So he doesn't even try to stop her leaving?!

Hadz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Whhhyyy Aditya?!

Post precap it looks as though he's letting her go :(

Yaar aisa mat karo! We know Zoya ki yaad sata rahi hai! She's the love of your life and we love you both!

Gosh the heartbreak what a way to end a show that made our lives so happy!

No matter what the ending this is not on!Edited by Hadz - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hadz

Whhhyyy Aditya?!

Post precap it looks as though he's letting her go :(

Yaar aisa mat karo! She's the love of your life and we love you both!

Gosh the heartbreak what a way to end a show that made our lives so happy!

No matter what the ending this is not on!

For a show that is supposed to end in 6 episodes, this leap contradicts that in every way. Never seen this happening on any Indian TV show. 
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I hate to say this but I didn't even see much remorse in Aditya's face. It's either that or he's putting up a front
Hadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

For a show that is supposed to end in 6 episodes, this leap contradicts that in every way. Never seen this happening on any Indian TV show.

Theres a first time for everything! Though a great episode everyone has left and its an empty show!

This is how they end such a beautiful show?! Shocked!
Hadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

I hate to say this but I didn't even see much remorse in Aditya's face. It's either that or he's putting up a front

I agree. He misses her but his nightmares are shadowing his thinking!

Their trust, their love all gone in an instance!

I'm not sure about this leap, its not looking hopeful at all.

Im feeling quite demoralised actually.Edited by Hadz - 5 years ago
rupurex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I also don't see any chance of reunion. Zoya will not defy her father for the third time!? 
JCluvs srk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm i'm  a little shocked at this seperation track to...considering the show in supposed to end next week?

understand adi's actions...yes it sucked seeing adiya fight...BUT...people have to understand that Adi has been hurt ALOT...by Harsh cheating, by pooja cheating, by sakshi hiding pooja's truth...etc...

So when he saw zoya in that position, given that he shouldnt have jumped to conclusions...all he saw was that he was being cheated again...on top of already being broken thinking he killed his father...he clearly wasn't in a good head space.

i'm hoping that end game is adiya together...however CVs pull that off.

now if by any miracle we do get an extension...i'm hoping to see the intense wala love like before...where adi realized he screwed up and he tries to win zoya back...i want sexual tension bhara scenes were they are giving each other intense and passionate-dard bhara looks.
Hadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: JCluvs srk

hmmm i'm a little shocked at this seperation track to...considering the show in supposed to end next week?

understand adi's actions...yes it sucked seeing adiya fight...BUT...people have to understand that Adi has been hurt ALOT...by Harsh cheating, by pooja cheating, by sakshi hiding pooja's truth...etc...

So when he saw zoya in that position, given that he shouldnt have jumped to conclusions...all he saw was that he was being cheated again...on top of already being broken thinking he killed his father...he clearly wasn't in a good head space.

i'm hoping that end game is adiya together...however CVs pull that off.

now if by any miracle we do get an extension...i'm hoping to see the intense wala love like before...where adi realized he screwed up and he tries to win zoya back...i want sexual tension bhara scenes were they are giving each other intense and passionate-dard bhara looks.

Ooh im liking those intense scenes scenarios! Hope so.
brishtii78 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Didn't watch today since im busy preparing Thanksgiving dinner. What happened in shortcut? Adiya broke up??? Now i just read that BP will be on Voot? Is it true? Can we international viewers watch it in Voot?
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brishtii78

Didn't watch today since im busy preparing Thanksgiving dinner. What happened in shortcut? Adiya broke up??? Now i just read that BP will be on Voot? Is it true? Can we international viewers watch it in Voot?

Arjun left home. AdiYa broke up. Both cried in pain after that. Next morning, NaRaj tease Adi & Adi hold RV collar. Anjana comes & calls Adi but falls off the stairs. NaRaj leave saying that they have ruined Hoodas & their mission is complete now.

1 year leap.
Adi dreams of a blissful morning with Zoya (similar to Adi-Poosh morning in Episode 1) & romances with her in his dreams but later sees Zoya hugging RV & is shattered. He goes to jog & remembers every good moment he spent with Zoya. He comes across Ice-cream stall, flower shop & remembers their happy moments, suddenly comes to stop in some less crowded place.

Anjana has gone mad  & is being treated at home. Adi takes care of her all alone with the help of a nurse.

Precap- Adi's flashback (Zoya united with her family & Noor informs Adi that they are leaving for Mussourie), Adi is handling Hooda Associates & he orders his PA on phone to make arrangements for the meeting. His PA has has some crush on him. But Adi has turned cold towards everything.

Voot is likely to go international, SO yeah, I think international audience can watch this show on Voot too.