Porus

To all Porus friends

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Now that only two episodes are left (if Monday serial is telecast) we are almost at the end. This has been a great journey. We agreed and argue and it it was great fun. I will not make any predictions , I just want to say thank you to all for a wonderful time. What the climax will be, doesn't matter. 😊
Porus serial in a way has been a super hit. My first serial which I watched with great enthusiasm. It was filled with fantastic actors and very suspenseful storyline. There were ups and downs but in the end we all enjoyed it (we hated some stories,but overall it was good). So thanks to you Mr Tewari (😑) for keeping us on the edge with new twists and turns...

But I will never forgive Sony TV for its stepmotherly treatment of Porus serial. Hope they will not do same with cgm. 

Thanks all and wish you good luck in life...😊
Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
AMEZING SHOW WITH AMEZING CAST... MY FEV SHOW... BAHUT YAAD AAYEGA... SARE CHARACTERS... BAMNI ,ANUSUYA , BARSINE ALEXANDER... AUR SARI KI SARI CAST ...  I MISSS... ...😊
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for your message, LuckySnow. 
Yes, there have been many ups and downs but it has been great interacting with people on this forum and making new friends. We laughed  cried, and swore together, which helped us get through the crazy times. This has been the first Indian show that I've watched till the end and I must say it will not be something I can forget easily. 

Thanks LuckySnow for always remaining positive, for entertaining us with your posts, and most importantly for sharing your admiration and love for Alexander the Great through all the historical material you posted on the forum. πŸ‘
luckySnow thumbnail
Originally posted by: inlieu

Thanks for your message, LuckySnow. 

Yes, there have been many ups and downs but it has been great interacting with people on this forum and making new friends. We laughed  cried, and swore together, which helped us get through the crazy times. This has been the first Indian show that I've watched till the end and I must say it will not be something I can forget easily. 

Thanks LuckySnow for always remaining positive, for entertaining us with your posts, and most importantly for sharing your admiration and love for Alexander the Great through all the historical material you posted on the forum.  πŸ‘

My pleasure hoping for a happy ending...Porus lachi alive. Alex Rox and Oly goes back happy. Hope Alex will collect Barsine and her kunba also😊 

luckySnow thumbnail
Originally posted by: SONAMM3110

AMEZING SHOW WITH AMEZING CAST... MY FEV SHOW... BAHUT YAAD AAYEGA... SARE CHARACTERS... BAMNI ,ANUSUYA , BARSINE ALEXANDER... AUR SARI KI SARI CAST ...  I MISSS... ... 😊

Yeah amazing show no doubt...
luckySnow thumbnail
Also good news Monday ko ayega iss Baar
luckySnow thumbnail

luckySnow thumbnail
This pic was taken when porus tossed sleucus into the clouds  🀣

Roxy: is that a bird, or plane mother ...

Oly: no it's Seleucus😊

Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know why Rohit was in such a hurry to grow back his beard. 

Is he planning to play Jesus Christ next? He's of the right age too! πŸ˜†