Will kunal accept mauli as new mom for pari?:same bakawas

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
NEW OLV :Dida &Radika forgive kunal Who apologizes for everything..what the he'll is going ..Really it is  all whitewashing kunal..let him stay with pari,radhika and dida..let mauli mishti go with ishan..what is this stupidity..so ridiculous... 🀒

Pls cv don't make boil our blood again..kunal loves mistress and daughter pari more..he always thinks of nandini and his daughter and their happiness only remind to him..so let him free with pari..pl cv don't make mauli forgive kunal..hope it will not happen..I am really scaring that..why cv is giving justice of marital affair ..if such a thing happen in the serial..it will not be good message for socitey..really  cv is justifying kundini relationship...it's a illegal.it will be an offense to me what mauli back with kunal after all humiliations..what he has done to her and all the insults..I don't know what cv is going to do..but really  now kunal comes back to his home for pari happiness..Pls  cv don't make us upset..we were expecting lot in post leap..so don't make us disappointed.hop mauli will not forgive so easily and to be able to forget all the incidents..this story is going way kunal choosed right path to marry 
nandini..Really this story pass through wrong message viewers

But one request to cv ishan is good choice to  be mauli..let them living together

future i will not be surprised that kunal will accept mauli as new mother for pari's happiness..he will do anything for his daughter and nandini .because he is  a divine lover and divine father..

Edited by sailuja - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mouli is nowhere in kunal's thoughts and memories...as if those 7 years of marriage never existed...the love and happiness of those 7 years never existed...that means mouli was right when she said that she and nandini are so different and if kunal can fall in love with nandini that means he has never actually loved mouli...
so mouli shud never never forgive kunal...that will be total injustice to mouli and also ishaan who has loved mouli and mishty unconditionally all these years...
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adoremevirgo

mouli is nowhere in kunal's thoughts and memories...as if those 7 years of marriage never existed...the love and happiness of those 7 years never existed...that means mouli was right when she said that she and nandini are so different and if kunal can fall in love with nandini that means he has never actually loved mouli...

so mouli shud never never forgive kunal...that will be total injustice to mouli and also ishaan who has loved mouli and mishty unconditionally all these years...

True but 7years relationship is not a joke..actually we can't tell that kunal didn't love mauli..how can one man act with wife as loving &  caring  person. For 7years??.and did all the f**king and loving.with wife during the period.before cv didn't show that kunal has never loved her...becauae cv only had shown that kunal was good love and caring husband for her .as they have shown that kunal character who had sacrfied for his happiness mauli's aim &ambitons..so what about that..??so i should agree that kunl has never loved mauli if  kunal completey avoided  her from staring serial...but it is not happen..so suddenely nandini danced in the rain..and felt her..how can so called  it suddenly unconditionally love..there no logic..🀒..is it true love??so discusting πŸ˜‘
Soma84 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is show ka kuch nahi ho saktaπŸ˜”... This show, the story and the creatives boil blood to the extremities... More over that jerk kunal and that witch nandini. Marne k bad v picha nahi chodti.😑 How much v shout and cry the stubborn cvs will do whatever they have decided. They glorified EMA, whitewashed nandini, whitewash kunal, glorify Pari, make MauNal an end game kick out ishan from Mauli's life by degrading his character. So all mauli lovers just keep your expectations at zero level aur bakwas dikhaye jane par ankh kan band karlo...
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Is this real or a dream sequence? Seems illogical tho.
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Don't start the crap 'for the sake of my daughter'😑
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Kunal is the most bakwas character ever created in ITV.. There is no base, no strength...
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
If kunal wants mauli to be pari's mother it will be selfish of him.And mauli should not be a mother to pari she should love pari but as mishti's friend only.
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I don't think..anything like this is going to happen.
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sailuja

True but 7years relationship is not a joke..actually we can't tell that kunal didn't love mauli..how can one man act with wife as loving &  caring  person. For 7years??.and did all the f**king and loving.with wife during the period.before cv didn't show that kunal has never loved her...becauae cv only had shown that kunal was good love and caring husband for her .as they have shown that kunal character who had sacrfied for his happiness mauli's aim &ambitons..so what about that..??so i should agree that kunl has never loved mauli if  kunal completey avoided  her from staring serial...but it is not happen..so suddenely nandini danced in the rain..and felt her..how can so called  it suddenly unconditionally love..there no logic.. 🀒..is it true love??so discusting πŸ˜‘

Actually no use discussing whether Kunal loved mouli...Kunal character was butchered beyond logic...if he really loved mouli then he shud be remembering the moments with her...on the other hand no man can be so happy with his wife for 7years without loving her...so nothing makes sense in this show which I am watching onlyforAditic