What changes do you guys would want to make in the story?

Posted: 5 years ago
If I were the writer I would stop this serial and started writing about Samudragupta. πŸ˜† jeez even I am bored of mauryans now. There are too many shows on them.πŸ₯±
But in this series , I would give a lot less screen space to DhanaNanda and would focus on training of chandragupta and hos friends for future power.πŸ˜†
Edited by Kaede - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First of all Tewari shouldn't make dhanaanad as Katiya of Ghatak movie. Katiya also had seven brothers killed by sunny deol.. 🀣 here sunny will be cgm I think...

It's tragic that no show has ever done justice to first emperor of India... Always disrespected him...only ndtv imagine was good but it went off air...

I don't trust Tewari at all. He promised to glorify India in porus , but we all know what he did and whom he glorified in the end...so I have not much hope here. 
Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail
Chankya should lose some muscles...he look too young and strong🀣
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luckySnow

Chankya should lose some muscles...he look too young and strong 🀣

Post deleted 
Edited by sanghita0000 - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanghita0000

Yup, i even tweeted utkarshji that they should have selected someone better for chanakya...Chanakya was very ugly , thin , had broken teeth and crooked feet...At least tarunji should have trained his physical features before performance...If it was his dream role , then he should have known better...

Most people don't know this but Dhanaanad made fun of Chankya and kicked him because he was extremely ugly... .and Chankya vowed to avenge his insult..movies and serial walon ne Alexander wala hamesha angle dala haiπŸ˜† it's pity that most of people of our country learn history through serials...πŸ˜•

Most people don't know this but Dhanaanad made fun of Chankya and kicked him because he was extremely ugly... .and Chankya vowed to avenge his insult..movies and serial walon ne Alexander wala hamesha angle dala haiπŸ˜† it's pity that most of people of our country learn history through serials...πŸ˜•

It's a pity, many consider Helen and seleucus to be a vamp.😑 it's proven now that he married his daughter to him. There is a verse in bhavishya purana which confirms their marital treaty.
luckySnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

It's a pity, many consider Helen and seleucus to be a vamp.😑 it's proven now that he married his daughter to him. There is a verse in bhavishya purana which confirms their marital treaty.

Coming back to Chankya I am not impressed at all

Coming back to Chankya I am not impressed at all

Me too
I may watch it if they show seleucus more because this dhanananda gives me creeps.