Bepannah, my thoughts,A sad state of affairs.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannh My thoughts~  ep 174 14.11.18  A sad state of affairs.

Its all out in the open a bomb blast! Rajveer referred to when he was first introduced. All in all a displacing  set of circumstances  with its shrapnel wounded Hooda's most of all, the caught out Aditya Hooda! Like many children he to looked up to his Pa! who clearly has fallen from grace in Adi's eyes now. Out of  Harsh Hood's notorious  affairs, one in particular now turns up with one potent side effect . Rajveer, Harsh's  first known male child of love!

Rajveer had pointed out yesterday that he came to Hooda  house to find out for himself, if he can make place in Harsh Hooda s heart. This episode confirms that he has found his place in Harsh Hooda's present life. Harsh  clearly washes off all the blame from Zoya's name and accepts responsibility for the birth of Rajveer. Boldly negates Anjana's way ward blames that Rajveer and his nani are mere fraudsters! and confirms that these two are his family. Adi is stunned into silence by his father's confession.

But  true to his nature of being overly protective of the vulnerable, Adi  openly denounces his mother to be picked upon! calls his father Mr. Hooda, breaks his relationship of father and son with a debauch father! Likewise  Adi also blames his mother for accepting  his father back with all his faults. Adi shouts, pleads his mothers case! that his mother stood by her husband yesterday and  even today! While  his father blocks his family out! in preference of outsiders? Harsh says he didn't know about  Rajveer  asks Nani why she hid such a big truth from him?  Nani recaps, Pallavi came to tell him the truth but someone stopped her from getting to him.  FB shows how Anjana stopped Pallavi and gave her money blank cheque?.. threatened  to destroy her and her baby should ever show her face and press claims for Harsh . Anjana too at that point was expecting Harsh's baby! And challenged Pallavi  about being Harsh's baby.True to Anjana's nature buys people outright!

Nani challenges  Harsh  to ask his wife.if she is lying? nani accuses Anjana , she tortured  and forced her daughter   to give  her  child to an orphanage simply to spare her child being called an illegitimate child. Pallavi's heart broke, when she  had to sacrifice her rights of being a mother, to protect her son from being called  fatherless  better an orphan than a B#! then she just vanished!

Nani reveals to all, after 8yrs Pallavi  returned, made contact with  good news ! Harsh will recall ..but may be not as times changed! He was no  upwardly mobile lawyer! but an influential man, well reputed , with two sons.  One who had every thing but her daughter had nothing expect memories  and pain that Harsh gave Pallavi. Pallavi lived in the belief and hope that if she loved Harsh whole heartedly enough, one day  god will have mercy on her, and return her husband, her family life, her child  back to her!  

Nani accuses Harsh even he too made false promises to Pallavi  that he would divorce Anjana!  But nothing of the sort happened, this triggered hope in her! and she struggled more like a living corpse!

FB shows Harsh was ready to leave Anjana! But she fought savagely for her family rights! For the rights of her two boys! Which he will have to lose access to, should  Harsh dare to abandon her and live with Pallavi!

Harsh opts to keep his position ,wealth, name, respectability  and his sons,  all granted by Anjana  and abandons Pallavi to her ultimate death! Seen as suicide but as nani accuses Harsh! his cheating and infidelity  murdered her daughter in the true sense of the word.

Overall the episode tells the state of affairs of two women and one much sought after well placed  ladies man!  

The man Harsh Hooda was in a position to choose by  being in a long term with a woman , for love! or by being with the woman who would act as a stepping stone to  his rise to glory. Right from the word go, he chose to be seen as Anjana's husband. Pallavi sadly was not an option he was ever going to consider. As passion and love would not give him what he really hankered for! Fame, name and respectability!

So Pallavi  was left in a sad state of affairs! Her limitless love for Harsh unfulfilled! Because she didn't have the power,  and social standing to buy love! Anjana  bought love! we see she  had the power and with her devious fathers manipulation she offered Harsh Hooda , her need and want!. Fed him the morsel of gold and all good things a man dreams off in life!

Now that the true story is out!  its hard for Adi to come to terms with a new brother! Especially when it means that he will be going against the rights of own his mother however evil she is made out to be !

Hopefully with Zoya's help he will see mercy and compassion in  Pallavi s sorry state of affairs too. Understand that she too was a mother  fighting for her child's rights,  like his own mother. Hopefully he finds some logic that Pallavi was wronged by both his parents!.

Overall  I have great sympathy for women who are abandoned by their partners and have to spend and eventually end their lives with a stigma  attached around their  character, especially  if they are found  facing the charge of carrying a love child as were.. Harsh Hooda made his choice, he was the absent father for Rajveer. His saving grace is that he was unaware of this  first born son of his. Rajveer the first born son, but not quite seen as the eldest son. He will be seen as a reject in the eyes of civilized society where the institution of marriage prevails.. Who knows Adi will bestow Rajveer the Hooda name? as Aditya Hooda has nobility and honour  within him!

Harsh Hooda s gruesome death.. is it deserved? Has justice been done to the wrong that Pallavi and her illegitimate son suffered. Harsh and Pallavi  never realized their  true love while they were alive.. does death  then fulfil their love??  hamlet53 15.11.18

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

Hope you are in the pink of your health. Amazing post. πŸ‘ And more than that your continued persistence as you keep writing about each episode of Bepannaah. I guess everyone else is so upset about the off-air news that they have no heart in analyzing or discussing the episode.

Do you remember an old post of mine where I wrote Mr. Hooda is playing Teen Patti with his three cards: Yash, Rajveer and Adi. This is a direct parallel of that, where Rajveer-Nani are playing the game with three cards: Mr. Hooda, Zoya and Adi. The attack would crumble down Anjana's empire. I must admit I haven't watched a more beautifully scripted Hindi show. Even the romantic scenes have such deep meanings, tied to both past and future. There was a scene where Adi was telling Zoya that when they fight the kids would side with him. That felt like a similar parallel scene where ZoSh discuss about kids. This particular episode we witness Mr. Hooda's son side with his mother in the fight between them. Adi wouldn't have been so mad at Mr. Hooda if he sensed his genuine fidelity towards any one woman, like he forgave Pooja at the lake when he thought she had genuinely loved Yash. (I am mixing two episodes.. they are quite connected) Arjun's stance is not very clear. It seems all he wants is to put back his family together. Poor guy is also getting scarred in the process.

I am not making any comment about what I expect from this track. I do not know how the track would play out or if the show would also end along with the track. But I would be there to watch each and every episode on TV hoping that my contribution to TRP would make a difference on the dismal fate of our beloved show.

You are doing an amazing job. Keep it up! πŸ€—

- Tia
Edited by dreamy.tiara - 5 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okk ill read ur thoughts onve im done watching the epi.. but currently im indeed in the sad state of affairs.. i jst cant believe they are pulling the plug in mere 2 weeks.. idk y ths happen with every show we watch together hammie.. πŸ₯± cant take this pain that I wont be able to watch Harshad once again on tv plus i feel incomplete with ths rush ending of bepannaah.. ths story does deserve better treatment than this..🀒
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Dear Hammie,  helooo Tia you cameπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ me filled with glee!

Hope you are in the pink of your health. Amazing post. πŸ‘ And more than that your continued persistence as you keep writing about each episode of Bepannaah. I guess everyone else is so upset about the off-air news that they have no heart in analyzing or discussing the episode.
health is touch and go.. still awaiting the final procedure.. as for the show I missed it first episodes.. due to being hospitalized     but my mind was made back in March I would write about the show..Harshad and Jenny were and still are the prime reason to hold on tight to Bepannah till the very end! my loyalty  to Adi and Zoya..
Do you remember an old post of mine where I wrote Mr. Hooda is playing Teen Patti with his three cards: Yash, Rajveer and Adi. This is a direct parallel of that, where Rajveer-Nani are playing the game with three cards: Mr. Hooda, Zoya and Adi. The attack would crumble down Anjana's empire. I must admit I haven't watched a more beautifully scripted Hindi show. Even the romantic scenes have such deep meanings, tied to both past and future. There was a scene where Adi was telling Zoya that when they fight the kids would side with him. That felt like a similar parallel scene where ZoSh discuss about kids. This particular episode we witness Mr. Hooda's son side with his mother in the fight between them. Adi wouldn't have been so mad at Mr. Hooda if he sensed his genuine fidelity towards any one woman, like he forgave Pooja at the lake when he thought she had genuinely loved Yash. (I am mixing two episodes.. they are quite connected) Arjun's stance is not very clear. It seems all he wants is to put back his family together. Poor guy is also getting scarred in the process.
your references and connections  I recall well.. the story indeed is Not for the faint hearted,, its sober and thought provoking that why it made all the difference  for me..
I am not making any comment about what I expect from this track. I do not know how the track would play out or if the show would also end along with the track. But I would be there to watch each and every episode on TV hoping that my contribution to TRP would make a difference on the dismal fate of our beloved show.
me too echo your feelings Tia.. yes lets watch and support our outstanding show.. which is still here.. and remain with us, what ever!
You are doing an amazing job. Keep it up! πŸ€—
 lovely to see you, share your thoughts yet again.. Tia.. catch you regularly nowπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ much love hammie

- Tia

Hamlet53 thumbnail

hellooo Nusi  😊... lovely to see you... you now know how important it is for you to support Bepannah... I don't need to spell it out to you... Since March it gave us joy..now is the moment  to stand up and raise our  hands!and say  to all we love our show!
Okk ill read ur thoughts onve im done watching the epi.. but currently im indeed in the sad state of affairs.. i jst cant believe they are pulling the plug in mere 2 weeks.. idk y ths happen with every show we watch together hammie.. πŸ₯± cant take this pain that I wont be able to watch Harshad once again on tv plus i feel incomplete with ths rush ending of bepannaah.. ths story does deserve better treatment than this..🀒
you reflect the general feeling of the forum.. I will be continuing to write my thoughts  Nusi.. its my loyalty and love for the show as long as it goes on... and for me its here to stay  for a while.. so lets continue to watch and give our show the value it deserves... yours.. with much love hammie