Idiot story but right psychological trap story

ketty84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Mauli suffering from dependent personality disorder. So she can't live without the Kunal or Nadini thought. Nadini clever women she did all setup for her in past now for her daughter. She knew mouli is dependent stupid. How she will react on her death n see pari. In future Kunal cameback will also related to nadini plan. See Kunal he is not even ashamed n mauli in her disorder forgiving him like he did nothing. Did he ever said sorry to her. Ishan sudden villan syndrome I can't buy it. They just want Kunal n mouli togather n wanna show without discribe about her problem. Give disorder a name of true love. Even u have a child with somebody dude u just can't. Selfish mean people.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No its more than that. She has no self esteem. She has lived a life without him and now she is choosing to go back. She has major problems. Shes not poor with no familial support or with no options. She is choosing to go back to a life where she was debased.
She needs serious pychological help. She is not a good role models for girls. What if mishti turns out to be like her. I am really beginning to rethink why i ever supported her.
She is not a suitable role model for her child
ketty84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

No its more than that. She has no self esteem. She has lived a life without him and now she is choosing to go back. She has major problems. Shes not poor with no familial support or with no options. She is choosing to go back to a life where she was debased.

She needs serious pychological help. She is not a good role models for girls. What if mishti turns out to be like her. I am really beginning to rethink why i ever supported her.
She is not a suitable role model for her child

Well as we all can see. She live with anger towards Kunal Nadini  but still stayed with kunal mother n dida . Why ? Why she bears all there expenses is that her responsibility. Kunal was having Nadini taken n her n his expenses. She was waiting one day they will comeback. Seriously mouli u need help. You said ur mom weired. But whatever she said turns out to be right about Nandini. Still kunal and his family is great why? Dependency. Ur doc kindly go n have appointment with psychologist