Bepannah,My thoughts, The Trojan horse...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah My thoughts~  ep 175 15.11.18  The  Trojan horse ..

Both nani and Rajveer enter Hooda house  calmly. Profess  to claim Rajveer's rights to being a rightful  Hooda in name. Both Seem harmless, appear peaceful enough , but really  the idea was  to enter and gradually pull out the bricks under the Hooda name edifice one by one. How without getting their own palms soiled, they both  ensure the Hooda's  squabble between themselves which makes  it easier for them to  strike and smite the Hooda's to fan their revenge.

But  as expected by nani and Rajveer, some will put up a resistance, like Aditya and his mother but to no avail. As Harsh Hooda has been wounded in the heart. The slap across Adi's face confirms, his father  condemns not his act of assault ,but rather condones Rajveer  who  even though  positions  himself behind Harsh, really shows Adi that his father confronts him to fight his illegitimate son Rajveer's case.

For Adi his past comes alive again. An action replay of  the  repeated arguments, ongoing conflict  between both his parents. He can see they are as  both as bad as each other. Hence the hurling blame game. But for Adi this time running, it becomes a battle field where he openly denounces his father and supports his mother. Yes he is blinded by  maternal love.But  then again he only just a while ago vowed to his mother he would stand by her no matter what! Gone are the times when Adi was the young, frightened whimpering child watching his mother even get struck by his debauch father! Times have changed, Adi is a man who will confront his father openly and term him as one father, who always opposed his family and sided with strangers!

Adi  if blinded and duped by maternal love, is at least more steadfast in keeping his family together! Unlike Harsh Hooda his weak father! Their foes watch from a distance, complacent that a deep rift has been caused between Adi and his father. This rift is crucial, for Rajveer to step into Aditya's shoes!

Thank heavens in this battle between virtue and vice, there are virtuous souls who remain unharmed and untainted by the throes of evil. Arjun the soldier of virtue has been placed in Hooda house to cordon off  evil  from ever reaching Zoya the virtuous warrior of goodness. The scene between Arjun and Zoya is much needed  to supply emotional reinforcement for each other. Zoya words to Arjun  shows great  overview of the present battle scene. The enemy Rajveer and nani,  are not here to be part of their family, rather to create mutiny inside the camp.

Zoya's complete trust in Arjun,  comes out when she sketches out that yes the damage has been done. Their role now is to fight to  restore, rebuild, repair the damage that has been incurred to the family. Put the pieces together ,rather than grieve over what's done. The hug between this gained relationship, deeper than blood itself between Arjun and Zoya, is the embrace of full faith in each others abilities!

Zoya's divine wisdom helps her to differentiate  between the needs of  both brothers. Whereas Arjun. objectively views  what's going on, for example when Adi and Anjana were bellowing and blaming Harsh in shock. It was Arjun who asked his father the crucial question, if all this time, he knew about Rajveer? Arjun's question put a new side to the case, that Anjana knew, but chose to keep Harsh in the dark  

On the other hand Adi,  Zoya  knows will need to be spoken  to. Frustration and rage syndrome will set within him and very soon he will resort to punishing himself for something he is not guilty off! The scene between them celebrates the bond both share between each other.  Zoya can feel his pain, is more pronounced then any one else around them. Zoya knows full well how much Adi loathes cheaters. Only she as his dear wife Zoya can break down the chain of events, the segments whereby he can see the real issue. Yes she agrees  this Rajveer  issue was initiated by his father! But then he alone cannot be blamed, as his mother  did worse by hiding the truth  about Rajveer's birth from his father. Things were bound to be rough when the truth came out. Zoya  further breaks down the raging storm, and explains to Adi the impact, that Rajveer s warped deceitful manner brought in to escalate the matter further, by plotting and conspiring with his nani!

Zoya leaves it to Adi to work out that  all three, Harsh ,Anjana and Rajveer, are equally  to blame! But the classic cry of the virtuous  s that why do the wicked prosperous? while goodness ends up smarting! His tearful  question of being wrongfully punished when he was not at fault! is heart-breaking. Why do the righteous end up being cheated? Why do those who try the hardest to make things work, end up facing failure?  Its not of out of place when suddenly Adi's  suffering in solitude,  turns into a common  grief they both  endured! given by their cheating partners Yash and Pooja!

There is a certain dejection in Adi's tone when he admits that here they both thought, if they stood united; played the enemies deceptive game , they could keep their family's peace and oneness intact, But now it seems an exercise in futility , as more trials and tribulation come before them..

But its Zoya's optimism in their relationship that will prevent Adi from going to pieces. During these times too they will find yet again, that as long as they stand by each other. Solution  to this problem too, can be found. The more tests come by their way, the burning together will purify their Bepannah love more.

Residue of Zoya's positive out put in Adi shows up before the bar, where Adi fights the  need to get sloshed ,to forget his sorrows. Yes he does fail.. and gets drunk.. may be this inebriated state will pull him out of some unseen danger? Give him the benefit of doubt?

The scene between  Rajveer and Harsh , at least exposes Rajveer's  turn intention, to which Harsh is oblivious. The scene makes us believe that he will be the one to kill his father.. 

Noor is the little light of truth, who wisely advises her mother  to withhold the viral video content from Waseem. As it will further escalates matters for  Arjun, Adi and Zoya.. the viral video has some use. Noor has a rough idea of the storm wreaking Hooda house... hamlet53 16.11.18

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie i read the thoughts & didnt get the chance to cmmnt here,,, but jst want to tell that i was mighty impressed with the title,, & i actually had to google it,, after so long,, n needless to say as always it was perfect,, nutshelling the episode.. my love fr ur titles is eternal & to me they ll always be the most amazing part of ur thoughts,, :D
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
helooo nusi...😃  so happy that you continue to egg me on the continue writing about Adiya on Bepannah forum..
Hammie i read the thoughts & didnt get the chance to cmmnt here,,, but jst want to tell that i was mighty impressed with the title,, & i actually had to google it,, after so long,, n needless to say as always it was perfect,, nutshelling the episode.. my love fr ur titles is eternal & to me they ll always be the most amazing part of ur thoughts,, :D
it was about the story of Helen of Troy..ancient Greece.. where by a wooden horse was made  to infiltrate soldiers into the enemy camp... like Rajveer and his nani do..enter the hooda family with a sob story   to destroy  Harsh , Adi.. Arjun , and anjana and most of all Zoya,,,,, over all I found the episode an interesting watch ... thanks for comment nusi... much love hammie