Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ooolalala

I did say that Srishty was at fault. Although Romil wrote the skit, Srishty was the one who said those lines. She could have told Romil that she cannot say those lines. So yes she made a mistake. However, she did go and apologize. The most she could do at that moment was apologize and have a conversation with Dipika which she attempted to have. She hugged her as well. She did not argue with Dipika because she knew that she was wrong. 

If someone is apologizing and feeling guilty for what they have done, I feel they deserve a chance. Maybe it is my opinion and you might not agree it with it which is absolutely fine. However, Srishty apology is a lot better than Romil arguing back and trying to prove his point. No one expected Dipika to forget everything but just to have a conversation and hear the perspective of other person. Dipika did not do that which is again okay as it was her choice. 

Yes, Srishty is not naive but then no one in the house is innocent. All of them are there to play the game. Frankly speaking, Srishty has done nothing in front of Sreesanth. The same brother of Dipika showed her middle finger and disrespected her so many times. Still, she says that she is proud of him. Having said that, it is Dipika's choice as she can be proud of anyone. 

One thing everyone knows is Srishty apologized for her mistake which makes it seem like that she was guilty. 

All r in the house to play that's known but making fun n than saying, i know gun mein goli thi, i aimed n someone got hurt but hey m guilty,sree never brought her husband name in anything.Dipika  clearly said u make my fun fine but how can u drag my husband which was right be in limit of the game.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: riddhan

All r in the house to play that's known but making fun n than saying, i know gun mein goli thi, i aimed n someone got hurt but hey m guilty,sree never brought her husband name in anything.Dipika  clearly said u make my fun fine but how can u drag my husband which was right be in limit of the game.

What Sree did with Dipika was not making her fun. It was legit abusing and disrespecting her. Dipika is not a bad contestant. She can be great but she needs to take a stand for herself in front of Sree and distance herself from him. 

What Sree does with Dipika and has done with other women in the house is NOT fun. It is clearly a form of abuse! I won't even go on with things that he has done because the list is endless. Dipika should clearly NOT be proud of such brother!

Coming to Srishty, She made a mistake. Both of us agree on that and are on same page. Srishty apologized for it. What else can she do? Beat herself up or go crazy like Sree?

Srishty was wrong but in this case Romil was more guilty than Srishty was. The good thing is Srishty was ashamed and apologize. Romil did not and kept arguing like a fool. 

riddhan thumbnail

What Sree did with Dipika was not making her fun. It was legit abusing and disrespecting her. Dipika is not a bad contestant. She can be great but she needs to take a stand for herself in front of Sree and distance herself from him. 

What Sree does with Dipika and has done with other women in the house is NOT fun. It is clearly a form of abuse! I won't even go on with things that he has done because the list is endless. Dipika should clearly NOT be proud of such brother!

Coming to Srishty, She made a mistake. Both of us agree on that and are on same page. Srishty apologized for it. What else can she do? Beat herself up or go crazy like Sree?

Srishty was wrong but in this case Romil was more guilty than Srishty was. The good thing is Srishty was ashamed and apologize. Romil did not and kept arguing like a fool. 

wat I have understood is Sree gussamein bahut bolta hai as still everybody r fine with him proves that, so I give my benefit of doubt on him. Sristhi after such a line, expects that after sorry her work is done than she expects a lot from others, as in her own case she did ulta wen not even such a line was used. Dipika said it was expected from Romil but not from Sristi so she was more hurt.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: riddhan

wat I have understood is Sree gussamein bahut bolta hai as still everybody r fine with him proves that, so I give my benefit of doubt on him. Sristhi after such a line, expects that after sorry her work is done than she expects a lot from others, as in her own case she did ulta wen not even such a line was used. Dipika said it was expected from Romil but not from Sristi so she was more hurt.

@bold Seriously benefit of doubt in threatening Karanvir for life? benefit of doubt in linking Srishty and Rohit up and calling Srishty bend hua fruit? Showing middle finger to his sister Dipika? abusing people right left center? 

Okay, you are great that you give him benefit of doubt in so many things. Actually, this season's women are weaker since they cannot show a man like SREE his place. If it was Hina or Gauhar, things would had been so much different! 

If you give Sree benefit of doubt in so many things, I think I should also give Srishty and Romil benefit of doubt in this situation. But hey I will not because I know Srishty was at fault. Yes this was not expected from Srishty! She never expected Dipika to go all normal with her. All she wanted was to speak to Dipika in this matter. She was genuinely sorry and it showed through her expressions and her choosing not to argue back unlike Romil.

However, you are free to accuse Srishty further and support Sree. That is your choice. I rest my case here.
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Reaction of Hms during saiyyan bhaiyya thing

riddhan thumbnail

@bold Seriously benefit of doubt in threatening Karanvir for life? benefit of doubt in linking Srishty and Rohit up and calling Srishty bend hua fruit? Showing middle finger to his sister Dipika? abusing people right left center? 

Okay, you are great that you give him benefit of doubt in so many things. Actually, this season's women are weaker since they cannot show a man like SREE his place. If it was Hina or Gauhar, things would had been so much different! 

If you give Sree benefit of doubt in so many things, I think I should also give Srishty and Romil benefit of doubt in this situation. But hey I will not because I know Srishty was at fault. Yes this was not expected from Srishty! She never expected Dipika to go all normal with her. All she wanted was to speak to Dipika in this matter. She was genuinely sorry and it showed through her expressions and her choosing not to argue back unlike Romil.

However, you are free to accuse Srishty further and support Sree. That is your choice. I rest my case here.

I meant that Sree says a lot in anger n others still call him bhai n all on that I never said he is right, I said I can benefit of doubt ki he says a lot in anger n Dipika has told him at times but it gets edited on the final episode,coming to Sristhi she knew wats gonna happen n was prepared for it, shows she knew Dipika will be upset still she went with ahead with it n only saying sorry hurt ke Baad can't make things fine n coming to Romil I have nothing to say on him, his behaviour shows how he is.
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I saw the full episode is without interruption -
I take back what I said earlier.

Romil and Srishty's skit was in bad taste, but not vulgar.
The skit mocking at Deepika did not end at Bhaiya and saiyaa. At the end when Srishty was wearing Shree's mask, Deepika was also fuming at Romil last line at Srishty saying why do you take medicines only at Deepika's hand.

At dining table fight Deepika lost it more on Srishty for justifying the skit. Srishty crying after one dance with Rohit should not have a say in this matter.

More than Romil, Happy club ke baki members ki phati padi thi Deepika ke is avatar se. 😆

Forget Happy Club even Shree was shaken at this sight of Deepika. 😆

Nice to see for a change Shree consoling Deepika.
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jasleen did not get a single hands raised at first round of Sultani Akhada.
Little confused.
Why Megha did not raise her hand in support of Jasleen ?
Why did Deepika and Shree raised hands in support of Srishty ? That also after watching the upsetting skit and Shree also had argument with Srishty on the fill in the blanks task.
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Guys control making dabbe pe Dabba more than 3 times

If someone wants to read the convo then also it gets messed up
Not commanding or anything just requesting 😆
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Jasleen did not get a single hands raised at first round of Sultani Akhada.
Little confused.
Why Megha did not raise her hand in support of Jasleen ?
Why did Deepika and Shree raised hands in support of Srishty ? That also after watching the upsetting skit and Shree also had argument with Srishty on the fill in the blanks task.

Megha supports the celebs. Sreepika might've not felt as bad as was shown later. They could keep it aside for the time being apparently.