Bepannah,My thoughts, Deafening silence..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah My thoughts~ ep 177 19.11.18  Deafening silence..

Is there any point in saying something in his defence? Adi is a product of a lawyers household. Is familiar with  judicial jargon, recognises the pros and cons in the trade. He is shock, watching his fathers gruesome body. Whoever is responsible, makes his or her savagery quite evident. The multiple stabs over the body tells the tale of deep loathing for the man. Adi sits crouched, looks dazed, amidst  a volley of sentences passed against him by all present. He seemed like an innocent man who is being sent to death without a fair trial.

Zoya begs him to break his silence and speak for himself! Even Arjun dares him to say other wise , that he did not kill his father Harshvardhan Hooda. But Adi maintains his wall of silence. Evidence! Adi recognizes the significance of Evidence! and here its bad enough that from start to finish, motive ,weapon, accused  are all  key issues pointing to Aditya Hooda , father killer! Its heart breaking to see he decides to hold his piece.

Even by some strange twist of providence, Rajveer the criminal absconder stands out as innocent! no longer a runaway criminal but one who received clemency for becoming a state witness! He makes Adi,as clean as a slate, look like a criminal caught red handed! One by one the spokes of incriminating evidence began to form a cage  around, the innocent Adi! caught in a cage of  well spun evidence by his foes!

His overly long pregnant pause, despite Zoya hysterical pleas to speak up!. Even his numb silence, yet indicates much to him. He sees himself finished! As his very own mother is snatched away by the circumstances. She   believes the blood on his palm is the same blood that runs through his veins! His fathers! So for Adi its pointless to fight his case. He throws his arms and allows the summoned police to do their duty.

The police try to play neutral, but they seem to go more by Rajveer's evil smirking silence than the brave fight that Zoya puts up in defence of her husband. The police too, as required by their profession pay heed to  Naani s  open prosecution case against Aditya! and defence of Rajveer. Zoya's cry of them being fraudsters! Infiltrating into their house with the intent of killing Harsh Hooda is side-lined by the police. Sadly Adi's own family his mother and brother Arjun, are not vocal enough against his arrest..

Zoya cries out deception, guile against Rajveer and his Naani! But the police finds her view , jaded and openly in favour of her husband! Zoya's tears and rage, contrasts with Rajveer's and Naani's evil smirks and veiled sneers. There is clear fulfilment of sweet revenge to see Anjana's pride and joy Aditya go down in the dumps. Its like killing two birds with one stone!

Overall the worst invisible stab that Rajveer and naani  can give Aditya is that they attack his very spirit. For me its painful to see him behind bars in the cell, so damaged that  he begins to believe that he murdered his father! He feels alone and desolate. All his fighting spirit, his fury and rage which were his usual defence mechanisms,  against all previous adversities of life,  now seem to be snuffed out. In the cell his eyes are as vacant as his mind ,body and soul.

The timely much needed tender intervention of his Zoya makes his condition stable. The more he cries he killed his father, the more vociferously she breaks down things for him to internalize facts logically. That his mother and brother are in shock and not that they too like the rest of the world have condemned him! she teaches him to pull himself together, that she is with him!  he is not alone! and that together they will prove in court that he didn't kill his father.

Zoya knows her moral support for Adi is crucial, she cannot have him dispirited as that is Rajveers game to cripple him psychologically. A crushed Adi cries out he has destroyed everything! has no recollection, no faith, no hope, no right to live, he is the criminal! who should be condemned.. to death! Self- blame after the initial shock sets in! only  Zoya is his healer, his balm. Only Zoya is the antidote to  Rajveer's brainwash assault on Adi! making him into believing and accepting a crime Adi did not commit! 

The embrace between Zoya and Adi  in the cells, is Adi in dire need of nurturing care. His  mother too rejects  him.. in the face of circumstantial evidence and presence of the law. The way he cries in Zoya's embrace is total emotional submission to his life partner. Zoya keeps her vows, in time if needs be, she will position herself before him and lead him on! Adi seems like a doomed persona, but having Zoya beside him, is like a weary lost traveller who is offered a cold drink to energize and revive life in him again to resume his sluggish walk. Once again  she is the only one who can handle  Adi when he gets himself in a state!

The episode shows the fire of Zoya as Aditya's wife. She is the wife whose innocent husband  falls prey to conspiracy and trickery of  a pair of fraudsters . I loved the way she confronts Rajveer and his scheming Naani  after  Adi is taken away by the police Zoya  fearlessly like a lioness  reduces them to silence when she threatens to expose their nefarious ways and  save her husband! If they think they are victorious, then they delude them selves as really they are the biggest losers! For she will build up her family! She will ensure that Aditya returns!

Another interesting scene is between Naani and Rajveer, where  the greedy old biddy  detects a certain regret in Rajveer for Harsh being dead.He talks about gaining the world but still losing  out on having a father! Here Naani's avarice seems more pronounced to me. Seems to me she primed Rajveer to acquire, fame and wealth so she could live in luxury herself. I recall when she gate crashedHooda house how she drooled over the grandeur.

Zoya wants Adi to be present at his fathers cremation.. he dithered but she arranged his parole on compassionate grounds.

Adi needs a good lawyer, what an irony the best one has been smitten by his very own son. The pressing question that hangs in mid- air is which son Aditya or Rajveer? Is Arjun going to fight the case? One would imagine it would be a tough ordeal for him. He is too emotionally involved. Also depends upon what stance Arjun now takes, for or against  Adi? Its distressing to see Arjun resist and reject all the justifications Zoya gives for Adi. Even a staid and committed soldier of righteousness can be over taken by guile.. like Adi, Arjun too predominately both good souls break down and lose faith and hope. Zoya now has the task of really  putting the pieces together!  reconciling the two brothers Adi and Arjun.

Throughout the episode Rajveer and his warped Naani's deep rooted venom of Adi. Anjana's slap and repulsion  towards Adi  also contributes to Adi's guilty complex! Fashions his psyche into believing that it was him who is the criminal.

Naani hands out verdicts, Harsh catalogue of sins had to be paid for.. and look how he was brought to task! His own son Aditya struck him dead!  What a way to go! he had it coming! Both Rajveer and Naani  belong to a  category of people who derive pleasure  in  seeing others suffering.

Rajveer's loathing of Adi stems from the fact that he missed out all the phases of his life where he needed a father most. Aditya on the other hand, he sees as one who grew up under the secure cover of a father figure. Rajveer is clearly not aware of the time when their father walked out on Adi, Arjun, and Anjana too ..

Zoya knows Adi more than he knows himself. She only can penetrate through his emotional and psychological  complexities. She knows he needs to go through the grieving process, has to bid a final farewell to his father, however harrowing an experience he faces. Adi has to cross this bridge! She will be right beside him. its Zoya who arranges for a short term compassionate parole.. initially she knows he'll refuse, but she knows later on in life  he will regret and blame himself! Zoya is sensitive, and he tells her, he is too guilty and frightened to face his mother ! Zoya  understands, Adi is overwhelmed by the fast paced events. That  he pulls up his best respite of being surrounded by confusion and bewilderment.

His deathly silence which prompts all to call him a killer, in the end  breaks! He pours his broken heart before the woman he trusts! His  sorrow speaks , to her  faithfulness, her  sincerity of being his faithful wife, no matter what. She vowed to be his protective shield should the need arise. His murder charge, his wrong conviction  against the goodness  of his inherent nature gives Zoya the reason to show the world, this couple is not up for splitting.  That the gods have brought them together, let no evil hearts and minds put them asunder!

Waseem finds about Harsh Hooda's murder and the one who did it too! This is news for Roshnaq and Noor too! What role is Waseem likely to play  now ,will he also condemn Aditya Hooda like always or will this father fight alongside Zoya to save Adi ??  

With each progressing episode I stand in awe at the depth of credibility our stars put in their roles to make this love saga Bepannah  memorable. Harshad Chopra, Jennifer Winget , ruled the episode. Simply the best!

Sorry about the long post, cant get enough of Bepannah !fingers crossed and hoping for the best, love hammie

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey hammie.. there ain't enough adjectives in dictionary to praise ur wrtings.. the flow & depth u bring about is Magic.. 
Yess memorable n even Harshad said in his iv he want us to remember Bepannaah! & whole cast n crew's efforts are doing the Magic perfectly.. the situation & circumstances plus the way each character reacts in Bepannaah has crushed my jeart in yday episode! 

Ur right Harshad & Jenny were at their career best! Such flawlessness they bring about in tat breakdown scene,, OMG i had goosebumps there man!

Waseem can only spit venom hammie, he will come n taunt Zoya, i hav no expectations frm him.. he s so evil he cant stand by virtue, jst like Anjana.. tats her punishment hammie tat God never gve her chance to stand by her son who used to be her pride.. 

Well Zoya is going to save Aditya by hook or by crook we all kno tat .. may be by bowing down to Rajveer's horrendous demand! The question is y Rajveer has such outrageous demand frm Zoya?? He jst want to break Adi completely, emotionally also.. he want to break Adi in every possible way! Idk which kinda sukoon he gonna get after that, bt here to me Rajveer become compketely black,, no justification can be gven fr him anymore!

I do feel nw Bepannaah is going to continue n conplete its die course, i can sense the inevitable separation in our leads frm here on! Ur right hammoe.. lets hope fr the best n lets hope we can continue getting the quality entertainment the cast n crew are providing us for last 8 mnths..

All the luv n hugs to u too dear fr all the rocksolid perseverance u ve showing in ths forum.. continue pouring ur magic hammie..ir a warrior fr me..!
Indiyan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie...

Been a silent reader of your posts. First things first, your insight is beautiful, always. 

The way you write about feelings behind the lines pronounced on the screen is just beautiful. After the initial highs  of watching the episode and reading other posts, I always come back to read your posts at leisure... Like having that cup of your favorite freshly brewed coffee after a good meal, slowly sipping it to have the after taste linger in the mouth for long...

Loved your analysis today too.Thank you. πŸ€—

#PEACE
Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello Nusi πŸ˜ƒ lovely to see you on Bepannah
Hey hammie.. there ain't enough adjectives in dictionary to praise ur wrtings.. the flow & depth u bring about is Magic.. I loved the mood of the episode
Yess memorable n even Harshad said in his iv he want us to remember Bepannaah! & whole cast n crew's efforts are doing the Magic perfectly.. the situation & circumstances plus the way each character reacts in Bepannaah has crushed my jeart in yday episode! 
mainly each character bounced off Adi's character.. central stage he was and well supported by Zoya!
Ur right Harshad & Jenny were at their career best! Such flawlessness they bring about in tat breakdown scene,, OMG i had goosebumps there man!
all these episodes are major in terms of showing the frailties of human relatuinships
Waseem can only spit venom hammie, he will come n taunt Zoya, i hav no expectations frm him.. he s so evil he cant stand by virtue, jst like Anjana.. tats her punishment hammie tat God never gve her chance to stand by her son who used to be her pride.. 
I can hear him too.. but wouldn't it be a  shocker if he stands up for Adi.. he saved zoya's life so many times
Well Zoya is going to save Aditya by hook or by crook we all kno tat .. may be by bowing down to Rajveer's horrendous demand! The question is y Rajveer has such outrageous demand frm Zoya?? He jst want to break Adi completely, emotionally also.. he want to break Adi in every possible way! Idk which kinda sukoon he gonna get after that, bt here to me Rajveer become compketely black,, no justification can be gven fr him anymore!
Rajveer   has no maa behan ke boundaries.. as I would put it my zabaan.. makes me think he is  harshvardhan  ke beta in the true sense of the word..  an eye for women ,be it his brothers wife.. now Adi is a true man who honours and respects women in family roles and other wise too
I do feel nw Bepannaah is going to continue n conplete its die course, i can sense the inevitable separation in our leads frm here on! Ur right hammoe.. lets hope fr the best n lets hope we can continue getting the quality entertainment the cast n crew are providing us for last 8 mnths..
well ghee sukar in your mouth Nusi me too have this good feeling tooπŸ˜ƒ   so lets enjoy the show
All the luv n hugs to u too dear fr all the rocksolid perseverance u ve showing in ths forum.. continue pouring ur magic hammie..ir a warrior fr me..! 
 nusi  πŸ˜ƒ thank you for being my armour of encouragement to continue  writing on Bepannah..   lovely to read your thoughts, your presence vouches for your support... much love , as ever ,yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hellooo Indiyan  πŸ˜ƒ how lovely to hear from you on my thoughts
Hi Hammie...
sorry mate for late response.. just wafted in from work.. so its bepannah time now
Been a silent reader of your posts. First things first, your insight is beautiful, always. 
hey! you made my day... thanks so much for saying so
The way you write about feelings behind the lines pronounced on the screen is just beautiful. After the initial highs  of watching the episode and reading other posts, I always come back to read your posts at leisure... Like having that cup of your favorite freshly brewed coffee after a good meal, slowly sipping it to have the after taste linger in the mouth for long...
ohhh nice one... fresh brewed coffee... here in uk we would say cuppa teaπŸ˜†.. the Brits are a nation of tea drinkers..πŸ˜†   
Loved your analysis today too.Thank you. πŸ€—
yes Indiyan, it was one moving episode..  all main actors expressions were just fantastic along with their lines.. Adi situation was tragic..    when one is unsure of what one did.. the pathos was prime in the episode.. listen, share your thoughts when you can.. would love to read them.. lets keep watching our  fantastic show..

#PEACE   peace mate, and  love to you,,, hammie