Bepannah,my thoughts, In an ideal world..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah My thoughts~ ep 179  21.11.18   In an ideal world ..

Their meeting was not the perfect meeting, their growing upon each other was almost perfect  when ,it developed into Bepannah love, culminating in marriage. They dreamt of being the ideal couple in an ideal marriage. But come trials and tribulations by the end of this episode Zoya and Adi discover that perfect couples in an ideal marriage  exist only in an ideal world. The world around them, the  predicaments they are forced to face makes fissures in their bond and they both awaken from one idyllic  dream.. to face the far from ideal and perfect world.. if only Adi and Zoya had met in an ideal world, where things happened exactly  how they wanted them to be.. but both find some more ugly realities of  the real world, in the episode. That reality can be bitter.

In a  ideal world Arjun would have come up to Zoya's expectations of defending his brother Adi  of the wrong murder charge of their father Harsh Hooda. Its heart-breaking when Zoya appeals to Arjun to think from his heart  when condemning his brother. But Arjun is no idealist , but a realist who points out that in his business  cases are fought on the  basis of one's  mind. That all rationale points to Adi  being the murderer . Zoya tries to persuade Arjun to see that Adi was drunk and  thus unable to recall clearly  what really happened. But Arjun, factually reminds Zoya that most crimes are also likely to be committed  when offenders are under the influence of alcohol.  Arjun is  a realistic when he confesses before Zoya his first duty is the look  to the welfare  of his family. Mainly his mother, who needs him,. it's what his father would expect from him. Adi he curtly tells Zoya, is over to her for looking after.. so really Arjun too, condemns Adi as the one who killed his father.

Rajveer  waits in the shadows of Hooda house and yet again repeats his indecent proposal . In this imperfect scenario, he gives give's Zoya  the perfect key  to Adi's freedom.. he'll wait for her at 8.pm  in his room.

Zoya was right when she told Arjun Adi didn't defend himself, because  was dead drunk. We now meet Adi in his cells.. the alcohol  begins to shows signs of  wearing off. The almost near tragic hallucination he faces of witnessing his stabbed father! In a daze with tear stained puffy eyes he presses both his palms to seal the blood oozing out of the gashes on his fathers chest!! This  shows that he recalls finding his father already being assaulted. In snippets he sees visions of his father calling for him in the cell, Adi says sorry. His  father smiles and Adi finds himself in his fathers warm strong embrace.. suddenly  with puffy eyes, he returns to the reality of  the  solitude of his cell! with his fathers blood on his palms! Hysterically he wipes  his dead fathers invisible blood on his white kameez! But his palms are still unclean! How in frenzy he slaps! bangs and pounds his bare palms on the brick wall of his cell!  Here was Zoya biggest strength grieving uncontrollably for the father he lost!

Disturbed ,broken, traumatized and bleeding Adi  is hospitalized.  The booze appears to have worn off. What  Zoya finds is a  like never before wrecked and spiritually fragmented Adi. It's hard for her to see him lying half dead, with both his hands bandaged up. It's bad enough for Zoya to see her Adi physically hurt. But what shakes her up most  is when she talks of fighting to get him free, he already speaks of  laying down his arms!  in a defeatist  tone. Adi  has always been her strength in  worst possible scenarios she came across. But now  in a feeble voice, he  tells her she might as well stop fighting for him! as he is beyond fighting for! He wants her to cease shedding tears for him.. as the hour now approaches for them to part  their ways! Something in Zoya breaks!  Clearly he is a badly damaged and a broken man , unwilling to fight! That now, not even her existence! Their Bepannah love, matters to him.. her meeting time with the love of her life is up! and Zoya leaves Adi to be taken back to his cell..

She needs time to gather her thoughts, come to term with her fallen warrior! Her lost way maker, her dazzling sunshine, hidden behind a dark cloud. Her smiles fade away, and her eyes pours out floods of  tears, he bade her not to shed for him. But Zoya sits under the shadow  of the crucifix a symbol of sacrifice and giving away  .. candles flicker under the cross, catch her tear stained face! She is one lost soul in need of direction! She cries for Adi and for herself.. she cries for all the failures she faces in saving her true love Adi for something he did not do! She kneels before the cross with joined palms seeking ,praying for all negative input towards Adi  to pass away.. suddenly ! Rajveer's key pressed in her clasped palms  slips out of her palms onto her lap.. Zoya senses she finds the direction she needs to get Adi out of prison..  she will have to forego ,forfeit  to achieve what she desires!

To get his neck out of the gallows, Zoya has to put her neck on the line! with this in mind her first move is to strike a business deal with Rajveer.. check the proof he has.. then if needs be kill him to get the proof! With this in mind she heads for his room ,uses the key , that will give freedom to her Adi !

Naani  the make belief saviour for Adi  but really the  banshee who wants to see  Adi and Zoya apart forever. Her courtesy call to Adi in his cell, which he  angrily rejects , is all to whip his anger against his good wife Zoya who while he is banged up inside is not leaving no stone unturned to get him out. She names and shames Zoya enough! before Adi so he is worked up enough against Zoya! Naani grants  Adi  bail only ! So that  with his own eyes  Adi witnesses what  his Zoya got up to  with Naani's  Rajveer to get her husband out of prison. Naani  mocks Adi , Zoya has given her all! her dignity! her grace! her chastity! to  Rajveer!  For the sake of her husband... Naani only twists  Zoya's purpose and method to  shame and hype Adi! Adi is well and proper drawn into this manipulative  adders' ways.. and he forgoes his trust in his Zoya..

The truth of the matter is, Zoya does see the clip which gives weight to what she believed in the first place! that Adi did not kill his father! But the fowler.. Rajveer has his own filthy condition  , for Zoya  if she wants her hands on the evidence! She should let him get his hands on her! hamlet53. 22,11.18

The precap is all about catching Zoya red-handed with Rajveer on his bed! Its not how it looks!  Zoya's plea! But to Adi it looks exactly as  Rajveer's Naani narrated ,speculated to him! Fed up! Zoya shouts she is no Sita who will give agni pariksha! She will not give him any explanations .. as Adi himself is no Ram, or the ideal husband , who   would take into account all the trials  and tribulations she  too was suffering with him! Instead  of being her strength! to fight for his innocence! He is the one too say quits! First!... Zoya walks away from him... will Adi prove himself to be the ideal man and husband for Zoya??

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ammie... ohhh hammie... wat an episode it was! N wat fab thoughts u shared with us...
Perfect title... neither its an ideal wold.. nor are they ideal ppl... they are mete flawed humans who cant be compred to Gods..
Each n every line u wrote has my heart... made me emotional once again... watching epi was an heart wrenching experience... ! Harshad for me stole the show once again with his sheer brilliance..! I was seeing the cutting n bad editing in that particular scene...still that memory of guilty Aditya with blood stained hands is going to haunt me forever! He was top notch..
Jenny in portraying the devastated wife ready to sacrifice everything for her beloved,, was no less.. each n every detailing of that candle scene she jst slayed like a queen! 

Hammie im going to remember Bepannah fr ths par excellence perfrmances although i wud hav been really happy if the story too was given a second chance by channel.. but alas i guess we hav bid adieu??? Or may be not.. dun kno..everything is so bleak as of nowjst like AdiYa's lives in serial..

Lets hope fr the best n lets pray i got the chance to read ur marvel posts n thoughts some more.. luv n hugs!
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeh lo pressie,,, 😛
hw can ths man be so perfect,, m not yet ready to let go of him hammie,, 😕

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hellooo Nusi...😃😃 was waiting for your exclusive comment..😛 
Ammie... ohhh hammie... wat an episode it was! N wat fab thoughts u shared with us...
Perfect title... neither its an ideal wold.. nor are they ideal ppl... they are mete flawed humans who cant be compred to Gods..have to say they both are perfect in many ways compared to some.. yet their   imperfections.. sinks them both.. the recent episodes have been just brilliant... I regret all ill news about it Nusi.. there is no Voot in UK.. don't know what'll do?
Each n every line u wrote has my heart... made me emotional once again... watching epi was an heart wrenching experience... ! Harshad for me stole the show once again with his sheer brilliance..! I was seeing the cutting n bad editing in that particular scene...still that memory of guilty Aditya with blood stained hands is going to haunt me forever! He was top notch..
yes here Iin UK they chop off  graphic scenes.. stab wounds.  Harshad . is so  life like  as the crushed Adi..its amazing... such versatility ..
Jenny in portraying the devastated wife ready to sacrifice everything for her beloved,, was no less.. each n every detailing of that candle scene she jst slayed like a queen! 
yes she too was spot on.. their paring  has not disappointed viewers , that's why so much grief at speculation of the show.. coming to an end..
Hammie im going to remember Bepannah fr ths par excellence perfrmances although i wud hav been really happy if the story too was given a second chance by channel.. but alas i guess we hav bid adieu??? Or may be not.. dun kno..everything is so bleak as of nowjst like AdiYa's lives in serial..
 hey... wait for confirmation.. continue to hold hopes... though I dare say  if we have it on Voot.. there are loose ends that need tying... think about next week... plz... read yesterdays thoughts...  and me looking forward to watching today's episode... the leap already took place in Thursday's episode..
Lets hope fr the best n lets pray i got the chance to read ur marvel posts n thoughts some more.. luv n hugs!
yes... nusi...  your comments will always be an integral part of my musings.. wherever we go.. for now nus we continue to show our loyalties to Bepannah.. and for you hammie's bepannah love..😃

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

yeh lo pressie,,, 😛
hw can ths man be so perfect,, m not yet ready to let go of him hammie,, 😕
those eyes.. his expressions... real tear jerkers...  he gave us the laughs in recent  acting up episodes... here he makes us weep... and as of Friday 23rd... adi becomes the gadhus  .. just what I like most in adi... angry young man!
lovely creations.. nusi... thanks for this Friday  pressie