Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: J2lover

U completed finally! Am glad!ðŸĪ— I told u na, he was PHENOMENAL There! His dialogue delivery! His body language! I swooned over him, in the first shot on that, Air balloon! The highlight for me, was HIS HAIR!

He was LIVING BREATHING KARN!ðŸ˜ģ I use to love his shots with KUNTI there!ðŸ˜ģ

And as u said, he again NAILED it as Karn's son! Also, his ending scene, made me EMOTIONALLY Involved in him as an Actor! And bamm! He earned an ADMIRER there itself! I must have felt emotional after years, watching a hindi show, after watching his ending scene!😭 He was such a cute bacchaa there!ðŸ˜ģ

And yes, Tusu, even i thought of this, after being in the LEAD there, why did basant agree to be a non-lead here! But then i guess, its more about the CHARACTER for him and less about, his SCREENSPACE in the show!ðŸ˜ģ

Even i hope, ballu gets a individual pivotal role in the future!ðŸ˜ģ

PS: guys, if u admire Basant, do watch a glimpse of Suryaputra KARN, u'll love him more am sure!😃

he was indeed a cutie there and intensity toh kut kut ke bhari thi, made for a lethal combo

i liked his tanned skin color there ðŸ˜†   

u know when the second innings started, i first thought ye kya kar raha hai, sid tiwari wasting such a talent by making him help lovers to elope

but benefit of binge watching is you get to the point quickly, actual thing started with the war track and with that i am now confused about which one of this two innings was better ðŸĪŠ. i also felt emotional, though had mental preparation about what is coming ðŸ˜­

dialogue delivery and body language wins the cake for me too â­ïļ

i guess RK was offered just after SPK finished, and as a new comer he must have felt grateful to have patronage of swastik. that's why even though initially he was not convinced about the character brief of balram, opting out of it was never an option. It is his good luck that the character sketch changed for better and he grabbed the opportunity to show his versatility  â­ïļ 

its a shame that contemporary dramas  give  no opportunity for extremely talented male actors like sumedh and basant to shine, for strong and powerful role they have to turn towards mytho/history genre. I really hope in near future he gets a well fleshed out meaty lead role that can do justice to his talent ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by BARBlE - 5 years ago
BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janakivallav

oh oh but hope soon will get good Balram scenes with Krishna Radha...without him show is not same 

i know right, without him RK feels like a dish without salt and spice ðŸ˜ģ
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

No offence but I sincerely feel Mallika is better than CP.

And OMG, the schedule he has! Seriously, I can't work even a tiny portion of that!

Mallika is anytime a good choice for Radha! But, i do feel, her face is too innocent for a FIERCE RADHA! Like, in future, if at all, there comes a point, where she has to do some action, i can't exactly visualize, how would she look!😆 Ik ik, for this character of radha, its highly impossible to do ACTION, but still, am just saying, like we can visualize sumedh and basant, in both, cute, innocent as well as action heroes, mallika is a fragile, delicate petal!ðŸ˜ģ Bholi radha ke character mei hi i can see her! Any other form, it would look out of character for me!😆
J2lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: BARBlE

he was indeed a cutie there and intensity toh kut kut ke bhari thi, made for a lethal combo

i liked his tanned skin color there  😆   

u know when the second innings started, i first thought ye kya kar raha hai, sid tiwari wasting such a talent by making him help lovers to elope

but benefit of binge watching is you get to the point quickly, actual thing started with the war track and with that i am now confused about which one of this two innings was better ðŸĪŠ. i also felt emotional, though had mental preparation about what is coming ðŸ˜­

dialogue delivery and body language wins the cake for me too â­ïļ

i guess RK was offered just after SPK finished, and as a new comer he must have felt grateful to have patronage of swastik. that's why even though initially he was not convinced about the character brief of balram, opting out of it was never an option. It is his good luck that the character sketch changed for better and he grabbed the opportunity to show his versatility  â­ïļ 

its a shame that contemporary dramas  give  no opportunity for extremely talented male actors like sumedh and basant to shine, for strong and powerful role they have to turn towards mytho/history genre. I really hope in near future he gets a well fleshed out meaty lead role that can do justice to his talent ðŸ˜ƒ

@Bold: Well, contemporary dramas don't even have good storylines too na! Name one show in these on these So called, prime time slots and big banner channels, which really is CONTENT DRIVEN? Forget, GRIPPING the shows aren't even RELATABLE! Everything is predictable! 

In such mainstream trend, i do feel, SWASTIK comes as a breathe of fresh Air! Am not saying all THEIR shows are AMAZING! But, ONE good thing they do is, KEEP the show, LIMITED! So, if it works, PROFIT, if it doesn't, not much loss either! DRAGGING doesn't take place at all! 

So, as much as i want basant-sumedh to be in a contemporary show, the STORYLINE should be gripping! I can't bear to see them in some MAINSTREAM boring show! They are too precious for me now!ðŸ˜ģ

On the contrary, swastik should make a contemporary show, casting both of them in it! It would be a perfect combination of versitality and Quality!ðŸ˜ģ

Edited by J2lover - 5 years ago
BARBlE thumbnail
friends told you na that I came across some interesting things about lord balram while researching for the AT, here is one of them...
quoting from source - 

" According to Srila Jiva Gosvami and Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakur, Lord Balarama has His own group of gopis, completely different from the cowherd girlfriends of Sri Krsna. Lord Balarama respects Lord Krsna's gopis, and is very careful to avoid mixing with them.

"If while walking on Govardhana Hill, Krsna's elder brother Balarama, sees a series of golden stones, He thinks: The daughter of King Vrsabhanu (Radharani) must have just walked before Me,' and Balarama changes course to avoid an awkward situation. In the same way, if Radharani sees a series of crystal stones, She thinks: Balarama must have just now walked before Me,' and Radharani then changes Her course (VRC). "

Aishu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is it weird that I like Balram and Krishna more than Radha and Krishna...
BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishu13

no absolutely not

most of us here are riding on KaRam boat ðŸ˜† and welcome to the ship ðŸ˜ƒ
diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BARBlE

friends told you na that I came across some interesting things about lord balram while researching for the AT, here is one of them...

quoting from source - 

" According to Srila Jiva Gosvami and Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakur, Lord Balarama has His own group of gopis, completely different from the cowherd girlfriends of Sri Krsna. Lord Balarama respects Lord Krsna's gopis, and is very careful to avoid mixing with them.

"If while walking on Govardhana Hill, Krsna's elder brother Balarama, sees a series of golden stones, He thinks: The daughter of King Vrsabhanu (Radharani) must have just walked before Me,' and Balarama changes course to avoid an awkward situation. In the same way, if Radharani sees a series of crystal stones, She thinks: Balarama must have just now walked before Me,' and Radharani then changes Her course (VRC). "

Never knew that even Balram had gopis... ðŸ˜ē Well you learn something new everyday. On that note, Basant as Balram with gopis would be a treat to watch (considering his pehlwaan nritya) ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
J2lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishu13

We all do dear!😆 I legit watch the show, MAINLY for THEM! Am somewhere okay, if there isn't an RK scene, but THERE has to be a KaRam scene for me!😆ðŸ˜ģ

Btw, u seem new to the forun! Welcome! Nice to have u here!ðŸĪ— Am sukhi!😃ðŸ˜ģ
J2lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: diksha710

Never knew that even Balram had gopis...  ðŸ˜ē Well you learn something new everyday. On that note, Basant as Balram with gopis would be a treat to watch (considering his pehlwaan nritya) ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Even, we have never seen the NAUGHTY ROMANTIC Side of Basant!😆 It would be a treat to watch!ðŸ˜ģ