If Salim anarkali get seperated should anarkali marry someone? - Page 2

Poll

If Salim anarkali get seperated will anarkali marry someone?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: myviewprem

that is 20 year old salim not 35 -37 year old mature salim

I honestly don't get the point of this topic lol ๐Ÿ˜† I don't know about history but I don't think Salim will ever let Anarkali marry as per the characterisation shown in this show, and that's all I am going by!Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 5 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bollywoodlaver

I honestly don't get the point of this topic lol ๐Ÿ˜† I don't know about history but I don't think Salim will ever let Anarkali marry as per the characterisation shown in this show, and that's all I am going by!

Let me just explain why i asked if anarkali will marry

Pls read jehangir nur jahan love story 

Nur jahan was Akbars munshi(finance clerk) daughter who later became Akbars prime minister(position birbal held before)

Its said that jehangir and nur jahan were in love and when Akbar came to know he sent Salim on war to rajputhana and got nur jahan to marry ali quli a soldier in mughal army. Ali Quli was a vagabond theif who saved Rahims life in a war in rajputhana and hence Rahim got him to agra and introduced him to Akbar and he joined Akbars army. You can read many childhood incidents of jehangir and nur jahan on internet if you search. This show story is like jehangir nur jahan love story only. Since nur jahan was married and had a child too from ali quli hence i asked if similarly anarkali will marry after seperation from Salim

Reagrding salim possessiveness hes just 20 year old now a young man just out of teenage, when hes 35 years old he may not behave same way. Ppl mature with age otherwise how will he become an emperor? I am sure in his 30s Salim will be more mature and less angry and possessive than now. 

Edited by myviewprem - 5 years ago
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail

Let me just explain why i asked if anarkali will marry

Pls read jehangir nur jahan love story 

Nur jahan was Akbars munshi(finance clerk) daughter who later became Akbars prime minister(position birbal held before)

Its said that jehangir and nur jahan were in love and when Akbar came to know he sent Salim on war to rajputhana and got nur jahan to marry ali quli a soldier in mughal army. Ali Quli was a vagabond theif who saved Rahims life in a war in rajputhana and hence Rahim got him to agra and introduced him to Akbar and he joined Akbars army. You can read many childhood incidents of jehangir and nur jahan on internet if you search. This show story is like jehangir nur jahan love story only. Since nur jahan was married and had a child too from ali quli hence i asked if similarly anarkali will marry after seperation from Salim

Reagrding salim possessiveness hes just 20 year old now a young man just out of teenage, when hes 35 years old he may not behave same way. Ppl mature with age otherwise how will he become an emperor? I am sure in his 30s Salim will be more mature and less angry and possessive than now. 

arre but do u think the 20 yr old will wait for 15 more years? he will soon try and get married to anarkali
Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 5 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bollywoodlaver

arre but do u think the 20 yr old will wait for 15 more years? he will soon try and get married to anarkali

Akbar will never allow the marraige and Salim is not powerful enough to fight against his father militarily atleast now at 20 years of age

They cannot marry they will seperate

As per salim anarkali story she is buried alive by Akbar for daring to love a prince(as per book and chronicles and travellers to mughal empire)

But here i am not sure what they will do may be they will seperate and meet after 15-20 years after akbar dies

OK Nur jahan story is similar- Ali Quli was killed and nur jahan became widow and with her daughter came and became maid of Ruqaiah begum and dai ma of Shah jahan who was Ruqaiahs adopted child 

After 6 years of becoming widow Salim meets nur jahan in meena bazaar and than after sometime marries her 

So if they follow nur jahan story she will come back as maid to jodha or Ruqaiah later may be 
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail

Akbar will never allow the marraige

They cannot marry they will seperate

As per salim anarkali story she is buried alive by Akbar for daring to love a prince(as per book and chronicles and travellers to mughal empire)

But here i am not sure what they will do may be they will seperate and meet after 15-20 years after akbar dies

OK Nur jahan story is similar- Ali Quli was killed and nur jahan became widow and with her daughter came and became maid of Ruqaiah begum and dai ma of Shah jahan who was Ruqaiahs adopted child 

After 6 years Salim meets nur jahan in meena bazaar and than after sometime marries her 

So if they follow nur jahan story she will come back as maid to jodha or Ruqaiah later may be 

and salim will never allow anarakali to leave him, like ever, period๐Ÿ˜† at least as per his characterisation, now this is a serial, who knows? if they change his character I am leaving the show๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
myviewprem thumbnail

and salim will never allow anarakali to leave him, like ever, period๐Ÿ˜† at least as per his characterisation, now this is a serial, who knows? if they change his character I am leaving the show๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

have you not read salim anarkali story or seen mughal e azam 

salim anarkali will not marry or be allowed to marry or be together 

Its not salim character change, he will do his best to save her but Akbar and mughal army is too powerfu for him to fight 

mughal army had almost 10 lakh soldiers from various mansabdars and he hardly had 16-2000 soldiers under him 

pls read salim anarkali story in google 

Bollywoodlaver thumbnail

have you not read salim anarkali story or seen mughal e azam 

salim anarkali will not marry or be allowed to marry or be together 

Its not salim character change, he will do his best to save her but Akbar and mughal army is too powerfu for him to fight 

pls read salim anarkali story in google 

I KNOW THE STORY, SALIM DOES EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO STAY WITH HER, WHERE DOES THE QUESTION OF HER MARRIAGE WITH SOMEONE ELSE EVEN ARISES? ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 5 years ago