How to waste...

tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So ladies, put up your hand for the PH & channel for winning the award for 'How to waste talent & leads chemistry' Everyone here knows what great potential the show had initially and how it was ruined totally. From #ChangeHerNot to what not the script became. They destroyed the show by bringing supernatural & dhayan tracks. Arey, other such serials are doing well because they had their genre fixed & cater to such audience from the beginning. If the makers don't have a fixed genre in their mind & keep flipping between family cum romance & supernatural with stupid mahasangams & MEs', how can the audience connect with it? 
But the casting was good. 
Meera's Family: Except papa Dhingra & 2nd Silky all the family members acted well. In fact Meera's mom was too good, it was not at all like watching an actor play a role, it was like watching a real mother's efforts & pain. Though I watched all her rona shona scenes in FF mode, still she made a great impact.

Vivaan's Family: Roma was too good & apt for the role & Amaya is one of my fav characters. That girl is good looking with an easy smile, dressed up well & classy. 

Vivaan: Perfect fit for NRI rich businessman, being a handsome hunk he nailed the sensuous scenes. His dialogue delivery & voice modulation could have been better especially in emotional scenes which fell a little flat for me, needed more depth & rawness. He enunciated well though. Suited & booted with 2/3 shirt buttons open was a bit cringeworthy for me, maana hai ki he has to cater to his fangirls but it kept reminding neutral viewers like me that an actor is playing this role & I couldn't get into his character due to this constant reminder. Which businessman walks around like that?

Meera: This girl is a natural. She did all type of scenes perfectly. She carried her costumes well. Her reactions were very natural, not at all OTT despite her character being a talkative one. This girl will go places & hope to see her in a sensible show soon.

MeerVaan: Excellent chemistry these 2 had. Its my opinion that doing romantic scenes is easier for the ML, they have to lose their shirt, pout, hood their eyes & look at the FL without blinking but it is the reaction & response of the FL which elevates such sensuous scenes. Her responses to her hubby's approach was very natural just like how any newly wed girl would react. Aditi Sharma did very well & used her eyes to show her desire & passion without resorting to hyperventilation, catching the breath & other stuff we are used to. Its a pity that such chemistry went waste in a mishmash of a story.

Thats it, it is a pretty long post for my standards but just had to vent out at the PH & appreciate the cast. wish the cvs' had the guts to carry on the original storyline of changehernot & we could have had a beautiful show. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
True...
Good cast but story was changed from normal human beings to dayan ...
All actors are good. Roma and sunny both are very good writer didn't use them properly. If they use their talent properly the show is still on. Meera and vivaan family side is also good.
I think writers are not able to use a good concept. If writers were good the show will run for 1 or 2 years with good trp.
I love aditi acting. She is new but she gave her best and improve a lot. Arjit is also a good actor but he miss his old show more. Hope they will be friends forever.
tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Initially I watched whole episodes, then FF some scenes, then FF most scenes and by the time Tulika track started I started skipping whole episodes altogether & now will watch only the final episode. Such has been the degradation of the show. 
Anyway good riddance to the show & good luck to the cast. Hope to see them in other shows soon.