kanak1309 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi friends😃,

Todays headlines –

1. Urmi gives the halwa to the 4 deewane
  2. Mona arrives
  3. Sona finds a mate on her birthday
  4. Mona gives Urmi an advice… Urmi follows the advice
  5. Mona brings a new prospective bridegroom for Sona which makes her sad that he will also reject her
  6. Sona's mate tells her to write her own destiny…

Now the summary…

The show starts with Jugle sneaking into Sandip's verandah with the help of the other 3 deewane. They are trying to see what Urmi is doing at that time in Sandip's house. Just then Ashiesh (the actor who plays the Bengali guy) comes and asks them why do they always find them sneaking into ppl's houses. They say that they were not sneaking they were just testing how strong their shoulders are for each other.

As the guy goes Jugle again climbs on the 3 deewane's shoulders and sneak inside Sandip's house. He tells the others that he cud not see Urmi inside. Hearing this one of the deewane come out of the group which makes all of them lose balance Jugle to fall on the ground.

When they get back to their feet, they find Urmi coming towards them. Rahul starts to whistle. Urmi asks why were they whistling, Rahul says they were trying to call a dog, they keep whistling. They have a discussion about who's dog they were trying to call and Urmi after the conversation gives the halwa to Rahul and walks away. Rahul loses balance and falls on his friends.

Sukha is sleeping soundly, but Pummy is not able to sleep. She tries to wake Sukha. Sukha thinks it must to morning so he goes to the bathroom and picks up the toothpaste. Pummy tells him it is just 12 at night. Sukha asks her – then why did u wake me up? Pummy says that Sona hasn't come back home yet.

Outside in front of Landmark Sona is sitting and crying. Sagar comes out and closes the shutter of the shop. Sona gets up and asks Sagar that she wants to call somebody. Sagar is surprised but opens the shutter again so that Sona can call whoever she wants to. Sona goes inside the phone booth punches a number and starts talking…

She says that its her birthday and says that she another year older … then she says thank u, hangs up the phone and comes out. Sagar is surprised to see that no number was listed on the phone meter. Sona asks him how much she has to pay. Sagar says that according to his meter there was no call at all. Still Sona keeps some money on the desk and goes out of the shop wiping her tears.

Sukha and Pummy come out of the house. Pummy says that its her birthday and they shud wish her. Sukha says that they shud not remind her that she is another year older. When Sona comes to near to them Pummy asks her why was she out of the house so late. Sona does not reply, she simply goes inside, switches off the light, goes to bed and closes her eyes. Thinking that Sona is asleep her brother and sister in law also go to sleep. Then Sona wakes up, switches on the light, takes an clairs from a tray opens and wishes herself happy birthday, eats the chocolate and then goes to sleep.

Next morning – as Sona wakes up she hears Mona singing Happy Brithady to you and holding a birthday cake with lots of candles on it. After she finishes singing, Mona's husband says "blow the candles or they will burn the house". Sona blows the candles and hugs her sister. Pummy comes and welcomes Mona and Kuljeet. Then comes Gyaniji and then Jugle and Sukha together. They all welcome the couple who seem to have come after a long time. Mona comments on Jugle to grow so big😆. Lassi is served and Mona asks Sona and Pummy to come inside coz she wanted to gossip with them.

Urmi is in her house reading Devdas.😛 She calls up Zoya and cries that her Devdas hasn't yet realized his love for his Paro😭. Zoya is sick and tired of Urmi ranting about the same thing she talks all the time. She says she's lots of work to do and keeps the phone. Urmi cries to the phone that there is nobody who understands her emotions. Just then her mom comes and tells her to stop reading such books which her depresses her so much 😕😕😕. She tells her to meet Mona and take some tips about "ghar grihasthi" coz she also has to do it one day as Mona is a very smart girl.

Mona distributes gifts t Sona, Pummy and Jugle. She gives Jugle a jacket and tells him to show it to everybody. He goes. Then Mona gives dress material to Pummy and Sona and talks about how loving her husband is and how he always gets gifts for her. She gives Sona a perfume and says that since she doesn't have a husband to take care of these things she will do it for her. Sona feels very uncomfortable and hurt. She returns the gifts and says that she doesn't like "salma sitare wale suit". Mona remarks that if she keeps wearing such dull clothes she will never get a husband in her life. Sona gets angry, says that she cares a damn about it and just walks out.

Some locality ladies including Mrs. Mehta and her younger daughter have come to meet Mona. Sona gets drinks for them. Kuljeet comes and calls Mona to look for a shirt for him.One old lady says that if Sona wud have got married she wud also be treated in such a way. Sona goes into the kitchen and cries silently.

Urmi (in her style) says "ahem ahem" while entering Mona's room. Mona at that moment was actually romancing with her husband. Mona introduces Kuljeet to Urmi and tells Urmi that last she saw her was when Urmi used to wear school dress and make 2 plats. Kuljeet leave them to talk. Mona asks Urmi how's it going in her life. She asks her hows it going with the groom finding process. Urmi gets frustrated and tells Mona not to talk about this in front of her mom. Mona asks whether she likes somebody. Urmi blushes. Mona tells her that she has heard about some ppl who are in love with her. Urmi says that the one she wants love from doesn't even look at her. Mona tells her that she shud ignore the guy and flirt with other guys in front of him. Urmi is surprised to hear this and asks whether this will work or not… Mona convinces that it will.

Sona comes out of her house and goes towards the phone booth. She just punches some number and starts talking. She says that everybody likes Mona so much… they keep saying that Mona is so good, she has a husband, she used to have so many guys vying for her but she used to reject them… but I am the one who gets rejected… why does it happen to me???

Just then there is somebody on the other side of the phone who says … there is somebody made for u also Sona… but I cannot tell u who I am… I have heard u everytime uv talked on the phone and I have seen ur heart very closely… don't worry coz u r not alone in this world… whenever u feel like talking to me just punch any number and il be there to listen to u.

Sona is shocked but happy. She hangs up, keeps the money on the desk as Sagar wasn't around to take the money and walks out of the shop smiling brightly.

Urmi was coming out of Sona's house and she was happy too. They meet on the road and share each other's new found happiness.

Next morning –

Sandip is talking to guy on the road. Urmi sees him from her verandah. She wants to go down to him. But she gets reminded of what Mona had said. She tries to look for a way to meet Sandip without making it look like she wants to meet him. Just then her mom comes out with shopping bags. Urmi asks where she is going… her mom says she is going to buy some vegetables. Urmi offers to get them. Her mom is surprised. Urmi says that even she wants to help her in house work. She comes down passes Sandip who doesn't look at her. 😉 she goes to the bhaji wala and looks towards Sandip but he wasn't there. He now stood beside Urmi asking her why she dint let him praise her for the halwa last night. Urmi ignores him and orders the bhaji wala to give her half kg onion and 1 kg brinjal. Sandip asks her why was she shopping, she had said that she will learn cooking and impress her wud-be-husband. Urmi tells him that she has dropped the idea of impressing her wud-be-husband since she wanted him to be impressing and wooing her. She then orders for coriander and chillies. Sandip tells her to take capsicums too. Urmi says she wont need them now😛. She then goes to the fruit wala happy with herself.

Sandip keeps thinking "whats up with this girl… why is she acting so weird????"

Nearby in the caf, the 4 deewane are playing carrom and discussing about Urmi. They get into an argument as to who can call Urmi his own. The paanwala mediates and tells them to approach Urmi and ask her this very question. Just as the guys see Urmi they turn their heads to the opposite side saying that whenever they see Urmi words in their mouth get stuck.

Urmi watches Sandip goin in the caf and ordering tea… opening a paper and reading it.

She remembers Mona saying "uske samne kisi aur larke ko bhav do… tab use jalan hogi aur wo tumhare paas chakkar katna shuru kar dega". She finds the 4 deewane. She goes to them and flirts with them. She ends up making them carry her bags to her house. Sandip watches in amusement 😆

in her house, Mona is chatting with Pummy while applying oil on her hair. They are talking about the 4 deewane who are madly in love with Urmi… Mona laughs when Pummy tells her about Jugle's antics in front of Urmi. Then Pummy tells Mona that she was the same as Urmi… she also used to have so many deewane around her but she used to reject all of them. But Sona has nobody… what is going to happen to her. Kuljeet hears this and comes inside and tells Pummy that there is a guy in their family who might be good for Sona… Mika.

Mika was 45 years old, widower and had 2 children from his last marriage.

Kuljeet and Mona try to convince gyaniji and Sukha to invite mika to see Sona. Sona says she doesn't want to go through the same routine again. Sukha scolds her saying that she has to show herself so that the groom can select her. Sona bitterly says that the groom usually comes to reject her. Saying this she goes out of the house…

In the phone booth where Sagar is showing some gifts to some customers. Sona goes inside punches the numbers and says hello a few times when nobody replies she starts talking… she says that she was such a fool to believe that there was somebody who loved her and she says that she will never have that misconception again. She hangs up, comes out of the booth. Just then the phone rings… when Sona doesn't find Sagar in the shop to pick up the phone she picks up the phone and says hello.

From the other side the voice says "rooth gayi kya??"

Sona says… kya farak padta hai main roothi hoon ya nahi…

Voice says "mujhe farak padta hai…"

And they show that Sagar is talking on the phone from the adjoining room…😆😆 she talks to Sona asking  her her problems. When he coms to know about the rishta of a 45 year old guy he says that it is upto Sona to decide her future… u shud now write ur won future and don't care what is written in the lines of the hand… believe in urself and have a control on ur life… then ul see "kaise zindagi tumhara saath deti hai.."

He hangs up.

Sona hangs up too. And looks at her hand.😳😉

The end.😡

It was a mesmerizing episode…😃😃

I liked it…😃

Hope u like it too…😳

Luv

Kanak 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarna thumbnail
cul now cant wiat for the vidoe so i can upload it here. 😊
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks soooooooooo much 😃
gr8 work once gain its nice to c ur innovation everytime u do the update its really awesome i mean it feels like actually watching the show u do it wid gr effort and energy well hopefully zarna posts the video soon thx tere_bin
sara00019 thumbnail
thank u so muchhhhh
kanak
thanks alot 👏
ameerbhimani thumbnail
thanksssss for writen update
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks alot 4 update bt hu cum 1st update came then video
Shazia_haya thumbnail
o i luved it so much n i knew it that sona was talking to sagar...i mean she doesn't know that and we didn't know that in the begining but i was sure that it'd be sagar and voila...it was him....

Sumra
kanak1309 thumbnail
hehe yaa,
even i knew it was sagar...
infact the last episode showed it evidently that sagar seemed to hav a crush on Sona 😆

btw thanx for all ur comments friends... its only ur comments that keeps me going... i mean updating 😳
preet_ic thumbnail
Thank you 👏 and Happy New Year To All.😊Edited by preet_ic - 17 years ago