Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
What happened to SSR's sexual harassment case? Shoved under the rug?

Anyways...will watch movie for Sara. Her debut shouldn't be ruined by a jackass costar.
persistence-win thumbnail

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

What happened to SSR's sexual harassment case? Shoved under the rug?

Anyways...will watch movie for Sara. Her debut shouldn't be ruined by a jackass costar.

what case? Was there any bonafide allegation? Was there any complaint even anonymous?-No!!! All we had were blinds or some sources which were invisible- there was no substance forget proof And the girl who was supposed to be harassed rubbished the charges!!! But he is a jackass costar!!!GreatEdited by persistence-win - 5 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TrustNo1

How tf does this guy  keeps getting new offers even tho his previous movies are failures and has no x factor. I can understand with starkids like rk, ak but afaik this guy is an outsider. 

So with one flop Raabta he shouldnt get offers but Arjun,Sid with series of flops can keep getting movies ?
Mira25 thumbnail
Sara looks beautiful, but dancing isn't upto the mark while Sushanth dances well. 
But extremely disappointed with Amit Trivedi's underwhelming tunes off late.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

So with one flop Raabta he shouldnt get offers but Arjun,Sid with series of flops can keep getting movies ?

I thinkwhat she meant is apart from dhoni, he has no big hit. Plus his space film got shelved.  
briahna thumbnail
So far the best thing about this movie is the breathtaking scenery
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Don't like the song! .. it isn't CATCHY much .. plus Sara looks too stiff in her dancing! .. Sushant is more fluid but it makes sense bcoz he's a good dancer! 

Originally posted by: Mira25

Sara looks beautiful, but dancing isn't upto the mark while Sushanth dances well. 

But extremely disappointed with Amit Trivedi's underwhelming tunes off late.

His dancing is good...but I don't know if its going with the flow of how his character is depicted to be in the movie(depending on whatever is shown in the trailer of course)...

Anyways, unless the movie is having a terrible WOM, I am already somewhat sold just by the beautiful visuals of the Kedarnath (not taking away anything from the leads of course)
Edited by cricketfan1 - 5 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It is currently number one song of the week.
BTW am I the only who feels this song has audio feel of Butterfly from JHMS.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Dev negi is a good singer...