Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: metromasti

just awesome baby . yes maaneet's journey has started through revenge & hate but at the end love conquers everything . maan who ruined geet , later became her savior and then her love her life & geet too brought him back from his painful bitter past . an angel mannat came in to their life & she unite her parents. 

Arjun met his baby and annie & now they are ready to entered a new life with baby yash , yes they named their baby yash . adi pinky marriage fixed & they are waiting for their special day and Vikram nt waiting for their another angel . all faced some worse situation in past but now everything is ok . geet demanded another baby but maan's rejection hurt her badly . she knew his love for her but she couldn't understand why maan rejected her first wish . she shared this  with arpita & requested her not to tell maan anything . when she came to know the reason she was sweetly shocked...it's maan's wish that first she complete her education . he also told at this moment she is not fit to carry a baby . geet was not ready to start her study but maan convinced her . finally she took admission in college & first day maan & mannat went to her . indeed it's a new start for geet and this time her maan & their mannat are with her .
will be miss this story baby 
and want an epi πŸ˜‰
and me want LFR 4 πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for sharing your lovely thoughts baby
Edited by Gurti_Maaneet - 5 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: GeetMeet

Nice update dear Arjun return and happy to the new born baby he is happy with Annie and baby Geet wishes to be have second baby but Mann rejected she cry and told to Arpita she assumed her to talk to him and know the reason mann revel why he denied and make her to join her college again

Thanks for your reply
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mano1992

What should I say have no words all over experienced was like ups and downs how they discover themselves being each other true soul mates completely different from other's story.. complicated one but at the end it's a new beginning.. superb.. mind blowing couldn't believe it crossed century.. and it's last part anyway it has to end for the new ones waiting for it season 4.. will really gonna missed this one badly.. nest of lickgor the new upcoming ones.. all I can say you deserve it.. it's always worth it reading the updates.. I kept waiting for lfr update now I know I can't wait because it's end.. how am I suppose to wait for the next one

I will start next very soon babyπŸ˜‰
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Congrats on thread 9!!! 

thanks for sharing this amazing FF with us! 

of cos want to read next season! already waiting!  πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks dear
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: T.Peru

Dii commented on blog 

Also had requested you something 
If you like it then please do tell me 

Can't wait for next season 

Thanks for reply baby and about request I will see but not promise as it is so hectic to change all the pw πŸ€’
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: CRAZYCUTEE

Hmm  what should I say about this ff 

It's all roll coaster ride for me with maaneet
Gosh I hated maan at beginning hurting geet so much 
Now he is the Savior of her and even her soulmate  now he want happiness for her  and it's all bec of our cutie maanant she reunit them 
I am ready for new season 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts dear
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Last Part

sad that this has now ended! really enjoyed reading this FF!

Marvelous update! beautifully written! 

glad that Arjun is back! emotional moments! happy for them! 

Liked Geet's thoughts! nice that they decided to name the baby Yash! Geet's life has certainly changed for the better! of cos Maan will never hurt Geet ever! everyone is looking forward to something! 

the family is so close and together! 

great that Annie, the baby and the Arjun will be staying at KM! 

can understand why Geet wants another baby! surprised that Maan refused! adore the bond between Geet and Arpita! Geet confided in Arpita! 

Geet was right that its between Maan and her! 

Geet upset and Maan knows! hated that Maan hurt himself as he hurt Geet! her anger is justified

finally Maan revealed the reason! her health is more important! love that he wants Geet to complete her studies! respect Maan for this! Adore Maaneet! 

Maan is indeed her love, soul mate and savior! 

perfect ending!!!! ⭐️

πŸ‘

Please post epilogues!!!! 

Looking forward to season 4!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

I will dear πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for sharing your lovely thoughts
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: amazonforest

super update baby but last part πŸ˜” truly it's an amazing journey of maaneet . their story has started with hate & revenge but end with love . geet's destroyer became her savior . now they are lover they soulmates , geet knew maan loves her so much & viceversa . mannat baby is so cute & indeed she is an angel , she changed everything . annie arjun are ready to start their new life with their baby . Vikram & NT are waiting for their second child , pinky adi marriage fixed . all is well now...and geet wanted to become mother again & she told her wish to maan but maan rejected her wish & that hurt geet so much cos first time she wanted something from him . Arpita sensed her sadness & asked her , though she told everything to her but stopped her to speak to maan . family celebrated geet's birthday but she was unhappy & maan knew the reason . later he told her why he rejected her wish , geet was overwhelmed . due to maan's wish geet has started her study , she knew her maan is always with her as her husband as her lover as her life & as her savior .

baby ek epilogue bhi chaiye 
and waiting for LFR 4 πŸ˜ƒ 

EPILOGUE dungi baby πŸ˜›
Thanks for sharing your lovely thoughts
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: ambbiha

Awesome update. I was thinking why your keep on writing parts for this story when it should have finished long back but u proved me wrong by your updates. Loved the beautiful update. Lust for revenge always ends with beautiful life after revenge.
No words about your write up
An another feather to your writer cap

Thanks dear😊
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: zida

Superb last pt
I going to miss this
Anni and Arjun relation is improving
NT and vikeam also happy
Geet wish for next baby