Watching Epis on Voot (Discussion Thread)

Lucky21 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi Friends,
Who don't have access to voot, please download TurboVPN from Appstore or GooglePlay. It will play a 30 sec Ad to get 2 hrs VPN acess for free โญ๏ธ. Which is enough for us to watch the episodes.

I am using  it too. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i have access to voot .. but really want people to know new ways to get access to voot. so commenting here just to make this thread float in the forum..
๐Ÿ˜Š
manny136 thumbnail
guys colorsv channels has uploaded todays epi on their youtube channel for those outside india i guess so if u cant access voot you can maybe access the youtube channel, though songs will be muted๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY6pGHNeT5M
farabi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am not able to watch it๐Ÿ˜ญ

SunshineFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: farabi

i am not able to watch it๐Ÿ˜ญ

Download opera browser which has a free VPN services embedded in it. Set the location to Asia and you will be able to access Color's youtube channel ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by SunshineFlames - 5 years ago
MayaNation20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
if you're not gonna use a VPN you have to wait like 3 months of you live outside India.
Mara1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

guys colorsv channels has uploaded todays epi on their youtube channel for those outside india i guess so if u cant access voot you can maybe access the youtube channel, though songs will be muted๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY6pGHNeT5M

Thanks for the link but It's unavailable in the US. "Video unavailable. The uploader has not made this video available in your country." I was able to watch it anyway using a VPN on Voot. 
Edited by Mara1 - 5 years ago
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I downloaded Turbo VPN and I can't watch the episode for free. They gave me a free 7 day trial but after that it's $11.99 a month for premium membership. Choosing India as my country is part of the premium membership apparently. So I wouldn't be able to choose India If I didn't have the premium membership. Do you know how to fix this? Or could you maybe add a link of the VPN so that I can check that I have the right one? Thank you.

I'm from Canada btw, don't know if that helps. Edited by NainoMeinSapna - 5 years ago
Editz_island thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is one way i know to watch Silisila on voot, donno whether its posted or not
1)Go to the site https://www.videoder.com 
2)Download the app Videoder(its not available in playstore) 

3)After downloading, open and tap the option "view all sites"
In that u can find voot

4)Go to search option and type silsila

5)Choose the 1st option or any episode

6)Then click the red circle with that down arrow button seen in previous image.They will give resolutions. Choose one, download, watch and enjoy๐Ÿ˜›

That's it๐Ÿ˜‰
Hope it helped. U can watch like this for any sites mentioned there. 
Any doubt ask me. 
Edited by Editz_island - 5 years ago
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It is difficult to find Free  VPN