Bepannah,My thoughts, Getting on with life,,

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah My thoughts~ ep 181 23. 11.18  Getting on with life..

There is a time and a season for everything under heaven.. Adi had his time to fret and cry. Regress  and reject life. Then she came into his life. Gave him a new lease of life ,with  a few useful tips in life skills. They found love and in due time they also lost their love and parted ways. Once he lived  life as a widower cheated by a  woman he knew so well as a friend. But she left him emotionally high and dry! Adi now lives life like a married man whose wife has walked out on him. Trouble just came looking for their family, wreaked havoc with it and then just vanished.

But has Adi ceased to live? The episode shows that he continues to live! but only  for others! It's just that he's shelved living for himself. The passion to live for himself is to painful for him even to consider!  He does face the world but with a  mask ,a front, detached, aloof, business like and distant, with all! except with  those  of whats left of his family.

The vibrant, sharp wit, comical, ex- pilot , now  stands labelled  as one  bitter gourd! Minus any fraction of sweetness in him! one  insensitive! grumpy grouch!  The dread! of all he works with.

Still personally, this rehashed Adi holds much weight with me. The sea of troubles, changes,brings out other strengths in his personality. Like taking on family responsibilities. Predominantly being his mother Anjana's carer as the episode shows.

Certainly all inclement situations ,I see prove to be an assortment of both  benefits and losses for Adi . The  losses life incurs upon him, the  loss of his father, the loss of his wife,  the illness of his mother, Arjun's leaving home and him. All  in totality as can be seen in the episode, now lumber Adi with heavy duty responsibilities. 

Fair enough, like most human, Adi too suffers  from the aftermath of emotional scarring. But unlike before,  this time  instead of wallowing over Pooja's  death and her  infidelity! Adi finds the ideal mode whereby he makes atonement for the  gruesome manner his father Harsh Hooda went. One assumes, that Adi has been cleared of murder , courtesy of Zoya's evidence gathering?

All situations, lead Adi to pick up the pieces and get on with what's left of his existence! Thus as the older son, he embraces the responsibility to  expediate that, which his Pa' never convinced and expected him to do! Change his career direction, and take up the brand new business venture of running his father's law firm.. Hooda Associates! It gives Adi   a sound reason to keep his father's name alive !

For Pa! Adi takes care of Harsh Hooda's wife Anjana. As by now Adi , also believes,  that in his father's absence, Harsh would have expected Aditya Hooda to take on the role of caring ,for his wife, and Adi's mother Anjana Hooda. So really adversity too happens at times to churn up certain privileges floating around, that we are not really aware..

So without emotional crutches around, like, Harsh, Zoya and Arjun, to support him, Adi has no other option but to find his own feet if he wants to stand tall and in control. As the episode shows, in his rehashed, new business like persona,  he  holds  clarity  in his vision of what  and how he wants  his ill mothers treatment. He wants her in the home environment, rather than leave her abandoned under the care of the experts. Wherever possible , Adi continues to have faith, that both his commitment to his mentally imbalanced mother  and medical input  can cure his mother.

It's a poignant scene where at times Adi  does pull  off  his Mr.Boss man's! mask .  Enters  his room and cries his eyes out, silently,  hidden away in the deathly silence of  his room? Their room. Strategically, all key evidences,  like photographs of his marriage to Zoya! now appear like white sheet covered shrouds!  For only by concealing, supressing his past is he able to function in these present times.

Yet Adi fails to stop himself from entering their room.. its like memories with her, stop him from falling back wards!  They still, help him to maintain his balance. This crypt of their many wildly happy memories still continues to give him some solace to soldier on at present times, despite this cold, dank, dark mausoleum of his  hidden past ..

The past , behind Adi's mask   tells his  sad saga. As  much as he may hide from, it he could do with her presence in his life. When the nurse fails to cope with his mother and interrupts his business call. He could have done with Zoya being around, she would have shared his burdens. But  as he crouches before the covered vows picture.. it all comes back to Adi .. her keeping  secrets from him! she could have told him about the evidence Rajveer held about his innocence  regards Harsh's murder! But she chose not to! Instead put her own character at risk to set him free!  Some way she chose to lead him, when she found him going astray!

Adi' s sarcastic smile fails to stop his tears of bitter regret. If only he could shout out to her and say Zoya, we both in our own human ways failed to honour the vows that we made to each other. If only he can tell her, he carries on , but like an automated robot not like the man he once was that she fell in love with..

He covers the vows with the white sheet again. Too much water has passed under the bridge . Zoya has gone back to Missouri to seek fresh pastures. He has Ma to tend to, keep pa's name alive by running Hooda associates.. The show must go on.. and Adi leaves the crypt of his Bepannah love.

He could do without support, but somehow this Milli girl  his PA. tries to be all that Adi has no time to even take on board.  People's  care. suffocates him! he doesn't need looking after!  So  deeply is he bogged down with caring for his Ma's health and Pa's good name, that Adi Hooda happens to be the  least of Mr. Boss man   Aditya's problems! Hamlet53. 24.11.18                

Will Adi consider the option of taking Zoya back, since he continues to think about her? be  it in pain or in healing? Perhaps .If she returns to him.. like Pa did to Ma, and she took him back..  As he sleeps on the bench outside his mothers hospital  room ; covered by Zoya or Ma's? bright yellow chunni.. like a protective mantle over all his past and present woes. A  woman wearing  heeled boots  whips the yellow chunni off him! and a startled Adi sits up and stares at the person who dared to disturb him.. wake him up? 

Such a positively beautiful episode.. loved the new Adi..  on the ball !he rants and roars but his heart is still in the right place.. as for Rajveer and his Naani..  Adi continues to be  on their look out, like Adi said he wants the man! As for Noor and Arjun.. both leave home.. now this bodes well ! will  they start their good deeds afresh? Mission unite  Adi and Zoya??? keep watching Bepannah  and have a good weekend.. love hammie 

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Will be back here soon-ish!
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Getting on with life is superb title fr the epi hammie so apt as even nw BP continue to give us viewers lessons, show or no show, we ve to getting on with life.. luved it! Thoughts are as always bang on.. 
Aditya idk seems miserable n lonely, although he seems to fulfil his responsibilities, but seems incomplete.. incomplete n broken! 

My only wish to see him doing this deliberately! Watever he did to their life should be selfless... or else bepannaah will be ruined for me.. cant tolerate butchering of ths masterpiece called Aditya Hooda!

Well he was breathtakingly gorgeous in tux playing the khadoos broken Boss! The way successfully he was fullfilling his father's dream,, i was awstruck with ths One Man Army! Hope he get his share of well deserved happiness nw as we gonna see the beginning of the finale today! 

Writing ths makes my heart heavy, im not ready to let go of ths precious gem called Bepannaah but guess ths s too good for ITV, n ITV dun deserve such masterpiece..  lets continue to make ths journey memorable with ir magical posts in final week also, we ll definitely talk n interact in some new forum.. hopefully soon...!
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

Will be back here soon-ish!

okey dokey... hope you saw Harshad in BB yesterday..? 😃 
 Bepannah goes on... 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo Nusi...😃 super to see Bepannah  gets on.. more powerfully than ever!
Getting on with life is superb title fr the epi hammie so apt as even nw BP continue to give us viewers lessons, show or no show, we ve to getting on with life.. luved it! Thoughts are as always bang on.. 
Aditya idk seems miserable n lonely, although he seems to fulfil his responsibilities, but seems incomplete.. incomplete n broken! 
 its in this completely alone state he is bound to need  the presence of Zoya back in his life.. he had to come to this stage
My only wish to see him doing this deliberately! Watever he did to their life should be selfless... or else bepannaah will be ruined for me.. cant tolerate butchering of ths masterpiece called Aditya Hooda!
yes I agree with you.. he should feel  her need..has to come from within..that only Zoya can help him to cope with his mental strain..
Well he was breathtakingly gorgeous in tux playing the khadoos broken Boss! The way successfully he was fullfilling his father's dream,, i was awstruck with ths One Man Army! Hope he get his share of well deserved happiness nw as we gonna see the beginning of the finale today! 
yes.. and I love your epithet one man army...  yes and me geared up for this week..
Writing ths makes my heart heavy, im not ready to let go of ths precious gem called Bepannaah but guess ths s too good for ITV, n ITV dun deserve such masterpiece..  lets continue to make ths journey memorable with ir magical posts in final week also, we ll definitely talk n interact in some new forum.. hopefully soon...!
yes lets continue to enjoy this very memorable story.. Adi and Zoya  continue their journey.. back to each other  .. as both are quite incomplete without each other! lets anticipate  that adversities   that adi faces in particular.. will act as a reason for their unity... nusi.. thank you for your loyal support for my writings.. which gradually draws to an end ... much love, as ever yours hammie