Once A Ponga, Always A Ponga- PreeDit OS

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everyone! I'm here with an OS on our cute ship, PreeDit. I had actually written it before Dil le lo day, 9th November. But Minu, Ayushi, Pooja, Suman, Surbhi and Isha motivated me to post it. Actually dhamkaya h beheno neπŸ˜†
So here it is..

Once A Ponga, Always A Ponga

Sitting on the headboard of his bed, Pandit was scratching his head thinking something. He looked at Munna who was busy gorging a kachori. "Idhar de kachori" Pandit snatched the kachori from him, "Jaldi soch na Chenu" he pestered. "Chup kar Ponge! Ek to itna kathin kaam hai, upar se keh raha hai jaldi kar" Munna yelled. "Accha, apne time pe to badi idea ate the tujhe, meri bari ayi to bolta hai kathin kaam hai" Pandit narrowed his eyes at Munna.

"To maine pasand bhi to meri Pandat ko kiya tha. Lekin tu to khatron ka khiladi ho rakha hai. Lady Don pasand ayi hai." Munna taunted. "Sameer hi koi idea dega mujhe, main usse puchta hu" Pandit moved towards the phone to call Sameer but Munna stopped him. "Pagal ho gaya hai! Sameer ko batana matlab Naina ko batana. Aur Naina ko batana matlab..." he showed his fist. He dreaded Naina's reaction on knowing that Pandit liked her sister, Preeti. They shared a cute bond with their bhabhi, but when she came to her Naina Devi avatar, no one could save them, not even Sameer.

"Dara mat Chenu!" Pandit stammered, "Bhabhi aisa kuch nahi karegi. Tu rehne de, ab main hi koi dhaasu idea sochta hu" he tried to sound confident. "Dekh Pandat, kuch utpatang mat kariyo, warna Naina aur Preeti to marengi hi, Sameer bhi do lagayega." Munna warned him, but Pandit smirked, "Arey tu dekhna, main kuch aisa karunga ki direct bolunga bhi nahi aur Preeti mere dil ki baat samajh bhi jayegi." Munna looked at him worriedly while Pandit ran out shouting, "Kahan ho pyaari Mummy?"

Next morning, Pandit reached Munna's house, from where they'd head to Sameer's house and then together leave for college. Munna came out and saw him dressed in a dark purple shirt and jeans, wearing sunglasses, a watch and an extra cute smile. He rolled eyes at his friend's madness, "Ab to bata de tu kya karne wala hai?" Pandit grinned, "wo to surprise hai Chenu. Ab jaldi chal Sameer k ghar, warna college ke liye late ho jayenge. Mujhe waise bhi Bhabhi aur uski behna se jaldi pohochna hai." he dragged Munna with him, "Waise aaj naha ke aya hai Ponga!"

In the college, Sameer, Munna and Pandit along with Kamya and Hema were waiting for the other three girls in the corridor. When Swati walked alone towards them, Sameer and Pandit together asked, "Naina/Preeti kahan hai?" Everyone looked at Pandit strangely. Munna covered up, "Aye Pandat tu bada sundar lag raha hai. Bata na Bhabhi kahan hai?" Swati controlled her blush and replied, "Un dono ko der lagne wali thi to main akele hi aa gayi."

Pandit mouthed an Oh. Sameer said, "Tum log class mein jao, main yahin Naina ka wait karta hu. Hum teeno aa jayenge." Everyone else nodded and moved towards the classroom, Munna dragging a disheartened Pandit along.

Pandit was sitting on a bench with a sad face, folding the pages of his book to make something like a flower. He had removed his sunglasses and dumped them in his bag. He wasn't enjoying his Chenu's jokes nor was he interested in talking to Kamya. He looked up when Munna nudged him, "Aa gayi teri lady don"

Pandit immediately stood up and beamed at Preeti, who was wearing her purple long frock. He loved how their clothes were colour coordinated so often. But he became serious on seeing her angry face. "Ab ise kya ho gaya" he thought. "Dekh Pandat, Preeti gusse mein hai aaj, tu apna idea rehne de." Munna whispered in his ears. But he was adamant,"kabhi to accha bol le" he gritted his teeth. He was about to approach Preeti but JBR entered the class and he had to sit on his seat, which was thankfully beside Preeti.

After barely fifteen minutes into the boring lecture, Pandit signalled Preeti to come to Red Rose with him, bunking the lecture. Preeti was in a bad mood since morning so she denied, but Pandit pestered her. "Aanh, chalo na Padosi!" he whined in a low voice. "There hai" she agreed and they got up, ready to sneak out. "Kahan ja rahi hai?" Kamya asked, and they immediately sat down on their seats. "Red Rose. Kyu?" Preeti snapped irritatedly. "Main aur Hema bhi chalenge, chal." Kamya said excitedly but Pandit didn't like it. "Teri aur Hema ki attendance kam hai, tum dono class mein raho aur humari bhi proxy lagwa dena." with that, he dragged Preeti with him without JBR could turn towards the students.

In Red Rose, Pandit and Preeti sat on the table the gang always used to. Pandit ordered two samosas for him and asked her what she'd like to eat. Preeti was not in a mood to eat, so she denied. Pandit still got her a bottle of Campa cola, "Ye peelo aur thandi ho jao." Preeti gulped down few sips of the cold drink and slowly felt herself calm down. Pandit smiled as her anger seemed to fade away. He, for once, forgot his samosa and stared at Preeti's face. Without a blink.

"Kya hai?" Preeti asked weirdly, "Aur aaj itna hero ban ke kyu aye ho?" Pandit grinned, "Samose wali mil gayi mujhe." Preeti rolled her eyes, "Ek aur!"

"Nahi nahi, ye wali final hai." Pandit swore. "Aur ye main kaise maan lu?" Preeti questioned crossing her arms at her chest. "Agar main us ladki ke liye baki ladkiyon ko taadna chhod du, apna khana baant lu, Samosa baant lu, to maanogi?" he asked. "Tum aur samosa chhod do! Kar ke dikhao, maan lungi. Tumhein bhi aur Samose wali ko bhi." Preeti challenged him. "There hai phir, dekhna tum!"

"Accha ab ye batao, itna gusse mein kyu thi?" Pandit asked, munching a bite of his samosa. "Tindo ki wajah se" came Preeti's reply in a disgusted voice. "Ohho ye tere Tinde!" Pandit scrunched his nose. "Arey jeb kharch ke paise khatam ho gaye the to mummy se paise maang rahi thi, usi waqt Taiji aa gayi villain ban ke. Aur mujhe aur paiso ko to door kiya hi, unke wajah se mummy ne tiffin mein Tinde daal kr bhej diya mujhe aur Naina ko." Preeti cursed Taiji under her breath. "Tumhari mummy roz Tinde hi banati hai kya?" asked Pandit. "Roz" Preeti chuckled, "Naina ki shaadi mein bhi Tinde hi banwayegi mummy, Jijaji ko to pasand bhi hai. Main pak gayi hu ab in Tindo se" she was clearly frustrated. "Phir to main Sameer ki shaadi mein bhukha mar jaunga!" Pandit's eyes widened with fear.

"Accha Preeti, tumhe koi pasand nahi aya college ke do saalon mein?" Pandit enquired. Preeti casually replied, "Nazar to bohoton par tiki hai, lekin koi bhi utna pasand nahi aya. Kyu?" "Nahi bas, aise hi" Pandit mumbled. This gave Pandit some confidence.

"Aur agar koi ladka saamne se aake kahe ki wo tumhe pasand karta hai, to?" he further asked. "To phir meri chappal ko bhi pasand karega, jo ki uske sir pe padegi" Preeti clarified. "Arey baap re! Chenu sahi kehta hai, lady don ho tum!" there he said it.

What followed was Preeti running after Pandit all around the canteen, trying to hit him. They didn't realize when the period bell rang and their friends were standing in Red Rose, watching the Tom and Jerry chase going on.

Naina caught hold of Preeti, "Kya kar rahi hai?" Preeti threw the ketchup bottle at Pandit and yelled, "Isne mujhe lady don bola!" Pandit ducked down. "Sahi to bola" Munna muttered. Preeti shot him a glare and he put his finger on his lips. "Kya yaar Pandit, aise koi bolta hai kya! Lady Don nahi hai meri saali" Sameer defended.

Pandit, who was hiding behind Munna, came out and held his ears crossing his hands, "Sorry. Ye aathwa sorry bol raha hu. Ab maaf kardo" His cute face melted Preeti's heart, "Accha thik hai, maaf kiya."

All the friends were seated on their table and Munna and Pandit went to get their orders. "Pandat, baat ki tune Preeti se? Kitte thappad mare usne?" Munna whispered. "Chup kar Chenu. Baat hone se pehle to ladayi ho gayi. Aur ab puri baraat le aya tu. In sab ko kahin aur nahi le ja sakta tha?" Pandit chided. "Main kya jotshi (jyotishi) hu, mujhe kaise pata hoga ki tu yahan hai?" Munna replied sarcastically. "Tu rehne de Chenu. Bas Pandat Pandat karna ata hai tujhe. Bhaiya, aap 6 Mangola aur 7 Samose do" Pandit ordered. "Samose to khatam ho gaye, dobara banne mein time lagega." the canteen owner informed.

When Munna and Pandit informed their friends about this, Preeti sulked, "Arey yaar itni bhook lagi thi, ab Tinde hi khane padenge." "Kahin bahar chal ke kha lete hai kuch" Sameer proposed and others agreed.

Preeti sulked, but followed her friends, when Pandit suddenly held her hand and placed his samosa plate in her hand, with his half eaten samosa. Preeti looked up at him and he smiled. She remembered how he'd said that he'd share his samosa with his Samose wali. She had an expression almost similar to blush. She tried to hide it but it only deepened on seeing him scratch his nape. While eating the samosa, she also remembered how he'd stopped Kamya-Hema from joining them. And everyone knew he once liked Kamya.

Everything he said he'd do for his Samose wali, he'd done for her. Was she processing it all the right way? Was it actually what she thought it was? Oh yes, it was! She smiled to herself as she took the last bite of the samosa. He was such a dork, doing all the weird things since few days, stealing glances of her, calling her 'tum' again instead of 'tu', sitting beside her in the class. She had noticed it all, without letting him know. And today he did all this. It wouldn't be wrong if she'd say he had shared the biggest thing with her. His food. His life. Like, who does that to hint a girl about his feelings for her. He had always been this weird kid since school days. And she wanted him to always be like that. Ponga Pandit!

Kaisa laga? Do let me knowπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res!  😳
Unres.

Me firsttt! πŸ₯³πŸ€—

Meri wajah se ye story yahan aayi hai!! Full marks to me πŸ˜³

Coming to the OS! Dil le lo β€οΈ
Matlab kya perfection pakdi hai πŸ‘

Pandit and Preeti's world revolves around food and food is their life. I absolutely admired how you brought it in!! πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to the way Pandit was scared and talking to Munna. Itna dara hua toh kabhi nahi dekha ise πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

But icing on the cake was jo wo Naina se dare hue the πŸ€£ Naina devi my god πŸ˜†

Pandit purple colour ke kapde pehen kr aaya , hero ban ke  O bai!! Mazedarrr... πŸ˜›

Preeti mili par bure mood mein πŸ˜† Awww! Pandit use le gya aur Hema-Kamya ko mana mar diya Red Rose aane se, kahan ja rhi hai ye OS. Heaven ki taraf 

Dono colour-coordinated the! πŸ˜³ I loveee ittt. Then Preeti ka mood off Tinde se tha πŸ€£ Haye ram ye dono bhukkad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tinde ka discussion awesome tha πŸ˜› Uske baad Pandit ne Preeti ko btaya Samose wali mil gyi β€οΈ Aur final walii, aye hayee <3

Then uska description awieee! Agar main samosa share kr lun toh maan jayegi and dusri ladkiyon ko na taadun, hayee main marr rhi hun yaar!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Pandit being irritated by all disturbing them, cutiess. Phir jab Samose khatam ho gye he gave her his half-eaten Samosa  Mera dil gir gya uss waqt parr. πŸ˜›

And the ending! Preeti understanding all his actions, from Tu to Tum. Mummy. Kya babies hain 

I loved it sooo much Anji! Review dekh kr samjh sakti hai. And title kya mast tha πŸ˜ƒ

Dil le liya tune mera, puri tarah. πŸ€—

P. s. Oh and haan woh lady don wala reference πŸ€£ Kya likhti hai re tuuu! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by A.Green - 5 years ago
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh. My. God! 
This is beyond cuteness, I loved it! 

The trick with the Samosa conveying his fondness for her was amazing and well-thought, after all everyone is aware of how our Pandit is crazy behind samosa. πŸ˜†
And you brought Tinde angle too which made me laugh so much! πŸ˜›

Both of them acting shy with each other is my aesthetic...❀️
But them bickering and doing weird antics with each other steals my heart! Dil le lo! πŸ˜ƒ

This whole OS was laced with humour and food, and now I am very hungry even after eating my lunch so it's your fault! πŸ˜†

Love you so much for writing this Anjii! πŸ€—
And obviously hugs for Minu Di, Pooja Didi, Sur Di, Suman Di, Ayu and Isha for blackmailing you to post this! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Edited by Mayashika - 5 years ago
Priya2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww...such a cute OS. Samosa becomes symbol of love.
Totally loved the sweet Ponga Pandit and his Lady Don. Sharing his half eaten samosa with his lady love is awesome. 

Cheers
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Unres Anji! Me first β­οΈ
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Anji,
Such a cute OS! saare PreeDit fans ki tumhe dil se dua milegi πŸ˜†

I really liked how he conveyed his feelings in such a subtle manner... with just a half eaten samosa. Love does not require any grand gestures all the time... it can be found in the simplest of things. 

Aur dono ke dil toh mil hi gaye thay.. itne ke dono bole bina hi color coordinated hai πŸ˜³ 

Lovely OS.. but why did you need to be pushed to share it?

Love, May
Radkam thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Rom com best hai! PreeDit finally!
JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So cute. Pandit and his love for samosa and Preethi and her hatred for tinde is just too cute. The way how you included these to convey their love is beyond awesome.

Do write more.
Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Anjali,
To start with I am not a PreeDit shipper but I want PreeHan. πŸ˜†..PreeDit are like same poles to me, khair woh alag topic hai. πŸ˜†

The reason I read is that I wanted to know how do you write, your style since Roommates is a FF woh toh possible nahi tha filhaal.
Second, you don't forget to comment on my work hence return bhi toh banta hai na. πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to story, it was cute and with subtle humour. Writing on MunDit requires wit & playfulness and you have that quality. Clap...Lady Don ref was hilarious and foody dialogues toh bante hain after all Preeti and Pandit ki baat ho rahi hai. But my question is iske liye itna push kyun karna pada?

Next time Samaina pe likhna. πŸ˜‰

Edited by Ross11 - 5 years ago
VeebafanSonam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is the cutest preedit story...
ahhh..i have stopped watching the show but this story brought huge smile on my face..

Anji Dil le lo tum :)