Bepannah,My thoughts, Fear factor.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah My thoughts~ ep 180 22. 11. 18     Fear factor

This yet another interesting episode, highlights the continued psychological war  subterfuge that Rajveer and his Naani use against Adi and Zoya. The hunt continues. The predator plays upon and targets the fears of its prey.

Once Adi is bailed out Naani targets Adi's worst dreads and apprehension that Zoya is in the clutches of Rajveer. Apart from  Rajveer being  a dirty monster, Naani  exploits Adi's  distress that his Zoya is on the brink of  dishonouring his nobility by  forfeiting her chastity at the hands of Rajveer , just so she could bail  her husband out. In her wickedness, Naani with pleasure, incites  alarm and panic in Adi by tempting his fears! Gives him the option, to save Zoya from disgrace, if time allows him! Naani  ensures  desperation sets in Adi. That he feels impending danger around Zoya. That  he remains at a loss to contact Zoya! and thus  becomes almost like one helpless directionless being! Naani enjoys reducing him to this state! How he pleads for her help and she favours him by roughly giving him vague directions! The idea is to push him out of his cell; onto the streets in a frenzy, gripped by a fear of some impending emotional hazard. For the hunter enjoys most when its prey is in the grips of nervous alarm, anxiety and fear! Naani completes her side of the task ,by  tapping fear factor in Adi. Simultaneously Rajveer continues his bit, with Zoya.

Its fear factor game that Rajveer plays in the bedroom suite with the woman Adi loves! what better way to injure his foe! Its like killing two birds with one stone!  Kill Adi with fear from a distance! And kill Zoya with fear if close proximity! For when she cringes! is anxious about what Rajveer  proposes and expects off her.. he gets a high out of her panic mode of what she will be subjected to? His kick is not from what he can do with her! its about seeing her helpless in his clutches. Every touch of his , the rouge he smears on her lips is to tell her how low she can sink! before his demands! It is a planned sequence, for a planned assault upon his adversary Adi.. to leave Adi  with a subtle suggestion  of the most infidel kind, there is in a marriage! That your wife just slept with me to set you free!

Adi does come in and fails to recognize the hoax. That nothing really happened! Between Rajveer and Zoya!  As a normal husband Adi too goes by Naani's anti Zoya lies fed to him ! his folly lies in that he believed  lies rather than trust Zoya. But this much too Adi knows, to get her own way Zoya is likely to go to any lengths. Like  any husband , Adi too, goes by the setting of the room; the flower petals on the bed! Zoya in a compromising position with Rajveer . what else could he surmise! It seemed all too obvious..

Working upon the monitored information that Zoya and Adi have not consummated their marriage. Rajveer  uses this  complete engineered scene, Zoya on the bed with him, to suggest to Adi that Zoya gave her all to him! all that she withheld from Adi as her husband!   

Rajveers snide words , Adi's Zoya has become his now .. are enough for Adi to react  at Rajveer, that was expected! But what Zoya didn't expect was Adi's revulsion  to her words, its not how it looks to him! The  fear in Adi  that he lost his wife's virtue to Rajveer   dwarfs his trust in Zoya! Her words seem excuses to him quite without substance. Adi fails to take on board  her  cries , what ever she did  was all to save him. That  her real motive was to get evidence from Rajveer  to prove Adi's innocence! Instead Adi  feels dishonoured..  more so because, I feel, that he was unable to safeguard her virtue.  Hearing them  squabble yet again, reminds me of all the spates they used to have between themselve. Even in their countless quarrels  they mattered to each other! Made a difference to each other.

But in this warped engineered scenario things do get more grim and grave . May be because they are now  in a recognized and respected bond of marriage.. in which both partners have  set out or agreed expectations, rights and duties towards  each other? Before ,they  were just plain Adi and  Zoya now they have defined roles of husband and wife. Zoya's worst fears come true when she realizes  that Adi doubts  her purity which he vouched for, before. Now  he is unsure of i!  In fact Zoya is livid when she educates him that like most men, he too equates a woman's virtue with her body!   I  loved Zoya mindset that forces us to think beyond the parameters of her body. That  a woman's assets and advantages can also be seen  in other fields and roles she may be involved in within society. Like, managing , a profession, her home and family life. Surely  these benefits  to being a woman  are often set aside!  when it comes to her body. Mind  you her biggest high calibre and virtue can be seen as the being, who gives birth to new life!

But for the moment Adi too will go by the mostly accepted definition of a woman's  purity . That which goes by how  pious and chaste her body is! There is common stigma attached to a woman whose virtue is in question. With Zoya. she is unwillingly to give any proof ,clarification or further explanations that Adi requires! She has said what happened! Either he believes it or disputes it? She is through with him!  he can live with his false integrity and ego and Zoya walks out on him!

Zoya is initially peeved with him, due to the eye opener! Instead of believing her! he choses to believe the  contrived suggestions  and insinuations that Rajveer   gives him.. that something happened between him and his wife.

The lost sheep returns home. This time Rajveer and his Naani's snide remarks just bounce off Adi. besides  he promised his Pa. he will do his bit to tolerate Rajveer in Hooda house, because that is what his father wished  for him to do. Besides, Anjana tumbling down the stairs of Hooda house is a stark reminder to Adi that he still has the duty of protecting his mother! Its what his father would have wanted. Suddenly the son returns to support his mother. Anjana in her part sane mind, still needs her son Adi.. as Arjun goes amiss?

Perhaps Zoya walks out on Adi   so that without her being in Anjana's face, Adi can protect, nurture and care for his needy mother.  Rajveer  incident, just makes it easier for Zoya. Adi's scene with his mother were the highlight for me.. very moving they both need each other.. as they grieve Harsh's loss.

Rajveer and his conniving naani seem to have accomplished their heinous task of demolishing Harsh Hooda's cosy family. I assume they leave? For good?

Adi  in a way still contains  Zoya within his whole being.. we see this lovely scene between them.. when Zoya much to his annoyance  lets in the streaming sun to awaken the half asleep Adi.. moaning he demand for a kiss! Good morning kiss!  Zoya he calls! She refuses to answer his call.. in fear mode he goes looking for her in the whole house! and bursts into the guest room.. where Zoya stands in Rajveer's arms.. she smiles at him and says..  its too late now..   yes he found her  yet he lost her forever! With a startle  he wakes up from  a nightmare!!

Time flies.. and gradually Adi picks up the shattered pieces of his life! he still has  the carry on living  lessons Zoya taught him!   Jogging  in a hoodie is a sweet reminder of the way things were between them. Her memories remain with him as firmly as the places they visited, the ice-cream van. The florist! who still has a bunch of flowers ready every time he sees Adi jogging by..Alas! Adi  passes by the flowers, yet  hangs on to every memory of him and Zoya living up life! Zoya is hardly a fond memory for him as.. she is very much within him  at present time.. ever present Zoya! always on his mind

Thing is, a lot has happened in both their lives recently.. first their disputed marriage, then  both barely make a peaceful existence in Hooda house. The final storm that pulls them apart is Rajveer and his plotting Naani's arrival. With them came the  eldest son Hooda  son equation! out of the wood works; Harsh s murder; Adi  labelled as the murderer and now this dirty  Rajveer /Naani  conspiracy to separate Zoya and Adi forever!

What a way to go! But it is needed . For both to leave apart from each other to realize each other's real significance in their lives. Zoya needs healing , she'll find it back in Missouri. Back  where al her trauma's began.  She will have time to fall back and smooth patches  especially with her father. This time who knows? it will be Waseem who will recognize  that his Zoya's happiness lies with Aditya Hooda whom she hasn't forgotten.. even once in the past six months.

Adi needs time to mull over Zoya s last words, that a woman's righteousness is not centralized only to her body. He will realize her absence in his life..while once again he picks up running Zosh events? As it was once Zoya's baby..hamlet53 23.11.18.

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yet to watch ths epi,, will cmmnt soon! 😃
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

yet to watch ths epi,, will cmmnt soon! 😃

Nusi,  I watched it with clenched jaw... conditioned my self both are having a go at each other.. just like before they got married... only the issue is very serious.. looking forward for your comment.. 
 as ever yours hammie
nb... did I tell you your new Harshad siggy is brilliant!👏 catchy!
Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohhh Hammie,, Fear factor is the perfect title as always!!

u wrote it brilliantly hw Aditya & Zoya both were helplessly dancing on their foes tunes.. idk everything happened so fast i was unable to comprehend wat exactly characters going thru,, were leaving each other was deliberate??,, & was done out of sheer selflessness?? 

I need to watch the detailed view Of Adi before reaching to a conclusion,, something is definitely a miss in his behaviour,, Adi was so out of character wen he questioned her chastity,, i cant take him like this, & thus i do want to believe there something amiss,, as far as Adi is concerned.. khair ths can merely be my utmost love fr ths character,, 😃

Hammie im grateful fr ths sweet journey with u,, u ve made ths memorable fr me,, without ur superlative thoughts it couldn't hav been the same.. luv & hugs..
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo Nusi..😃 super to see you that you remembered to    return and comment..😃 hammie very moved...
ohhh Hammie,, Fear factor is the perfect title as always!!
fear was what  we were living in whether our show continues or not... well  now the uncertainty is gone.. sadly we know the out come 
u wrote it brilliantly hw Aditya & Zoya both were helplessly dancing on their foes tunes.. idk everything happened so fast i was unable to comprehend wat exactly characters going thru,, were leaving each other was deliberate??,, & was done out of sheer selflessness?? 
I too think much was left to assumptions . however in Friday's episode Adi appears a free man.. who freedom him??
I need to watch the detailed view Of Adi before reaching to a conclusion,, something is definitely a miss in his behaviour,, Adi was so out of character wen he questioned her chastity,, i cant take him like this, & thus i do want to believe there something amiss,, as far as Adi is concerned.. khair ths can merely be my utmost love fr ths character,, 😃
both are human and thus likely to make mistakes..  but lets see if they know forgiveness.. alas that too is a divine virtue..
Hammie im grateful fr ths sweet journey with u,, u ve made ths memorable fr me,, without ur superlative thoughts it couldn't hav been the same.. luv & hugs..
well I am grateful  to you for continuing to support my work on this forum.. lets keep watching    the show till the very end... much love, as ever,yours hammie

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i love adi and Zo so much but after wtaching that episode i felt same way ZO felt...disapoointed, disheartened...
similar was his situation coz every evidence was against him, even his own mother and brother blamed him..,...noone trusted him that he didnt murder papa hooda except zoya...if she can show this level of trust y cant he?

and if something had happened zoya wont be standing like that and defending herself...that he needed to understand...if he had shown trust in zoya then it would have been a slap on raj and his nani's face...

even if he dreams about her nothing changes...coz he is dreaming about her with raj...his thinking hasnt changed that shocks me...thats an insult of zoya...it must be so unbearable to accept such a proposal and face that man...she was humiliated when raj was playing with her but was humiliated more when adi didnt believe her...

he once said that he is kind of man who accepts what he sees...he proved it yet again...he is wrong and i accept it...i am glad she walked away...and whatever she said was true...purity is not of body its of mind, heart and soul...she would never lie...

i have loved adi immensly since the serial has started but for this one i cant forgive him...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello maanmmet1😃 how lovely to see you on my thoughts
i love adi and Zo so much but after wtaching that episode i felt same way ZO felt...disapoointed, disheartened...
similar was his situation coz every evidence was against him, even his own mother and brother blamed him..,...noone trusted him that he didnt murder papa hooda except zoya...if she can show this level of trust y cant he?
you bring out a valid point.. his trust dwindles due to what zoya points out that a woman's virtue is only related to how chaste her body is..
and if something had happened zoya wont be standing like that and defending herself...that he needed to understand...if he had shown trust in zoya then it would have been a slap on raj and his nani's face...
that's what  she is trying to explain to him.. she challenges a set opinion.. across the ages..
even if he dreams about her nothing changes...coz he is dreaming about her with raj...his thinking hasnt changed that shocks me...thats an insult of zoya...it must be so unbearable to accept such a proposal and face that man...she was humiliated when raj was playing with her but was humiliated more when adi didnt believe her...
yes I agree maanmeet..  he still equates it  exactly  Raj wanted him to react.. stumble  and question his wife's sincerity..  he forgets, Zoya's  commitment, faithfulness  she put in to running a failing business.. that was Zoya's belief in virtuously putting effort in what she believed  was right.
he once said that he is kind of man who accepts what he sees...he proved it yet again...he is wrong and i accept it...i am glad she walked away...and whatever she said was true...purity is not of body its of mind, heart and soul...she would never lie...
I loved it when she reminded him, that she does not lie.. I  feel he  was desperate   to believe her.. but  its  what he saw shook him   
i have loved adi immensly since the serial has started but for this one i cant forgive him...
I felt it was necessary  for both to walk away... Adi.. will struggle to accept that  Zoya never lied.. time will tell.. the fact that he still recalls the scene, shows , he knows , its in his hands to work out  the truthful Zoya whom he once knew... sense the need for her..  thanks for sharing your interesting views ... much love hammie

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for adding your views...right now feeling so miserable with dem being apart. only 4 more days...
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

thanks for adding your views...right now feeling so miserable with dem being apart. only 4 more days...

hello maanmeet1,you echo my thoughts... actually all the Bepannah forum's thoughts.. still to watch today's episode telecast at 10.30 pm where Iam..  and yes lets treasure these fews days.. sigh!   hammie
SuzanneH thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Hammie!

First of all I want to say that it's been a joy reading your thoughts and I will surely miss them and the show.  I hope that I will be able to watch Jennifer and Harshad in other shows that I am able to receive here in Canada because they really conveyed their emotions well and are a real privilege to watch .

I thought it was good that Zoya explained a woman's virtue was more than just her body because most people would only think of her body so her speech was a good education to those who think otherwise.

As soon as a hint of possible betrayal was fed to Adi from Raj's grandmother, he ran with it, without so much as a second thought of learning the truth first.  I think because he was so badly hurt by his first wife, he may have thought, what is there to stop his second wife from doing the same thing?  That hurt of betrayal was still very much alive inside him and he mistakenly listened to Raj's grandma (knowing that she is a manipulative person) and in turn betrayed Zoya by pointing the finger at her and not trusting her.  Sadly, he was blinded by the possibility of betrayal more so than his love for Zoya.

And from Zoya's point of view, I can see that she gave her whole love to Adi and felt betrayed when he accused her so I think her choice to leave was based on a sudden heart ache.

Now lost in memories he is saddened by his ill fated actions.  

With only a few days left, we hope they will reconcile and they will leave us with love in our hearts.

It's only 4pm here as I write so I will have to wait until this evening to see what awaits today's episode.

All the best to you Hammie!