look hard! What if this orange chunni girl is not Zoya?  heaven help him!! But even if his Ma'  in her kind of state  senses,  that she felt she knew this girl, then who knows she could be Zoya?

At least, a broken Zoya had her family to fall back upon. Waseem was going to accept his daughter back.. he decides they'll pack their bags and leave for Missouri. Zoya's scene dressed in white is poignant and sad.. white  to show  all hues of joy depart from her. It's like She's in mourning.. she cries  in her room garbed in white to prove her purity, which Adi was unable to see. Her unfailing faith in his complete trust in her, was betrayed.. Zoya too felt cheated in loving and trusting him. Zoya clearly never told her parents the reason behind why suddenly she walked out on Adi.. I suppose she knew her father would hate Adi even more.. her mother, clearly believes Adi and Zoya's love still exists.. I loved Roshnaq s optimism..

That was then.. now this girl, returns with  the orange colour flag bearer of, hope, sincere service, loyalty, forgiveness?

Waseem is content both his daughters are back under his control. This much he has learnt over time, that if he wants them both as part of his  family. Then he  will have to allow  his daughters to pursue  normal professional lives.. mind you  Zoya's profession or her whereabouts are not really known by her parents.

Arjun and Noor meet professionally. Both appear to be have risen above their past differences. Only  time will tell.

Mili seems to get the impression that Adi is the grumpy, big softie who needs support, and looking after. She is enamoured with his cold, heartless persona. She seems infatuated by him, and concludes he is the way he is, because he has probably never loved in his life! poor Mili takes it upon her self to awaken love in Adi sir! Hamlet53 27.11.18

He looked the lonely enraged loser. But then really Adi after all this time still wins whenever he cuts his losses. This episode is the beginning of his redemption, and hers too for that matter. Zoya is invisible to both our eyes as she is to  Adi's. But like Adi  we too sense Zoya's presence, her virtue, grace,  her loyalty to her beloved Adi's family.. strangely the only one who sees  her face is the woman who vaguely recalls, that this girl makes her feel safe...  Harshad Chopra. You were brilliant.. you will be badly missed as Aditya Hooda..

Precap: an injection of unity is given.. is she the missing link?

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammie, I haven't commented for quite a while on your writings, but I do read them!!
And, as always, there's such depth and flow in them.
You deserve an ITA award for giving us those insights 👏

May you continue your deep reflections - that, too, in the best of health ⭐️
Hamlet53 thumbnail
hellooo T4Thahaanfan,  😃 super to see you mate..
Hammie, I haven't commented for quite a while on your writings, but I do read them!!
And, as always, there's such depth and flow in them.
You deserve an ITA award for giving us those insights 👏
look you sure make me   feel still very much a part of Bepannah forum.. for the moment treasuring the concluding part of the story... ITA awards..😛 my wish is hope they are telecast...
May you continue your deep reflections - that, too, in the best of health ⭐️
thanks for your gracious thoughts my friend.. health, keeping fingers crossed ..touch and go.. want to be fighting fit till the 30th nov... aus ke band.. kio ghum nehin ane de!!!!!! 😛   much love, yours hammie

T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohhh Hammie,, is she the one?? looks like she is!!  first i thought may be not!!

but guess she s the intern?? well logically not possible but fr Aditya he is certain tat she is the one!! he was frantically following her n Bamm,,, If she is Zoya she wud havcme & save Adi? from the querral happened but guess Jenny was busy shooting the movie so they tampered the script?? 😛

khair ur thoughts for mon epi with the symbolisation of Orange chunni is jst BANG ON  hammie as always,, i think its the inspirartion for us viewers also that anything that concluded is the beginning of something better & prosperous!!

well i was indeed the saddest wen finale week started but but the way it started with Harshad Handsome Chopra flaunting a Tux like a pro,, has my whole freaking heart,, i frget about all the pain..😛 he was looking so dashing as khadoos boss,, my my!! ❤️

hammie alongwith Harshad im going to miss ur thoughts the most,, Bepannah miss karun ge tujhe &  ur thoughts,, plz do tell me abt ur next destination on IF,, & plz bear with me as i dun wanna rush & do a tasteless cmmnt for ths finale week caz of my wrk,, so ill be late but will be here on each remaining post of urs,, Love,, all the luck!!
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i love what you write dear...i have commented on one of your posts  earlier and you replied to it too...
m sorry but i have just one issue with what you have written...my interpretation might be different den yours and please forgive me if it is...y would she look for forgiveness when she has not done anything wrong...she was wronged...she wasn't trusted

if you meant to give forgiveness den its 1000% right...

somewhere she feels her responsibility towards her family(anjana, adi)...she loved dem with all her heart and so did adi...his bechaini is the evidence of it...i understand his love frustration and everything but i was shocked that he still stays dont take her name in front of me(guilt probably)...

and please keep writing about dem even after the show...you are a very good at it...

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

hello Nusi😃 and we both continue with Adi and Zoya's complicated love saga

ohhh Hammie,, is she the one?? looks like she is!!  first i thought may be not!!
yes Mili's presence, especially the back of her wavy hair is meant to make us wonder, can she be a  substitute ,in place of Zoya to confuse us?
but guess she s the intern?? well logically not possible but fr Aditya he is certain tat she is the one!! he was frantically following her n Bamm,,, If she is Zoya she wud havcme & save Adi? from the querral happened but guess Jenny was busy shooting the movie so they tampered the script?? 😛
this whole business of being unable to actually see this intern  is also providing  how short of peace  Adi is . she  Zoya/ watches how he lacks calm and tranquillity                                                                                                                                                                                  
khair ur thoughts for mon epi with the symbolisation of Orange chunni is jst BANG ON  hammie as always,, i think its the inspirartion for us viewers also that anything that concluded is the beginning of something better & prosperous!!
well she gradually without him being aware does things to support him. 
well i was indeed the saddest wen finale week started but but the way it started with Harshad Handsome Chopra flaunting a Tux like a pro,, has my whole freaking heart,, i frget about all the pain..😛 he was looking so dashing as khadoos boss,, my my!! ❤️
yes it heavy writing for me too.. winding down two great fictional characters Zoya and Adi..  they will be greatly missed without a doubt Nusi
hammie alongwith Harshad im going to miss ur thoughts the most,, Bepannah miss karun ge tujhe &  ur thoughts,, plz do tell me abt ur next destination on IF,, & plz bear with me as i dun wanna rush & do a tasteless cmmnt for ths finale week caz of my wrk,, so ill be late but will be here on each remaining post of urs,, Love,, all the luck!!
shall we agree that Bepannah is a hard act to follow   so disinterested at the moment in anything ..  thank you for your faithfulness  my friend ..  Bepannah faith in my scribbles... I continue to  receive your reactions.. which are always  engaging... much love as ever yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello there maanmeet1,😃 super to  hear from you again
i love what you write dear...i have commented on one of your posts  earlier and you replied to it too...
m sorry but i have just one issue with what you have written...my interpretation might be different den yours and please forgive me if it is...y would she look for forgiveness when she has not done anything wrong...she was wronged...she wasn't trusted
 I love your views maanmeet... I understand your feeling that why should Zoya hanker for his forgiveness ..when Adi was the one who uttered strong words like ab kaise dekkno tumhein...  by his forgiveness.. Zoya  seeks his discerning eye.. his  questioning  things as they appear.   you suggest rightly that she felt wronged.. as he let her down by challenging  what he believed in.. that Zoya never lies.. only that time his eyes judged     entirely what he saw.. he nullified  even her trust in him.. 
if you meant to give forgiveness den its 1000% right...

somewhere she feels her responsibility towards her family(anjana, adi)...she loved dem with all her heart and so did adi...his bechaini is the evidence of it...i understand his love frustration and everything but i was shocked that he still stays dont take her name in front of me(guilt probably)...
well.. this is the reality. Forgiveness is extremely hard to practice. Really its giving up the right  to retaliate  to the one who  injures you.. that's why the common saying, to err is human, to forgive divine..
maanmeet as you can see Adi  continues to hold grudges against Zoya.. through each progressive episode leading to the finale, his hardened heart,  has to soften towards  her ,he doesn't even want to  utter her name! He will only see Zoya when he can work out  what his mother has felt.. this angel's virtue.. this angels healing touch! Adi  will have to see and believe for himself, that Zoya's plus points, her asset, her virtue is not limited to her body... but spills over into unconditional loyalty to all Hoodas.. how Anjana hated her... yet Zoya  saves  his mothers life!
and please keep writing about dem even after the show...you are a very good at it...
presently I am continuing  to savour the imperfections of Adi and Zoya .. its what gives the two universal appeal ..lets look forward to their frailties  making them the perfect couple again..
 loved your thought provoking thoughts, my friend .. much love ,yours hammie

SuzanneH thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie,

Another good read and a tug of the heart as we continue this week in the final story making every scene more emotional than was probably intended.  Sigh.

I liked the symbolisms with her white clothes and room as she remembers his hurtful words against her.  She is in pain and it seems the heart bears the pain for a lot longer than any physical injury which soon heals.  Even when she was saving Anjana, and she recognized Adi's voice yelling out for his mom, she clenched her fist.  She didn't want to meet him yet.  She still needed to protect her heart.  

Loved how the orange chunni landed on Adi and we can instantly hear his heart beating slow and hard as he senses her nearness.  His connection to her, even though he would like to think that he wants to  dismiss it, can never leave because it's a part of him.

And funny when he chases her in his car and wonders, ever hopeful that it could be Zoya.  But then in his next thought, he's chastising himself and saying, who cares if it's Zoya!  He can't hide his feelings, nor can he force them to change.

Until next episode 👏

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuzanneH

hello Suzanne,😃 lovely to see you mate

Hi Hammie,

Another good read and a tug of the heart as we continue this week in the final story making every scene more emotional than was probably intended.  Sigh.
true say.. and good that you popped by.. as our hearts feel sick..
I liked the symbolisms with her white clothes and room as she remembers his hurtful words against her.  She is in pain and it seems the heart bears the pain for a lot longer than any physical injury which soon heals.  Even when she was saving Anjana, and she recognized Adi's voice yelling out for his mom, she clenched her fist.  She didn't want to meet him yet.  She still needed to protect her heart.  
yes and the heart, like you mention  bears the brunt.. mind you hurt  though she is.. her heart still has goodness in it.. I reckon she still knows him well.. his sudden turns  
Loved how the orange chunni landed on Adi and we can instantly hear his heart beating slow and hard as he senses her nearness.  His connection to her, even though he would like to think that he wants to  dismiss it, can never leave because it's a part of him.
yes very romantic and touching scene..   her mantle of support.. but he not quite ready to see her
And funny when he chases her in his car and wonders, ever hopeful that it could be Zoya.  But then in his next thought, he's chastising himself and saying, who cares if it's Zoya!  He can't hide his feelings, nor can he force them to change.
yes its a battle within himself.. as much as he is  emotionally bruised , he dare not accept that what if he saw her? he himself  doesn't  know how he would react.. so best   to say she makes no difference to him..
Until next episode 👏
lovely to share your thoughts Suzanne,  do check the next episode as well.. would love  to know your views... much love hammie