🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
arre Romi how isn't there she was superwomen and her Mariam is superwomenWhat I don't like the most about the show is the overdose of drama and rules violation for Mariam. The makers need to know there are more new fans post-leap...and they are least interested in Mariam and her story.@Paglet: We are not suppose to compare now the topic has been raised...Sanyukta's characterisation was way better than Mariam. Mariam doesn't have anything systamtic to follow. All she does is following Fawad, spoiling his plans, some chit chat with Biji and the family drama. There's no uniquness.
ohkay ohkay ohkay.. well for that I agree@Pagelt: Oh Dear what I meant to Say the character of Sanyukta still had something to offer whereas the character of Mariam is plain annoying with nothing useful coming out of it.
Like in saddahaq I didn't like sanyukta Mahanta track here too Mariam is totally 2nd version of it
Originally posted by: HeartBeat321
I actually liked yesterday's episode kam se kam repetitive scene tho kam hua😊 and dusre character ko bhi toodi importance mili nahi tho show piece ke tara lagte the after leap. But I get annoyed when Meher asked mariam to find their father. madam aabu aap ke bhi hai aap ko pata chala hai ke aap ke aabu zida hai and aap apne choti behen jho aap se kam se kam 8 saal choti hai uske bol rahe ho, can't you also tried to find him or least tried to help mariam?? mana ke mariam heroin hai par dusre character kyu dummy bane hue hai? usko bas rona aata hai🥱 I used to love Meher but abhi