Yash Tonk : I would like to quit the show if the makers plan to..

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Actor Yash Tonkk is dissatisfied with his track on the show, 'Roop Mard Ka Naya Swaroop'. What started off as the prominent character of a dabang cop and a stern father (Shamsher Singh Vaghela), has been relegated to one of the many faces on the show, ever since the focus shifted to the love story between the lead couple, played by Shashank Vyas and Donal Bisht.

Yash intimated the production house of his contention around 15 days ago and is waiting for their decision. He shares, "I have informed the production house about my grievance, but they haven't responded yet.

Talking about his dissatisfaction, he says, "I had a prominent track on the show before the time leap. But, it looks rather lost in the current scheme of things. I have told the makers that I'd like to quit the show if they plan to stick to the love story. The new-generation boy can't be just a lover boy, especially on a show, which talks about the different aspects of being a man.

He adds, "These days, every show on TV looks the same, making it difficult to identify with them. As an artiste, I aspire to take up something different and that's the reason I gave my nod to Roop. I have no qualms about the story moving forward and focussing on other characters, but in the process, pivotal characters shouldn't lose their sheen. It's completely fine on the makers' part to focus on whichever character they wish to explore, as it's their money at stake, but it's also an actor's right to feel creatively satisfied while playing his part. Edited by amrutha131 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree with all he said but makers dont seem to move on from their obsession of evil abuser Ishika so I think the show might lose him A huge loss for this show and us viewers 😭The day they killed Ishika audience will be very happy 😡
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Donal Bisht is lead of show titled Roop Mard ka Naya swaroop ?🤢How she is promoted as lead when her character is complete villain , complete negative 🤢
Yash Tonk is totally right Makers just want to shove evil Ishika on viewers They just don't care for anything else How they muted the important conversation of Roop Kamla yesterday because they had to show evil Ishika's evilness  They don't care for any social message If this evil abuser Ishika ended up with Roop  It will be the biggest insult of  all victims of abuse and it will encourage abusers only because this woman is a brutal abuser 👎🏼
Edited by maria13 - 5 years ago
Burnbabyburn thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow yash sir is speaking our mind which is absolutely correct , this unnecessary love story has spoiled the whole show 🤢 yash sir deserve to be in the show more than anyone else ,it's shame how makers are not making any efforts to stop such good actor for some🤬 actress ..
Must say nepotism suckss 
jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if they show wrong message and make roop lover boy only then ...all actors will leave one by one...!
hope cvs seperate roop ishika forever otherwise this show will be big flop !
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
He reiterated all my complaints about this show from the past 4 months in a very well articulated manner. I was stunned with the first promo itself to be honest. It depicted Roop's infatuation with the 'attitude wali ladki'. This is not what I expected from this show. I had hopes still. I can imagine exactly what Yash Tonk had in mind. Honestly, I feel it's too late to save this show and story line. Everything is off. I thought the more rural type of setting would be highligted. The show would be family oriented. I didn't begin watching it for any love story in the first place. Right now it's no different than any other show on TV and the fans it's appealing to at the moment are no different than the kinds of fans we find online. All are in search of romance & a love story. Here of course, the chemistry between the leads is especially weak...hence the poor rank of this forum. If there was rly such hot chemistry, the fans wouldve flocked here in huge numbers. Fact is, this show is impressing no one, not even its target, romance loving audiences.
I think Yash Tonk is better off quitting.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Whatever Yash Tonk said is true In fact he said all what viewers are saying so its like he is our voice but Show can still be saved Its not late and its never late  Ishika was and is still the biggest  villain in the show No matter how much this actress  keep promoting herself i am lead but fact remains  her character is biggest villain in the show She thinks audience are brainless but we are not brainless  Shamsher who is an MC but he is always bang on right when it comes to Ishika In fact Roop's  fake feminist mother and sisters are always wrong about Ishika because these brainless women relate every woman in the world to them and they need to realize not everyone woman is  same and good and deserve respect  Creatives are showing Kamla . Kinjal , Jigna and Himani's characters so pathetic They don't even care for Roop but they are only obsessed with his marriage with Ishika They have forgot all Ishika's misdeeds More than Kamla , Jigna , Kinjal and Himani, shamsher cares for Roop and he is absolutely right to reject Ishika as his daughter in law  Why he should accept this woman after what she has done with Roop and she is not ashamed of her sins at all Why she will be ? she is a devil 
Mota Kaka's family is also right about her she is indeed a characterless woman and complete evil person  Cvs  justified Roop to marry her They glorified Roop's goodness only through this marriage track Roop shines as a hero The fact her father was in extremely critical and on verge of committing suicide and continuously doing his drama crying and begging to Roop to marry her on the same day  Rupesh emotionally blackmailed Roop to marry his daughter and he was actually committing suicide Not letting doctors see him , pulled out all the machines and drip and continuously crying and begging.  Kanchan  emotionally tortured Roop so much cried in front of Roop and begged to him so much  Ishika herself begged to Roop by extending her hand to him like a beggar and begged to him completely like  a beggar with her head bowed down Hand extended towards Roop completely like a beggar but still Roop did not take her hand immediately he looked at her mother' and she was standing with her hands folded in front of him and crying and begging  then he agreed  He married her only to save this family otherwise Rupesh surely would have died the way he was doing drama ( hate this man so selfish just like his daughter This man used his critical condition to get his wish fulfilled of marrying his devil daughter to Roop.  Mota kaka was damn right he did the drama only to get his daughter married to the boy he always wished to marry Ishika  ) This family would be ruined  Roop married her and saved this family Its another favor of his on Ishika and her family but Ishika as always did wrong with him She cheated Roop to marry her She is cheating her parents too This woman is shown so evil she took promise on her critically ill father who was lying on hospital bed , doctors said his condition is very critical and she vowed , promising on such ill father to be loyal loving wife to Roop and protect his honor and dignity but she lied . She begged to Roop to marry , vowed on her parents with her critically ill father whom she claims to love the most but after marriage , after she came out of the ICU she rejected this marriage and rejected Roop as her husband and she is saying she lied Its jhuth mooth ki shaadi for her Her parents are nothing to Roop in relation but he respects them and to save her father's life , to save the husband of her mom to save the father of Ishika he married her and accepted this marriage with  all his heart even though he did not want to marry her like this He was forced but if he married he accepted it but she lied on her parents , she cheated Roop , she is cheating her own parents .and this evil woman while pretending to be Roop and Ranveer's victim just 30  minutes ago she was lecturing Roop about marriage is pious bond , a pious promise and 30 minutes later she married Roop by begging to Roop but actually she took a fake vow on her parents and did juth muth ki shaadi vowing on her parents not even on the fire but her parents and then she rejected Roop as her husband and is planning to get rid of him as soon as her father gets well . She is so evil she was insulting Roop for not saying no to her father and falsely blamed he said yes only because he badly wanted to marry her Despite the fact she knows the truth her parents begged to Roop to make him sit in the mandap and here again they were begging to him to marry her and she herself begged to him but  she was insulting him If he would have said no she would still have blamed him he is so heartless , killed her father . She only wants to demean Roop in every way abuse and insult him to please her evilness  She is complete evil person 

Creatives have shown her so evil they made viewers say Roop should not have saved her from rape because as always instead of being grateful to him for saving her life she is abusing him She Preferred to abuse and insult and demean him with her lies and hurt him as badly as she can to please her evilness instead of being ashamed of her misdeeds because she is EVIL 

Her character cannot be reformed In every episode since her entry she is only shown stooping lowest of low in every episode .Roop himself said '' Zindagi mein sab kuch lift ho sakta hai siwaye giri hoe soch nahi '' and makers zoomed the camera on her face and she was making disgusted faces Its so true her evil mentality cannot be changed 

Now how creatives can pick up this show , show the divorce as soon as possible This marriage is injustice with Roop .He is victim of Rupesh , kanchan and Ishika Ishika is planning to get rid of Roop falsely blaming him Let her do that   Kanchan and Rupesh just put their burden on Roop through their emotional torture on Roop and freed themselves of Ishika's responsibility They don't care for Roop They realize very well their daughter is worthless and will never be a good partner to Roop but they are at peace thinking they have got their Ishika the bestest husband and made her life thats why they did the emotional torture on Roop They don't care they have ruined Roop's life and don't even want to care  Both Kanchan and Rupesh need to realize their misdeed and injustice done to Roop They clearly used his goodness and kindness and respect for them for their personal benefit . Ishika is continuously abusing and insulting Roop , throwing daggers at his heart for daring to fall in love with her ,desiring to marry her . she keeps abusing his love for her , she keeps abusing him , she rejected his love and now after begging to him to marry her she rejected him as her husband too She is only using him to give her father temporary happiness till he recovers fully and then kick Roop out of her life  This evil woman should never get a happily married life with him Makers can never make her deserving of Roop 's forgiveness ever Her list of sins keep getting bigger in every episode and it is biggest than anyone else in the show She is so cheap within one night she was bashing Roop for daring to call her parents saasu maa , sasur ji and patels as his sasural wale but when she needs to protect her parents from Mota kaka's family and she wants to stay in her own house she is now calling him jamai of the house  . What a disgusting creature she is This marriage has to end This woman should suffer for her sins .They justified Roop in this ghar jamai track too They gave him a strong reason to stay in the house  Makers thankfully justify Roop in everything He is one iconic character who is never wrong so they need to do justice with him here too they cannot show such woman as his soul mate who is pure evil and has done most wrong with him then anyone else and she continues to do wrong with him 

I am sure audience will love to see Roop's journey as a divorcee and eventually meeting his true life partner than seeing this evil woman blessed with the bestest life partner anyone can have despite how much cruel she is to him . Roop is her victim and her parents victim too How can makers give her pass for everything   Among Patels only she will torture Roop and help Mota Kaka and family to torture him just like she helps Ranveer and Sandy . Karma should hit this woman .

Edited by ButterflyOnRose - 5 years ago
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chemistry is not just between actors , chemistry has to be in characters too  for people to like a pair Instead of Donal bring Sriti , Sargun , Sara or any other top actress to play Ishika . people are still gonna hate Ishika and won't desire her with Roop because people don't like evil people Here the problem is this lady is portrayed as complete negative character in the show ,  a complete antagonist with no single virtue in her but complete evil  Nothing wrong in showing a woman as evil Just like evil men there are evil women too but the problem is she gets promotion by the PH as she is lead The promos turn off viewers from the show itself How pathetic was that promo Ishika k naseeb mein kya hain Ek jaan leva zid ya zindagi bhar ki sachi mohabbat ? What nonsense Even after doing so many sins and being so cruel to a innocent Roop  , makers think she deserves Roop ki zindagi bhar ki sachi mohabbat that they made that disgusting promo ?It was totally misleading promo Nothing like that happened in the serial the way it was shown in promo Thankfully Roop in the serial did not  say she is his 7 janamon ki mohabbat blah blah blah Actual Serial is the one that matters and he said nothing like that in actual serial but if they will promote the show through misleading promos Audience will not watch because promos are to attract viewers to the show
To promote this woman creatives are ready to make misleading promo and she still is doing extremely wrong with Roop . She cheated Roop to marry her and is only using him to make her father temporary happy till he recovers and she continues to mistreat Roop She is so abusive and cruel . Makers are giving her too much focus and they are sidelining every thing else to show this woman's evilness

The montage itself switch off your mood because they getting her loved and pampered by Roop on the montage but in the show she is abusing him and mistreating him  This evil woman does not deserve  Roop Even on this forum you can see every anti Ishika thread and she should not be paired with Roop is more active than any thread in support of Ishika where only few actress fans keep posting 
Edited by maria13 - 5 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i agree wid yash.hes rite.RS is obsessed wid 1 ckt & actor.the show is not abt love story esply not wid this ckt.
i also dint find show much appealing these days. it has lost its essence coz of 1 ckt
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with Yash Tonk  This is suppose to be the story of new generation boy who will prove himself an deal and inspiring  human being in every aspect  Its not just his journey as lover , husband and jamai only Why makers don't give focus to his family ? There is hardly any focus on his family after leap but Its evil ishika  everywhere since she entered . In fact the makers claim Roop will stand against patriarchal social norms He will change whole society  Well where is that society ? Society means evil Ishika only  ?Shamsher is not negative character Ishika is undoubtedly main antagonist of the show the way her character is shown Not even Ranveer is the main villain because she always helps Ranveer to hurt Roop because she herself always want to hurt Roop to please her big fat disgusting ego and evilness All what wrong Ranveer could do with Roop after leap she is responsible for that and his helping hand This woman has no single virtue in her but she is a complete devil She cannot redeem I agree with @sidra what she said in other thread She is among those people who will die evil only . Thankfully makers rested my fear they did not butcher Roop in this marriage and ghar jamai track but Ishika ,Rupesh and Kanchan are doing extremely wrong with Roop They should be punished This marriage should never succeed Writer can never justify Ishika deserves even Roop's forgiveness so please the writer do justice your with main lead . Punish this evil woman for her sins She does not deserve Roop  This evil woman who continuously abuses Roop for falling in love with her , who brutally rejected his love in front of everyone and continuously keeps abusing and demeaning his love for her , continuously abuses his character with blatant lies because she is obsessed to demean him , insults his relationships with his family and now after begging him to marry her the next minute  she rejected him as her husband,  rejected the marriage she insults him for caring to her parents Why the hell she should get happily ever after with him after doing so much wrong with him ?Roop deserves better and this evil woman deserves punishment for her sins Makers should lessen her screen space They should not lose an actor like Yash Tonk for her who is the in the show since pre leap  Edited by mahi12 - 5 years ago