Biggest regret

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Makers didn't even show a single battle in afghaAfghan but turned it into picnic spot...it is no secret that battle of Afghanistan was most violent one for Alexander...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I wanted to see Alexander become the Pharoah but all that happened offline!
ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckySnow

Makers didn't even show a single battle in afghaAfghan but turned it into picnic spot...it is no secret that battle of Afghanistan was most violent one for Alexander...

IINHONE ESI ESI CHEEJE DIKHA DI SHOW ME KI ... EK TYM BAAD KOI UMMEE D KRNA CHHOD DIYA THA HUMNE... 😑 ESI CHEEJE ... JO BHOOLNA CHAHTE H😑 ALEX KA USS BABY KO MARNA ... ND BARSINE KO PARESHAN KRNA... ND AMBI KA KHUD KI MAA MURDER... 😭
luckySnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAMM3110

IINHONE ESI ESI CHEEJE DIKHA DI SHOW ME KI ... EK TYM BAAD KOI UMMEE D KRNA CHHOD DIYA THA HUMNE... 😑 ESI CHEEJE ... JO BHOOLNA CHAHTE H😑 ALEX KA USS BABY KO MARNA ... ND BARSINE KO PARESHAN KRNA... ND AMBI KA KHUD KI MAA MURDER... 😭

Seleucus ko bhade Ka tattu dikha Raha hai tewari
ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail

Seleucus ko bhade Ka tattu dikha Raha hai tewari

BILKUL SAHI KAHAA
luckySnow thumbnail

Yes aur porus se pitwa bhi Diya, usko scar bhi de Diya, aab uski izzat bhi Nahin bachi koiπŸ˜•
ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail

Yes aur porus se pitwa bhi Diya, usko scar bhi de Diya, aab uski izzat bhi Nahin bachi koiπŸ˜•

izzat ni bachi uski...🀣
luckySnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAMM3110

izzat ni bachi uski...🀣

Kitna Mara usse porus ne, uthake leke Gaye usseπŸ˜† 
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
That scene of Porus beating Seleucus up was just contrived to give him a reason to come back and murder Porus (and Laachi) and end up with another water baby. πŸ˜†

I am again wondering why Vikas agreed to play this role. I thought it was supposed to be Seleucus the powerful villain. πŸ˜²

His intro scene was not bad and I even wondered if he would betray Alexander, but he didn't. Thank goodness for that. 
luckySnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

That scene of Porus beating Seleucus up was just contrived to give him a reason to come back and murder Porus (and Laachi) and end up with another water baby.  πŸ˜†

I am again wondering why Vikas agreed to play this role. I thought it was supposed to be Seleucus the powerful villain. πŸ˜²

His intro scene was not bad and I even wondered if he would betray Alexander, but he didn't. Thank goodness for that. 

Seleucus never betrayed Alex...he was loyal servant ...but Tewari could have done it...also biggest fear was that Tewari may show Roxane as traitorπŸ˜†
Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago