Is Mauli gonna turn stupid now?

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So,  as per the articles, Ishaan will be villain. Ruin one more for another reunion. 
So, now she feels so sorry that she feels like adopting Pari and reunite with Kunal, with a man who cheated on you. Seriously? He is not your sister's husband who lost his wife and you wish to marry him for the child. You have your own child and a man who has been good till now (but suddenly will turn supremely terrible and a villain to reunite MauNal). 

I get it that one feels sympathetic towards the child but she has a father who is capable enough to take good care for her. I get it that she forgave Nandini and even is ready to forgive Kunal but what's with going an extra mile. I mean she can mother Pari even without actually becoming her mother and reuniting with Kunal. That's not such a big deal. 

Kunal doesn't even need a wife. He just needs his own mother and dida otherwise he is happy in his memories of his dead wife. 

Mauli's level of empathy gets on my nerves. No one would do what Mauli is going to do now in the real world. As if forgiving and reuniting is that easy. 
Edited by arshi_asya - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

So, as per the articles, Ishaan will be villain. Ruin one more for another reunion.

So, now she feels so sorry that she feels like adopting Pari and reunite with Kunal, with a man who cheated on you. Seriously? He is not your sister's husband who lost his wife and you wish to marry him for the child. You have your own child and a man who has been good till now (but suddenly will turn supremely terrible and a villain to reunite MauNal).

I get it that one feels sympathetic towards the child but she has a father who is capable enough to take good care for her. I get it that she forgave Nandini and even is ready to forgive Kunal but what's with going an extra mile. I mean she can mother Pari even without actually becoming her mother and reuniting with Kunal. That's not such a big deal.

Kunal doesn't even need a wife. He just needs his own mother and dida otherwise he is happy in his memories of his dead wife.

Mauli's level of empathy gets on my nerves. No one would do what Mauli is going to do now in the real world. As if forgiving and reuniting is that easy.

Butchering of Mauli is continue
Cinnamonn thumbnail

I'm not able to relate now...It's turning typical. 
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
So Mauli goes back to Kunal until he finds another nandini . I mean he dumped her once so why will he not do it again. Maybe when the show continues on voot Nandinis look alike will appear and Kunal will fall for her because he got his divine love back. And Mauli can spend another 6 years crying...but she'll be old by then so there won't be another Ishaan wiling to marry her. Couldn't these writers write a good story ...empower women .show us a successful woman rebuilding her life after an idiot leaves her pregnant  for his mistress ...😡
sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
never agreed with the story from the start... but actually liked a an independent woman of Mauli's character. She gave importance to her dignity. but what happened now? If Nandani was alive, would kunal ever come back. He still doesnot have any regrets on what he did. for him it was justified. What are they trying to show. A man can make no matter how manay mistakes, and in the end he can just return home for his wife to accept. Bullshit.
I am done with this show. I hope this takes a u-turn and Mauli exits from Kunal's life forever with Misthi and marries Ishaan. Kunal can return back to her mother and grandma... but that for me would still kill the essence of the show . Have always like Dida and Kunal's mom for how strong they have been... 
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So,  as per the articles, Ishaan will be villain. Ruin one more for another reunion. 

her empathy towards pari is accpetable to me as i know mauli's nature ans i also feel that empathetic to pari.. but she will accept kunal and adopt pari is something which is too early to talk about..

did u see her today?? it was only sympathy and empathy towards kunal -pari.. thats it.. and that too just bcz nandini was her dearest friend.. she never wished death for her .. she is deeply troubled with this news.. she couldnt sleep .. she is just thinking about her only.. 
how did she died ? what could have happened to her? it was only aboit nandini. nowhere she mentioned pari or even kunal. 

her emotions are quite relatable to me till now.. 

Turn she was and is who can be used. And thrown out
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I have a close friend who took her husband back after he was had an affair with another woman. 
This happens all the time unfortunately. The question is would a Woman be accepted if it was vice versa.