Prerna....is she actually an inspiration

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Today I felt when anu was again discussing madhuri's topic prerna was so casual...she felt that anu was repeating the same old story.
I found her eager to marry naveen ...as if she has accepted naveen wholeheartedly.
She was in Sid's house...should have spoken about loan issue ...3 days for her marriage n she is so chilled out enjoying others functions.
Is this the same prerna who was disgusted by naveen's touch... So now after marriage...what she thinks he is going to do her Puja?...
Accept the fact that she doesn't know about naveen's real intentions...but at least make her fight to stop this marriage from her side...she has already given up for her family's sake...it's like selling herself for family...which I cannot accept as a girl of today.
If FL is shown weak ...how will she face other kasauti's like komo n bajaj.
If anu is fighting his battle ...let prerna fight her's.
Hope we want a strong prerna...an inspiration for us .
Edited by reeyacute - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Prerna in her current form isn't created to be inspirational.. She is more of a lessons to be learnt characterπŸ˜‰... But if such a character grows on to become something else then it's real inspiration.. Because not everyone is born leaders to be influencing and inspiring.. There are many who have gone through real depressing days who went on to become the real heros.. So everyone has a journey to go through.. Prerna has hers.. Let's wait and see if it takes a series of experiences for her to get there.. πŸ˜Š
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Prerna in her current form isn't created to be inspirational.. She is more of a lessons to be learnt character πŸ˜‰... But if such a character grows on to become something else then it's real inspiration.. Because not everyone is born leaders to be influencing and inspiring.. There are many who have gone through real depressing days who went on to become the real heros.. So everyone has a journey to go through.. Prerna has hers.. Let's wait and see if it takes a series of experiences for her to get there.. πŸ˜Š

Trust me,once this whole drama ends,the other characters will glorify her rather than admonish the reckless act of hers
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

Trust me,once this whole drama ends,the other characters will glorify her rather than admonish the reckless act of hers

Absolutely...

Plus even I am bored of Anurag saying dont marry him or I will break this wedding..

He needs to speak less and act more..

reeyacute thumbnail

Prerna in her current form isn't created to be inspirational.. She is more of a lessons to be learnt character πŸ˜‰... But if such a character grows on to become something else then it's real inspiration.. Because not everyone is born leaders to be influencing and inspiring.. There are many who have gone through real depressing days who went on to become the real heros.. So everyone has a journey to go through.. Prerna has hers.. Let's wait and see if it takes a series of experiences for her to get there.. πŸ˜Š

Agree with u that she is going through depressing days, but she is not feeling so...as of now...if she does a dhamaka to cancel her wedding by herself is what is worth the wait.
Anurag on the other hand can do his job...but at least get some success.
Tooo much negativity is there... I feel so.
Navjaan gets through within a blink of an eye. Jaan reached Ronitas house also.
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

thank u for saying this yr 
why all forum want pre to be bron leader .she is not  she is human & make mistake & learn from it 

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Agree with u that she is going through depressing days, but she is not feeling so...as of now...if she does a dhamaka to cancel her wedding by herself is what is worth the wait.
Anurag on the other hand can do his job...but at least get some success.
Tooo much negativity is there... I feel so.
Navjaan gets through within a blink of an eye. Jaan reached Ronitas house also.

I dont think its just about cancelling the wedding now...

Its about stopping this racket also and send Naveen Babu and his Jaan to Jail...

I hope Prerna find out about his truth... It will be fun to see AnuPre working together as a team to bring justice to Ronita...
reeyacute thumbnail

Originally posted by: nailah

I dont think its just about cancelling the wedding now...

Its about stopping this racket also and send Naveen Babu and his Jaan to Jail...

I hope Prerna find out about his truth... It will be fun to see AnuPre working together as a team to bring justice to Ronita...

Exactly as a team...seems better for such a heinous crime.
Due punishment they should get.

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Prerna is a young girl still in college. She doesn't not have to be an inspiration to be an interesting character.

I don't have the same intense dislike people on this forum have to her decision. Keeping in mind that we are in serial world, a Naveen Babu can exist and be Mohini's brother. Yes didn't like him much and it's clearly a foolish decision but she took it in desperation. She tries to get herself out of the situation through a loan - but how easy is any for a college girl who can't use her brothers salary slips.

If anything I have a problem with the writers creating dialogues that denigrate her. But make Anurag into this demi-God.

I want Prerna to grow. I was Anurag to get off his high horse and realise he is not always right, or true smartest and his mom who is horrible to Veena and Prerna right in front of him is not the sweetest person on earth and blackmailed Prerna. How stupid should be feel when he realises that all this was being done by his mom right under his nose? Or will he never realise that people that would make him less than perfect?
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

Prerna is a young girl still in college. She doesn't not have to be an inspiration to be an interesting character.

I don't have the same intense dislike people on this forum have to her decision. Keeping in mind that we are in serial world, a Naveen Babu can exist and be Mohini's brother. Yes didn't like him much and it's clearly a foolish decision but she took it in desperation. She tries to get herself out of the situation through a loan - but how easy is any for a college girl who can't use her brothers salary slips.

If anything I have a problem with the writers creating dialogues that denigrate her. But make Anurag into this demi-God.

I want Prerna to grow. I was Anurag to get off his high horse and realise he is not always right, or true smartest and his mom who is horrible to Veena and Prerna right in front of him is not the sweetest person on earth and blackmailed Prerna. How stupid should be feel when he realises that all this was being done by his mom right under his nose? Or will he never realise that people that would make him less than perfect?

I have feeling Anu wont know bout Mohini just yet.. Pre knows how much he loves his mum.. i dont think she will say anything..

It will be revealed at a later time..