AnuPre OS: Begin Again

monigod thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hi Guys, I'm a silent reader on the forum, and love reading AnuPre FFs/OS/TS written by other forum members. I was actually waiting for updates from my fav FFs, when I came across something I had started writing a long time ago on my laptop. Suddenly, I got the idea of turning it into an AnuPre OS. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed penning it down.

Begin Again

And then, just like that, he pulled me close to him. So close, I could hear his heartbeat. Rhythmic; like the beat of a drum. Just as I drew my breath, his fragrance filled my lungs. It was something like the fragrance of the ocean mixed with morning dew; with the mildest hint of musk. The aroma was so refreshing, it lured me into his arms, where he held me closer still. I nuzzled into his chest, and we began to sway in sync to the music of the wind chimes. After what felt like an eternity, I pulled back just enough to catch a glimpse of his honeyed eyes. If only I could dive right into them, and swim away into another universe; our universe. He bent down to rest his forehead against mine. The warmth of the contact only made my skin tingle, and a sudden blush crept over my cheeks. My right hand slid down from his shoulder and found its way to his heart, where it seemed to rest perfectly. The cool evening breeze swept over us with its lazy passion.

A small tear escaped from the corner of my eye, reminiscing all the hardships we had endured to achieve this one moment. Our moment.  He brought his hand to my face and captured the tear on his finger with utter tenderness. "It's over Prerna he whispered into void that now engulfed us. And just like that, all the pain, the torment, the anguish suddenly dissipated; only to be replaced by a soothing sensation.

He gently titled my chin up to face him, and peered into my eyes with an emotion that stirred my soul.

"It's our time now he assured "and from this moment onwards I promise you, that come what may, I will never let anything or anyone come between us. The fervor with which he spoke sent shivers down my spine. I knew that he meant every single word; because that's how he was, that's how he has always been Anurag Basu or rather Awnu as I preferred to tease him.

"Prerna, I love you more than anything else in my life he confessed. I let every word soak into my soul. The moment I had been dreaming of all this time had finally arrived. Grabbing my hand in his own, he swiftly went down on his knee and looked up at me.

"Prerna Sharma, you are the strangest girl I have ever met. You endear me with your innocence. You make me laugh at your silly and goofy antics. You also annoy me at times with your stubbornness and crazy theories. But, my day is incomplete without your Awnu', and that enchanting smile of yours. And these eyes that sparkle when you smile and speak even when your lips don't I love them beyond words. It breaks my heart when they grow moist, so from today they will only produce tears of joy. I know that sounds cheesy, but I seriously can't see any more tears I your eyes Preu. I just want to kiss them all away. He paused for a brief moment, trying to remain composed. "I can't promise you that things will always be perfect or that there won't be any hiccups along this journey, but I can assure you that regardless of what happens or where life takes us, you will always find me standing by your side. Prerna I want to hold this hand for the rest of my life, and battle life's challenges together, not just because I love you, but also because we make a great team. So, Prerna Sharma, I want to ask you, would you like to be my partner in this crazy journey called life? Will you marry me?

I stood there motionless, trying to grasp the scene playing in front of me. It wasn't like we hadn't been here or done this before. But this time, it was different. We were different. We had grown and matured as individuals. The hardships we endured together and separately shaped us to become wiser. As he waited for my answer with baited breath, I became absorbed by the intensity of his gaze. It was tenfold greater than the first time he had proposed to me, back when we were younger and immature. I wondered how any man could love a woman so much, and it made my eyes brim with tears.

"A-Anurag I stuttered "I don't know if I deserve this. I don't know if I deserve you. What if I mess thing up again, like last time? I was now undeniably crying and the words came out choked. He immediately rose to his feet and cupped my face in his hands.

"Preu, you deserve every happiness in this world. And, we deserve this he cajoled me.

"Even if you mess up, this time I won't let you go. This time we will fight for us and for this relationship he persuaded, "and you weren't the only one to mess things up remember? I made my fair share of mistakes. But Prerna we're not the same people anymore. We're wiser and stronger.

As he carefully wiped away my tears, I found a new conviction within myself. "I love you Anurag I professed "I always did...and always will. You'll always be my Awnu. I enveloped his hand with my own, and with my new found courage I planted a kiss on his palm. He smiled at my gesture and questioned "So, is that a yes?

I nodded my head positively, and announced "YES!! Yes, I will marry you Anurag Basu. And this time, I promise you I won't let go. This time, no secrets or sacrifices just you, me and love. And with that he bent down and placed a chaste kiss on my forehead. I peered into his eyes with amusement. Even after all this tie, he was such a tease. I threw him a wild look that read I want more'. So without waiting for another second I quickly grabbed him by the collar, pulled him closer and sealed his lips with mine.

THE END

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyAbtB thumbnail
It's awesome, u should write more
Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww! It's beautiful. ❤️
monigod thumbnail
Originally posted by: HARSHTA

Beautifully written!:)

Thank you so much 😊
monigod thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazyAbtB

It's awesome, u should write more

Thanks for the encouragement..means a lot 😃
monigod thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zaya.hp

Aww! It's beautiful.  ❤️

Thank you 😊 so glad you liked it.
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You write so so well , wish I could write half as well as you have 😳
monigod thumbnail
Originally posted by: AdyaXoxo

You write so so well , wish I could write half as well as you have  😳

Thank you so much! I'm really glad you liked it. I actually haven't written something in such a long time, I was kind of nervous about posting it 😳.
monigod thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prizi

beautifully written

Thanks a ton! It's a result of my over imaginative mind wanting to  see AnuPre's love story begin. BTW...I love your siggies.
snehaz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
It's so good... do write more