Bigg Boss Season 12 - Pearl-Surbhi-Anita Videos

crusty thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Here goes the videos(Google Drive links) of Imitation and on stage interaction with Sallu. 

Pearbhi as Sree-Dipika - Anita as Somi

Surbhi-Anita-Sallu Task

And I din't upload Mr.Bigg Boss the girls judged. If you want that too lemme know. 

Edited by crusty - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fibrinogen9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the videos dude!

Crusty?!
Naam kuch jaana pehchana lag raha hai... πŸ€ͺ
I'm sorry have we met before?!
crusty thumbnail
Originally posted by: fibrinogen9

Thanks for the videos dude!

Crusty?!
Naam kuch jaana pehchana lag raha hai... πŸ€ͺ
I'm sorry have we met before?!

I was icchadaari naagin in previous birth... you were my lover. But you died and took rebirth of human, so your memory is all wiped out but our love still remains so you feel the connection.
fibrinogen9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: crusty

I was icchadaari naagin in previous birth... you were my lover. But you died and took rebirth of human, so your memory is all wiped out but our love still remains so you feel the connection.

And yet you are denying me the simple pleasure of discussing the pearbhi gift receiving segment by not watching it😭
crusty thumbnail
Originally posted by: fibrinogen9

And yet you are denying me the simple pleasure of discussing the pearbhi gift receiving segment by not watching it😭

Shuru kar di... AT pe chal...Wahi live commentary for you... Anything for 10000 saal ka pyaar...
fibrinogen9 thumbnail
😳
Originally posted by: crusty

Shuru kar di... AT pe chal...Wahi live commentary for you... Anything for 10000 saal ka pyaar...

sachi😳
Chalo phir
tootyfrooty- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ha ha i like that they both were so apt on mimicking sree-dipika...especially fight with KV

sree always react like this - maine khud ko gali dia , maine nhi dia ,kon bola gali dia ,dipika ji maine gali dia  ?

n the way surbi said - kisi ne kisi ko gali nhi di ynha ?
dipika save sree exactly like this always n never agree ki he abused lol

n pearl was superb as sree , doing shoulder up n down exactly like sree n saying " kis ne bola gali dia" 

perfect.
Edited by tootyfrooty- - 5 years ago
crusty thumbnail
Originally posted by: tootyfrooty-

ha ha i like that they both were so apt on mimicking sree-dipika...especially fight with KV

sree always react like this - maine khud ko gali dia , maine nhi dia ,kon bola gali dia ,dipika ji maine gali dia  ?

n the way surbi said - kisi ne kisi ko gali nhi di ynha ?
dipika save sree exactly like this always n never agree ki he abused lol

n pearl was superb as sree , doing shoulder up n down exactly like sree n saying " kis ne bola gali dia" 

perfect.

Surbhi got lesser screen time but she aced whatever she was given.

Pearl simply chaa gayaa... Till last minute he was in character... At Deepak's Sree bhaiyya ghar se jayenge... "Main jaoonga? tum sab ko nikaalonga" ... His expressionless face as Sallu was talking was sooo funny...

That whole Gaali thing was fab! And Tennis elbow, tennis elbow πŸ˜†

BEST part to me was ," Kya bola? Main Man nahi hai?" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I found Shivin's " Inka rojjj ka hai, rojj ka, kahin nahi jaayenge" Very funny... 
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I finally watched the episode. 

Pearl was terrific enacting Sreesanth. He did it with such confidence and with no inhibitions whatsoever. He also looked sharp and an extra bit more handsome wearing them glasses. (Now I understand why Sreesanth has not been evicted yet, there won't be much entertainment/drama left if he leaves πŸ˜†)

Surbhi did so well as Dipika too. It was nice to see her meeting KV after so long. KV also looked rather upbeat and cheerful on meeting her. 

The Varmala thing was cute and thankfully not cringey. Am not sure how much of a part of it was scripted but Surbhi and Anita were like cute fangirls on meeting Salman πŸ˜† And am super glad Sallu behaved well with them. 

Also liked seeing Harshad and Shivin. 

Thanks for the updates and for uploading the videos Crusty! πŸ˜ƒ
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks crusty for this. Now I will go watch the whole segment tasalli se.