Posted: 5 years ago
Seriously what is her relevance to the story?
I believe her death would affect CGM or she will end up being vishkanya who will become bodyguard of CGM. She can't be his wife in future but if they show this then obviously people will be like WHAT?????????😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Post deleted Edited by sanghita0000 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sanghita0000

Hmm...interesting thought...but didn't vishkanya try to kill Chandragupta??? I don't know...i never watched chandra-nandini...tried watching siddhartha as bindusara in YouTube...it was so bad that i never watched further

There was a band of vishkanyas who protected chandragupta maurya from assassination. In old serial mihika was the one who got the post. Here ,it would be interesting to see of this pans out to be true. As subhda likes CGM it will create a protective nature of hers towards CGM. However till now shebis a simple fragile girl so I am not sure.
siyarati thumbnail
Is shubhda a real character??

Originally posted by: siyarati

Is shubhda a real character??

I tell you that no name is authentic except durdhara and Moira. Even Helen is fictional name of the daughter who married CGM.
Regarding subhda, she will have a sad fate in this show, that's my assumption.
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

There was a band of vishkanyas who protected chandragupta maurya from assassination. In old serial mihika was the one who got the post. Here ,it would be interesting to see of this pans out to be true. As subhda likes CGM it will create a protective nature of hers towards CGM. However till now shebis a simple fragile girl so I am not sure.

I pray vishkanyas Woh shivdutt wali na hon

Originally posted by: luckySnow

I pray vishkanyas Woh shivdutt wali na hon

🤣 .I dread vishkanya will fall for CGM and try to marry him. That will be terrific m😆
After today's episode which was surprisingly good because of comic feel to it I saw subhda and I am certain now she will become CGM's protector. Wow , would be awesome to see their bond. I so liked mihika and cgm in previous serial.