Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
@sweet-soni...thanks for the tutorial..but what website would be good (no viruses!!) for downloading brushes?
*sweet-soni* thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl05

@sweet-soni...thanks for the tutorial..but what website would be good (no viruses!!) for downloading brushes?

you could call me soni 😳 about the brushes here are sum sites they don't have any viruses -

http://purplepopcorn.com/you/brushes.html

**if u want sum more tell me**

desigrl05 thumbnail
@soni: thanks soo much!!!!!
👏
-jhanvi
desigrl05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *sweet-soni*

you could call me soni 😳 about the brushes here are sum sites they don't have any viruses -

http://purplepopcorn.com/you/brushes.html

**if u want sum more tell me**

i think these are mostly for psp 9 n 6, i have psp 7...are there any links for brushes that would work for psp 7?

-jhanvi

*sweet-soni* thumbnail

@soni: thanks soo much!!!!!
👏
-jhanvi

ur welcum.. 😳

priyazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: .:Misty:.

I also want to knw how do u get the effect of the circle thingy. If it's a texture could someone plz provide a link to some of them.

can someone..please please please.please provide the tutorial for this! pleaseee..anyone who knows it....😭😭

Thank you
Tessa_ox thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyazz

can someone..please please please.please provide the tutorial for this! pleaseee..anyone who knows it....😭😭

Thank you

hey guys i will try to find da circle tutorial for u guys and if i cant find i'll prin screen sum tuts for u guys!😉Tmr!cuz i m abt to go to bed now!lol..😆

Edited by 10zin13x - 16 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
hey, i had a question...i love how in this siggy its almost frosted everywhere else except upon the faces...how do we achieve such an effect?:

*sweet-soni* thumbnail

Originally posted by: 10zin13x

hey guys i will try to find da circle tutorial for u guys and if i cant find i'll prin screen sum tuts for u guys!😉Tmr!cuz i m abt to go to bed now!lol..😆

i amen't that sure but i think there is a tut on how to do that effect on the first page or questions and quires!! i will try to find a tut but you should ask the maker !! 😳

*sweet-soni* thumbnail

hey, i had a question...i love how in this siggy its almost frosted everywhere else except upon the faces...how do we achieve such an effect?:

its a effect i mean like see theres a brush or its a layer that covers the pics .. i don't know much but you should ask the maker or you could search around google .. or try lookin at the question and quires they should have a tut on the first page .. i'll take a look and if i could find one then i will post it !!