Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Eternal Love: Ten Miles of Peach Trees!

OST: Disappointed! 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CysoeM5Z4AU[/YOUTUBE]

Is it your favorite or are you disappointed in the OST?😆
I personally find this one okay. If I'm being honest, I didn't really like any music or song in the show ðŸ¤”
Tris007 thumbnail
I love "Once Again" from Descendents of the Sun too! Sounds so good ~ ~~ ~

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwFi7wnH5W0[/YOUTUBE]
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

I personally find this one okay. If I'm being honest, I didn't really like any music or song in the show ðŸ¤”

Damn .. ðŸ˜†! .. It's called "Disappointed" ... I didn't like any other one except for this one! ... Guess our taste in music is 180 too except for few! ... I on the other hand didn't like much of MOT OSTs .. ðŸ˜† [[[ I only like the instrumental piece when Emma and friend Zombie arrives, It's not their original soundtrack ...others didn't catch my notice much]]
Tris007 thumbnail

Damn .. ðŸ˜†! .. It's called "Disappointed" ... I didn't like any other one except for this one! ... Guess our taste in music is 180 too except for few! ... I on the other hand didn't like much of MOT OSTs .. ðŸ˜† [[[ I only like the instrumental piece when Emma and friend Zombie arrives, It's not their original soundtrack ...others didn't catch my notice much]]

They didn't for me either in the show. But when I heard them on YT later, some of them sounded really good. I love the Part 1 and Part 3. ðŸ˜† Guess our tastes differ then lol
In LOVE with this one .. but only love first1 min of the OST .. afterwards HATE it! ... Tempo just goes haywire after a min! ... I fell in love with it the first time I heard it .. then heard the entire track and thought "why" .. why ruin beginning magical instrumental piece! .. 
Well ... I have chopped the OST and only have 1 min of this OST in my playlist ... ðŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWaHoG6VuDQ[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
Tris007 thumbnail

In LOVE with this one .. but only love first1 min of the OST .. afterwards HATE it! ... Tempo just goes haywire after a min! ... I fell in love with it the first time I heard it .. then heard the entire track and thought "why" .. why ruin beginning magical instrumental piece! .. 

Well ... I have chopped the OST and only have 1 min of this OST in my playlist ... ðŸ˜†

It wasn't that bad ðŸ¤£  It was a jump from slow and smooth to fast and a lot of words but I found it okay ðŸ˜† Our tastes really defer *offended and hurt right now* 
😆 ðŸ¤£

It wasn't that bad ðŸ¤£  It was a jump from slow and smooth to fast and a lot of words but I found it okay ðŸ˜† Our tastes really defer *offended and hurt right now* 

😆 ðŸ¤£

That's what ruined it for me in the first place ... ðŸ˜† .. Beginning was soothing like "Auditory Hallucination" and then God knows what happened .. may be singers had to use the Loo ... ðŸ˜†  
Tris007 thumbnail

That's what ruined it for me in the first place ... ðŸ˜† .. Beginning was soothing like "Auditory Hallucination" and then God knows what happened .. may be singers had to use the Loo ... ðŸ˜†  

@bold FTW ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

No..😆 The OST name is called "Bracing The Chill"!!! Its one of the most famous OST in 2017..But I love the opening theme song called Three Lives , Three Worlds, Eternal Love..And Blooming Flowers ( which features on Su Su and Ye Hua)..
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The tempo is good..I saw few episodes of AOL..But don't remember this song..