Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
uma yes she deserved a good break and i am glad she is getting the chance now to relax and have time for herself. she had been working around the clock and we know she was under a lot of pressure
army role is her dream role, i rem she mentioned it before to in a previous iv that she likes to wear uniforms. hope her wish is fulffiled 

her auditioning as dukari bahu, RJ and cooking host was one of the highlights of the intv for me

she made even more sense when she spoke baout getting out of character and breaking image. hope she takes up something different next 
LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruby7

uma yes she deserved a good break and i am glad she is getting the chance now to relax and have time for herself. she had been working around the clock and we know she was under a lot of pressure

army role is her dream role, i rem she mentioned it before to in a previous iv that she likes to wear uniforms. hope her wish is fulffiled 

her auditioning as dukari bahu, RJ and cooking host was one of the highlights of the intv for me

she made even more sense when she spoke baout getting out of character and breaking image. hope she takes up something different next 

yes, this statement gave a hope that we will get to see , she doing something new and can trust her sensibility to take up good shows if given a chance.
Edited by LuvSSever - 5 years ago
Ruby7 thumbnail
uma i know what you mean, she did say the 2 shows she did in past choose her. now obviously she will look at many factors before signing new show. sometimes i feel she should come back ASAP, but sometimes i feel she should take her time. i am confused. ๐Ÿ˜†
LuvSSever thumbnail
TellyChakkar Live chat pics :)

she is โค๏ธ
LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruby7

uma i know what you mean, she did say the 2 shows she did in past choose her. now obviously she will look at many factors before signing new show. sometimes i feel she should come back ASAP, but sometimes i feel she should take her time. i am confused.  ๐Ÿ˜†

Ruby, I can understand you and the confusion๐Ÿ˜†...we want her to take her time and comeup with a nice project but we are immensely missing her Screen presence.

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoBdkbRFSeU[/YOUTUBE]
LuvSSever thumbnail
Tfs Ammu :)
its a surprise , I never though IF video too we will get.

seeing the intro video bit, I thought its a full on fun interview,

but it had more of udaan , that too questions that have answers in itself which need not be asked at all.

but Meera handled well.

Regarding web series and new projects, she said already.

So I am glad to see the first part about what she is doing now, how her vacation is on and last part to fans.
she was lovely and cute in that part.

so the main good thing about this interview is we know her daily routine ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
she hits gym, going for classes and having a afternoon nap๐Ÿ˜†

so true she was much into work for all these  3 yrs , so let her enjoy her vacation ,take rest, rejuvenate herself, and then comeback with bang.

Ruby7 thumbnail
thanks for the awesome caps uma. she looks amazing

Ruby7 thumbnail
thanks amru for the link
IF doing Meera intv is surely a surprise, they never posted anything relating to meera solely before 

uma i know it was udaan centric, but it still focused on her and how she is looking at everything. i liked her answers esp the bit that she cant say if toral wll be accepted by viewers, she said its for audience to decide idf they want to watch the show. well done Meera. 
Ruby7 thumbnail
would love to see her do a webs series, it will be a different platform for her to showcase her talent
she has joined the gymand is busy with the classes 

her msg for fans was sweet

she gave a diplomatic answer reg coming back to udaan. she never ruled it out completely