The Last Attempt To Defame Jasleen By Anup Jalota

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Anup Jlaota does not have the courage to tell the world that, he is dating a much younger person,so he is putting the entire blame on Jalseen. Atleats she is fighing for her relationship, what did Anup do, go with the majority because the woman always has to take the blame right.

Jasleen is playing the game very well., but Anuop is insecure that, he is eliminated and Jasleen is still inside, but Jaslene is always grateful for him to give her this opportunity and she always credits him for any success she has received in life.

If Jasleen is faking this relationship, then Anup is also a part of it, do not just blame on one person.

Anup Jalota confessed infornt of everyone that, eh is in a relationship with her, he holded her hand in the first week task.Anup also broke their relationship after the nomination task where Jaslene did not sacrifice her hair, makeup, and clothes.

If they were mot in a relationship, then why did he break up.Breakups only happen when you are in a relationship/

Why did he used to receive love poems to her that,you look good when crying.

Why did he tell Saurabh to not give massage to Jasleen, why did Anup expect Jaslene to miss him when he wa sin the secret room.

Why did Anup not say anything when Jaslene was saying in the Introduction AV that, they used to meet secretly in Kolkata and Delhi, their home cities.
He agreed with whatever she said and all of the housemates infact praised Anup for being honest about this relationship and accepting it.

So, why the denial now, is he scared to confront Jaslene's family, but why did he show Jasleen as a negative person in this situation, let'ssee what happens tomorrow, but this would affect Jasleen's game and she is progressing very well right now.
This man has clearly lost respect of a lot of people...he will regret it later...πŸ₯±
The biggest problem is he has got support of Jasleen's parents.

Whether the whole thing was true or fake, parents should have taken a stand and not supported Anup ji in those statements.

They themselves allowed Anup ji to reduce their daughter into  laughing stock infront of the whole world .

I feel sorry for Jasleen for getting such pathetic parents. 
Ohh pls, its so clear that this was a scripted drama.
Jaz shld thank that Anup ji gave her good publicity. 
Else no one wld know her. Let jaz get out. She herself will confess that it was all fake.
Reg jalota respect, I have lost it for him long back when he started badmouthing Deepika
In a way it's good for Jasleen. People will feel bad for her and curse Jalota. And who knows maybe it's a strategy to get publicity for Jasleen that's why he is denying the relationship but once she will be out he will say they indeed were in a relationship. πŸ˜† 
I feel bad for jas whether is was scripted or it went wrong or is this some kinda sympathy thingy...  
That being said the way she's been treated in the house  looked down especially by shrishti it just makes it worse. 
Wish she had formed a group / been part of some group n not shuffling btw the two she would have had some stand / support. 

This whole jaslota thingy n her parentsinvolved is so embarrassing. Anyway she can get back sukh? πŸ˜† call him on the show lets see hota ki hai. 
Originally posted by VintageWine

I feel bad for jas whether is was scripted or it went wrong or is this some kinda sympathy thingy...
That being said the way she's been treated in the house looked down especially by shrishti it just makes it worse.
Wish she had formed a group / been part of some group n not shuffling btw the two she would have had some stand / support.
</div>
<div>This whole jaslota thingy n her parentsinvolved is so embarrassing. Anyway she can get back sukh? πŸ˜† call him on the show lets see hota ki hai.

Yeah I agree with you and she should not tell that,Anup came inside the house to anyone because they will start teasing her again
I remember..in the intial weeks Jasleen Anup and and Saba Somi etc were sitting in that round matress thingy with cushions that was placed in the living room during the start of the season and Anup said something like I dont give anything to Jasleen for Diwali because she herself is a 'pataka'...Now which guru calls her shisya 'patakha'...I had found the comment very cheap even then and now I am like😑.