sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Or better let mauli die, it will be peaceful ending right..i am really getting disappointed about mauli character .but mauli forgot what nandini &Kunal did to her??😡...how did kunal hurt her will she was pregnant...mauli if u will be with kunal I will kill u seriously??. but what he did u have forgot all thing once left u so can't he leave u again..just think in society if this will happen so every men will think that we can do like this 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol no I don't want Mauli to die..I want to see her lead a happy life. But someone needs to knock some sense into her. She needs to know that Kunal doesn't love her and he is not worthy of her so she must move on. She also needs to see what a great guy Ishaan is. I think radhika should do this. Jaya said in an IV that Mauli should never go back to Kunal from a woman's perspective...si her character radhika should tell Mauli that her son Kunal was a terrible husband to Mauli and that she should move on with Ishaan. I saw an IV with kinshuk..I really like Ishaan character and kinshuk..he seems like a really great guy both onscreen and offscreen. You are a lucky girl Mauli...go for it ..don't let This wonderful guy get away ðŸ˜Š
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Lol no I don't want Mauli to die..I want to see her lead a happy life. But someone needs to knock some sense into her. She needs to know that Kunal doesn't love her and he is not worthy of her so she must move on. She also needs to see what a great guy Ishaan is. I think radhika should do this. Jaya said in an IV that Mauli should never go back to Kunal from a woman's perspective...si her character radhika should tell Mauli that her son Kunal was a terrible husband to Mauli and that she should move on with Ishaan. I saw an IV with kinshuk..I really like Ishaan character and kinshuk..he seems like a really great guy both onscreen and offscreen. You are a lucky girl Mauli...go for it ..don't let This wonderful guy get away  😊

True ishan is really wonderful actor..and he is really  caring person...with mauli &mishti...mauli should take a good decision to narry ishan...first of all mauli should think about Kunal character what he did to her instead she is going back with him..ishan  who respects and love her lot😛stupid serial..her best friend and husband cheat her and then mauli feels because of her curse nandini dies..oh god..so sad ..I expected more scenes about mauli character in pre leap..only disappointed🤢

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
mauli is more angry with kunal doubting her pregnancy...when it comes to divine couple affair...she has long time forgiven him thus she was ready to give him a chance and make their marriage work and this is the reason why she accept him back after she got pregnant but he was bloody blinded by his lust...currently her anger and hatred is more on kunal doubting her pregnancy... Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lol no I don't want Mauli to die..I want to see her lead a happy life. But someone needs to knock some sense into her. She needs to know that Kunal doesn't love her and he is not worthy of her so she must move on. She also needs to see what a great guy Ishaan is. I think radhika should do this. Jaya said in an IV that Mauli should never go back to Kunal from a woman's perspective...si her character radhika should tell Mauli that her son Kunal was a terrible husband to Mauli and that she should move on with Ishaan. I saw an IV with kinshuk..I really like Ishaan character and kinshuk..he seems like a really great guy both onscreen and offscreen. You are a lucky girl Mauli...go for it ..don't let This wonderful guy get away  😊

i think mauli shouldnt be that rigid with the idea "love  can happen once" i know its her life her choice. but a loveless life with ishaan will be unfair to both.. i want her to call this marriage off if she isnt yet ready for marriage but she let this thought go away from her mind that she wont be able to love again.
love is a beautiful feeling and it can help her heel her unseen wounds.. 
prettywomaniya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

mauli is more angry with kunal doubting her pregnancy...when it comes to divine couple affair...she has long time forgiven him thus she was ready to give him a chance and make their marriage work and this is the reason why she accept him back after she got pregnant but he was bloody blinded by his lust...currently her anger and hatred is more on kunal doubting her pregnancy...

yes.. she has forgiven him long back as she deeply loved him and was unable to accept that he can actually do this to her.. she had faith in their relationship which was pretty strong and beautiful. so her wanting him back was acceptable to me that time..
that time he had failed only as a husband but when he started insulting her and doubted her, he was a failed human being too..

now 6 years have already passed.. its interesting to see what she feels about him..

prettywomaniya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sailuja

Or better let mauli die, it will be peaceful ending right..i am really getting disappointed about mauli character .but mauli forgot what nandini &Kunal did to her?? 😡...how did kunal hurt her will she was pregnant...mauli if u will be with kunal I will kill u seriously??. but what he did u have forgot all thing once left u so can't he leave u again..just think in society if this will happen so every men will think that we can do like this 😡

NO 
pls let my mauli live.. ðŸ˜†
she is a surviver. she will survive anyhow..
but i really want her to enjoy her life and live happily..

just wait for monday episode..
i think she isnt going to get back to him..

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prettywomaniya

i think mauli shouldnt be that rigid with the idea "love  can happen once" i know its her life her choice. but a loveless life with ishaan will be unfair to both.. i want her to call this marriage off if she isnt yet ready for marriage but she let this thought go away from her mind that she wont be able to love again.
love is a beautiful feeling and it can help her heel her unseen wounds.. 

it would be great if she realises thst she does love Ishaan. In KKHH as well SRk kept on saying pyar sirf ek baar hote , Baar baar Nahi..after rani  died .but when he met Kajol aGain he did fall in love with her and then moved on with her. So hopefully in the end Mauli will forgive Kunal and then realise that she does love Ishaan and move on with him..this would be a great ending and fans will be happy and the serial will end on a positive message ...that women can find love again and be happy after a failed marriage 
prettywomaniya thumbnail

it would be great if she realises thst she does love Ishaan. In KKHH as well SRk kept on saying pyar sirf ek baar hote , Baar baar Nahi..after rani  died .but when he met Kajol aGain he did fall in love with her and then moved on with her. So hopefully in the end Mauli will forgive Kunal and then realise that she does love Ishaan and move on with him..this would be a great ending and fans will be happy and the serial will end on a positive message ...that women can find love again and be happy after a failed marriage 

blue -- exactly!! thats my reasons for supporting ishaali.. 
its actually a motivating message.. 

i was really against of mushy romance for mauli . but ishaan is such a gentleman that i really wish she has some feelings for him and shw realises on time.. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
@anahi...your question of what mauli feels for that douche after 6 yrs...i want her to be ruthless to him...cold n indifferent to him...what he did 6 yrs back was unforgiveable...mauli at least kind hearted forgive him for his cheating if its was me...i give him a tight slap...drag him to family court including the other women...apply divorce and make him pay alimony as well as maintenance fee...since he doubts my pregnancy...i will drag him to hospital and confirms him that the baby is very much existence and belongs to you...if u fail to do anything for the baby...drag u to court and they can sentence him for few weeks jail...i am not kind hearted like mauli...i am heartless...ruthless Edited by Mages - 5 years ago