Users

Frequent Posters

mumpet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
how do you get WinZip? 😕 😕 😕
*sweet-soni* thumbnail
^^ please don't post questionz here like that please ask in the questionz and quires section. and your question has been already answered there !!
*bunnybear* thumbnail
can any one post a very basic siggie tutorial for Photoshop cs2???

or adobe paint shop pro photo x2?? 😳
Tessa_ox thumbnail
^^
please ask ur questions here https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=700344Edited by Tessa_ox - 16 years ago
karankittu thumbnail
hey can anyone post a tutorial to get a water colour effect ona picture its notexactly a water colour effect but you know like ther is a picture for example a picture of bipasha and it won't be her original picture the colours will be liek smudged a lil does anyone understand? 😳
*sweet-soni* thumbnail

I got over 5 pms asking how yo use textures so i thought i will just post a tut!

How to use textures - (credit goes to swimchick)

I will be using this picture:

To start off this tutorial you will need to get a texture.
Now after you've gotten the texture, paste it on top of your picture by pressing Ctrl L. So now your image should look like this:

Now we're going to be experimenting with layer settings. Set your layer to Screen. The texture brightens up the picture.

Now set it to Overlay

We want to get rid of the texture over Brittany's face. So get out your Selection Tool and match your settings to mine:

Now go over Brittany's face and press delete so that the texture is now gone.

It should now look like this:

You can also try this with different textures and settings. Be creative!

Marthika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Could anybody give me a tutorial how to do codings for websites.. 😳
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys can i have the tutorial of making a video avi 😃
*sweet-soni* thumbnail
How to make a layout for websites - (credit goes to swimchick) Start out with a 800x800 sized document with the background color #F4C8A1 Tkae a picture and put it on your document. We're going to be putting this picture on the far left hand corner. It makes the whole image much more interesting when pictures are rotated differently. So your image should look like this:
Now we're going to be using those lines! Take out your pen tool and match your settings to mine:
After you've done that, go ahead and draw a squiggly line across the picture. Keep in mind, we are NOT trying to outline the picture. We are trying to use the lines to make it look interesting. Use the color #393A46 for the line. Now try to make it look something like mine:
Get out your freehand selection tool and set the Smoothing to 3 and Feather to 0 and begin to cut the part of the picture out of the outline. Make sure you select the raster layer with the picture before doing this.

After you're done it should look kind of like this:
Now take this picture and add it to your current layout. Make sure it's on top of all the other layers. We are going to position this picture right under the first one.

Now we are going to do the line technique again. Go ahead and draw another shape on that picture.

Now cut out the excess parts and it should look like this:
After that take this picture and add it right next to your newly cut picture. Make sure it's on top of all the other raster layers.
Now we are going to cut out this picture like we would for a PSD. Since it's smaller it should work better this way. It should look like this:
After that take this picture and position it next to both pictures. Make sure it's under your first raster picture. It should look like this after you've positioned it:
Once you're done take this picture and this picture and put them on your layout. Take the first picture (the bigger one of her laughing) and put it right under the left side underneath the sunglasses picture. We're going to make it so half of her face does not show. It should look like this:

Now put the smaller picture right on top of that one. Now it should look like this:
We are going to now cut out the little picture, much like a PSD. So go ahead and cut the picture out. Once you're done it should look like this (it really doesn't have to be anything special):
After we've done that we now want to go back to the previous picture that we have not finished yet. We need to cut the bottom so it isn't straight edge. Use your pen tool to again create a line on the bottom of the picture and then cut it out.

Click here to see how your layout should look as of now! We are now done with the main setup of our pictures! Now it's time to add effects and brushes!
First make a new raster layer. We are going to be adding color bubbles to the picture to make it look a bit more interesting! If you don't know how to do this
click here to learn how! For these bubbles we will be using the color #DA006C in the size 210. Remember to set the layer to Screen once you're done.

Now we are going to start adding some brushes. Make sure that when you add your brushes all the raster layers for them are UNDER the pictures! So the brush raster layers should be on the bottom. So go to the bottom of all the layers and make a new one. Then take this stamp (credit to brush goes to misprinted type), make it into a brush, and use it in the color #B4045B right under the picture where the girl is laughing. It should look like this:
After that take this stamp (credit to brush goes to peachinparis), make it into a brush, and use it right on the side of the sunglasses picture (using the same color as the last (#B4045B), until you get something like this:
We are going to continue to add brushes. Make a new raster layer. Take this stamp (credit to brush is unknown) and make it into a brush and use it under the picture so it looks something like this (you're going to be using the brush 3 times with the color Black...never let the full brush show beneath the picture, it looks much nicer when a section of the brush is sticking out):
Make another new raster layer. Take this stamp (this brush is from the site, you can find more of these in the BRUSH section) and make it into a brush. We are going to be using two colors this time. #B4045B and black. Use the brush with its two colors like so:
Again, we are going to finish adding all the brushes. Make another new raster layer. Take this stamp (this brush is from the site, you can find more of these in the BRUSH section) and make it into a brush. After that use the same color (#B4045B) and add it right under the 2 grey pictures so it looks like this:
Make another new raster layer. Take this stamp (credit goes to misprinted type for the brush), make it into a brush, and then use it as the color #0A1662 and "sprinkle it" around the image. We don't want to go too crazy. We are going to be adding the brush to the ends of some of the pictures...to get a better look of this I will be circling the places where the brushes should be added.
After you've done that set the layer to burn and duplicate it.

Now it's all up to you. You can add any other splatter-type brush underneath or anything else you'd like. I hope this has given you a better insight on different techniques to create layouts and how some of mine are made. I'd also like to add that creativity should never be 'clean cut'. Don't be afraid to get messy!

**if ur stuck sumwere feel free to pm me**

*sweet-soni* thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramsha247

hey guys can i have the tutorial of making a video avi 😃

here's a tut - (go down)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=504625&T PN=31