MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
In my opinion Harry love for Saumya is fake, he is not even a good person , he hates Kinnar ,but for what?? 
At start of the show when he came to know about Saumya's identity he started to hate her .. after sometime he thought he loves Saumya no matter what her identity is.. but seeing the current track it looks like it was just to show the world that He is a true Lover.. 
In current track, He lost memory but does it mean , he lost his goodness also.. talking to Kinnar in Rude way ... & After knowing that Saumya is a kinnar, he insulted her ..  🥱 .. there was no love.. not even FrienshFri.. 
So may be in current track he will gain his memory, & claim to be in love .. get her back.. ðŸ˜• 

Overall.. his innerself is not Ready to love a kinnar.. his love for Samuya is as fake as Love of non-Vegeterian to Chickens.. 

& CVs accept that u r running out of ideas.. seriously! Same track for the 3rd time & also similar reaction.. 

Edited by MyDriYa - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I havent watched in a while but i think in the initial track he was in love with her before knowing what she was 
He was upset with her when he found out and left right

But he did everything to help her be happy i think having her kidnapped triggered his love for her he knew how sweet and kind she was and how she needed his protection to some extent 

He stood by her i guess when ur in love with some it makes u see them with rose glasses and are more accepting of their faults/ or perceived faults...like ul start to like or be more accommodating to things that are associated with ur partner

saumya after she lost her memory was someone else right not saumya so was harman to some extent 
their was no insta love like before it was more gradual 

plus situations are different 
personalities are different u can expect the same results 

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After everything Harman has done for saumya, there is no need for him to prove his love any more. Saumya being a kinnar is a major fact about her life that can shock anyone and falter. It's easy to judge as a third person and bash Harman for not just accepting saumya from the get go but fighting against society and his own conditioning is the hardest thing in the world. It takes time to think, process and move past it and prioritize love over everything in life. 
Estadra thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There is a big problem on both sides. Before that, Harman was a problem. now it's Souma. Souma believes Sameer, and she does not believe Harman. She doubts about Sameer, although it has a reason, but strongly doubts about Harman even if he still somehow proves that they are married. and it is still little. Although Souma has lost its memory, she must have internal doubts, but for everyone, not just Harman, there must be doubts about Sameer, what are the flashbacks? useless. they have no meaning.
MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
In Flashbacks.. she watched the Harman- Saumya dance, which was not real.. I mean it was Harman's imaginary dance seq but Saumya watched it ðŸ˜†  
Connection may be.. 

Estadra thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she not have  1 flashback.. she has lot flashback.. but it look that mean nothing...